Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CGMA - FX for Games with Fabio Silva

Discussion in 'Others Tutorials' started by VIPGFX, Feb 10, 2020.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

In this course, students learn the fundamental workflows and approaches for creating a wide range of dynamic effects for real-time game environments. Students will learn essential methods for efficiency and optimization of visual effects to be used in a video game. It will feature different types of effects for different markets: first-person shooters, 3D action games, MOBAs, mobile games, etc.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

2. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

Ay! nice stealing man XD

3. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

Stealing? You realize that this entire site is about "stealing" right? How retarded can you be?

4. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

Just like the way retarded you're

5. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

There is lot of difference between stealing and sharing.

6. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

Before you share it, how did you get it?

Is this your alt account Tushar Ryan? This guy sounds as dumb as you do when you talk.

7. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

You are the only guy dumb replying this thread and fighting for no reason and there's is a thing call friendship i earned more frnds then you got in gfxdomain and i don't have time to reply you with any fake or new I'd lmao and if you think i got enough time check my contributions i would better contribute in some parts rather wasting time on you kid

8. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

Before you share it, you will get it by buying. If you get it by hacking then you can call it stealing i won't say it is wrong but you accused whole site is about stealing but this whole site is about sharing which is education purpose if you can't understand that I don't know who is dumb here. I'm sorry if I hurt you but this is not alt account.

I'm trying to say everybody can Express their feeling nothing wrong in that...

9. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

Okay, look. This whole thing started when Tushar said "nice stealing" to someone who is sharing the CGMA course for everyone to download, without needing to trade courses. He was obviously being sarcastic, he doesn't like that someone is making CGMA courses to everyone without trading.

Then when I said "Stealing? You realize that this entire site is about "stealing" right? How retarded can you be?" , I am calling him out on his hypocrisy for saying that the OP "stole" something, even though Tushar also stole the courses as well, but he believes that he didn't steal anything, hence why I am calling him out.

Okay so now you lol. CGMA courses are NOT for everyone. You need to take a test, show that you're knowledgeable enough to understand the course, before you can attend a course. YOu need to be accepted lol. Also, you CANNOT just skip to any course, you have to go take the per-requisites courses, as in you need to take intro to Zbrush before you can take Sculpting Human/Animal anatomy. So already there's an investment needed to get a CGMA course.

So when you say "Before you share it, you will get it by buying. If you get it by hacking then you can call it stealing", the problem with that is ALL of these CGMA courses are intended to be used for the person who signed up and was accepted and ONLY that person. Does CGMA allow ppl to take their course, record the videos and then make it public? Nope.

I like this site because I've gained many resources for educational purposes, it's still stealing though lol

10. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

You want invoices come to discord i will share invoices of earch courses

11. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

You itself told they have to take other courses as well to learn proper. But some of these content will earn them some money to spend on the other that's we call it as education purposes, educations are suppose to be free it not your or my fault. It's fault on government and society we grew up. CGMA doesn't allow that but can you tell 100% sure what they are doing right. You might argue if you want to learn CG in US it would take nearly 40,000 thousand dollars they are teaching you for 1000 dollars but again it falls in to the government hands, simply because someone born poor they are not right to study what they want.

Leave everything I don't want to argue, you say what you might feel. Ultimately this argument is for nothing. No one learn's anything from it. It's simply bringing up the ego, anger. Help others if you can someday someone will help you. Nobody need to fight for this That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry if I hurt you anyway. TC

#11 Dinesh547, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:47 AM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 8:52 AM
  12. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

It's not abt that course is public it's misusing the power of data Data Archives selling gfxdomain courses and very few people cares abt studying these ...these won't help u in collection study them ...I'm against piracy that's why I'm no longer trading and putting my thread on gfxdomain ...but yes at the same time if someone request something they I'm there i purchase them and share them not everything which is uploaded on forums are helpful ...As senior CG student i must say u must have to follow proper guidelines and direct attempting CGMA courses won't help you ...basic is must as if u read license and agreement sections .

13. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

I talked few of them they hardly know 3DsMax they do it for fun collect it for fun and some people here are great artist like dinesh i saw his art ...the williness to share anything comes when
    A guy tries his best and share his arts ...i was amazed by Dinesh Artworks ..i need artist and creative abilities not the people collecting it data abuse .

14. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

Yeah, I agree completely with you. Not every courses will help everybody. But if they are just collecting the courses they are just wasting time here. And I don't know why everyone is crazy about CGMA course it's not that if I get the course and I will get the job ILM or Pixar. Their percentage might be high. I don't know ILM or other big CG companies only hire the students who attended the CGMA courses. CGMA courses are informative industry standards but they never share what kind of tools, tricks and plugins they use to reduce the time schedule. Disney can't complete single film if they go through process they teach us any courses anywhere it would take years to complete single movie.

All this considered guidelines, license , law everything is for people or user only. If user or people are getting sabotage because of those it need's change not the people or user.

I talked only with few people here. I think & I hope they're more artist here which improved their skill in this site. I'm not saying this is only site it will help. I'm telling you if you need help sometimes some force will give it in some medium which doesn't read any policies or law it just simply help. This site act as one type of medium or you're too.

Always keep up the good work

[QUOTE="I talked few of them they hardly know 3DsMax they do it for fun collect it for fun and some people here are great artist like dinesh i saw his art ...the williness to share anything comes when
    A guy tries his best and share his arts ...i was amazed by Dinesh Artworks ..i need artist and creative abilities not the people collecting it data abuse .[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliments. I'm still pursuing in other areas too. I hope someday I can help others too.

15. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

It's called capitalism lol

You two are the same person lol

16. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

Lol it's call oversherlockism you are lmao check writings if u wanna say bad words spread you are always welcome dude ...reply with hate :) I'm clearly a different guy then dinesh lol check and research old threads also you are pissed since I started my threads why such hate ? You want invoices dm me on discord for invoices of courses I got

#16 tushar ryan, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:56 PM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 7:01 PM
  17. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

I don't know why you're laughing. I just want you to understand what you're doing is not stealing. If person can't spend money for food and if someone sharing his food it's not stealing. I can't give you any best example than this. I hope you will understand one day.

18. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

When you buy zbrush it's for a single user only. These CGMA courses are for one person only, big difference. Your comparing two different types of products retard.

19. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Member

Stop it I don't want hate speech and @Dinesh547 you also stop replying he's a kid he will carryon hate speech and negativity which I don't want ... I respect wise words but not useless cruel behaviour

#19 tushar ryan, Feb 15, 2020 at 4:14 PM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  20. Dinesh547

Dinesh547 Member

You're not even trying to understand what I'm saying. When you're mature enough you will understand it's not about what they say.

[QUOTE="Stop it I don't want hate speech and @Dinesh547 you also stop replying he's a kid he will carryon hate speech and negativity which I don't want ... I respect wise words but not useless cruel behaviour[/QUOTE] I won't