Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX 1.8.8

Discussion in '2D' started by angelofmercy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Please follow the instructions! I will not be responsible if you do not follow them!

1: INSTALL!
    2: DO NOT COPY OVER CRACK!
    3: RUN THE TRIAL!
    4: CREATE AN ACCOUNT! (this is shown as a link on the registration screen)
    5: VALIDATE YOUR ACCOUNT via your email account (yes it must be a real email!
    6: SELECT FULL VERSION TRIAL!
    7: USE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO LOG IN!
    8: RUN THE PROGRAM SELECTING EX MODE!
    9: CLOSE THE PROGRAM!
    10: COPY MY CRACKED FILE OVER AND REPLACE! the program will last forever in EX mode.

I am still learning things and some things are getting easier. I have failed at this so this is my 1st time bypassing the trial length. I know it is a pain but it works! I state if someone wants to use my crack to improve on please do. I only care if people like what I am doing for them.

Why Clip Studio Paint?
    Designed for drawing and painting
    We created Clip Studio Paint for creators who love to draw and paint. With a natural brush feel beyond other graphics software, you can enjoy creating your vision just how you want it. Download the free trial for a step into a reimagined drawing experience.

[​IMG]
    Capture every detail
    You can create every stroke exactly as you imagine with our powerful brush engine. Clip Studio Paint works with your device to reflect every nuance of your pen, even up to the 8192 levels of pen pressure detected by Wacom tablets.

[​IMG]
    Thousands of customizable brushes
    With 1000 new materials every month on Clip Studio ASSETS, you’ll always find something to match your personal style. You can also customize every aspect of your brushes, giving you a limitless supply of tools.

[​IMG]
    Bursting with features
    Discover tools and features for creating illustrations, concept art, comics, and more, with explanations in our extensive 1000‑page manual. All this, packed in one intuitive and customizable interface.

[​IMG]
    Innovation through AI technology
    Inspiration is never far with AI colorization based on deep learning technology! Use with just your line art or lay down color hints for surprising results.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Download (shared folder): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yt1t1uyaue64t/

Enjoy, Angel :)

Dragon Island likes this.
  2. ferry1

ferry1 New Member

folder not found :(

3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Yeah I delete them after 2 weeks as I don't pay to host files forever. Message me and I will reup...

4. noname

noname Active Member

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    credits: onurmythcg

"Share or be shared."