Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLOSE REGISTRATION!!

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by brainsgonedead2000, Jul 27, 2019.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Whoever the site owner is close the bloody registration! It really is that simple!

I'm not a kid myself and I can tell you this is making your site look very poorly run. Any new users would jump straight over to cg persia. Hell I would if the registration was open! But if you care that little about your own site then that explains why you' ve left your helpers in charge. Clearly you have either died or ran away with the fairies.

This site is becoming a joke now. But no one seems to know left from right. Who the fuck owns this dumb arse site?

WhiteDEath likes this.
  2. y2kmady

y2kmady Member

the owner knows but I think he is doing nothing

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  3. m88m

m88m Member
    Banned User Member

Hats off for Andy47, he is doing a terrific job leading this place very liberal.
    Apart from banning me quite often, he is a decent and open minded person with character!
    Oldie but goldie! Like his 3dsMax version 2014 he uses, till he probably updates away! (clap)

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  4. m88m

m88m Member
    Banned User Member

Play with yourself tpfumefx, or with the spanish fagot, till you feel salty and cry like a baby!

[​IMG]

;)

#4 m88m, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  5. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Lol. Yeah Andy does a good job but if I was asked to help run a site I did not own then the owner dissapeared I would be annoyed as why should Andy bother if the owner can't be arsed? Unless Andy is the owner and he just won't admit it.