Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Coolorus 2.5.13 for Ps 2019

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by wesparov, Dec 23, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Also
    Why apologise? Trust me this cracking thing keeps me busy at night. But Shadow of The Tomb Raider is my xmas break so taking a few days off.

BlackHand likes this.
  2. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Why should use coolorus, while PS 2019 has a good (default) colour wheel ?

angelofmercy likes this.
  3. angelofmercy

I said that a few weeks ago. But apparently Coolorus does stuff better. I don't use Photoshop anymore and only cracked Coolorus coz everyone kept mentioning it. I use neither. So now I've shown people three times how to bypass Coolorus trial I won't be updating it anymore. After all I can only show people so many times how to do something! Someone else can take the reigns :)

wesparov and Bezio like this.
  4. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Yes, thats for sure Coolorus is better than default colour wheel! It is just a general comment about ps 2019 and coolorus plug in! Not for your work, because your doing great job! I think ( for me atleast) the most importand - 'must have' feature for a colour wheel is the " luminocisty lock". Coolorus having it, i don't remember if the default colour wheel of ps 2019 having it too! :)

angelofmercy likes this.
  5. angelofmercy

Thanks. But I only do this for fun. So far no police knocking at my door lol. But if I can teach people what I learned it makes me happy. All my work are just lucky flukes. I know 0% about programming and languages. Most cracks are just watching where a command starts and jumping that command. So if I can do it others like myself with very little skill can as well. Teach the world to sing etc...

wesparov and Bezio like this.
  6. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

If anyone is interested, there's Colorus 2.5.14 medicine available as a torrent here :

http://gfxpeers.net/torrents.php?id=36163

u can download the setup from the link u'll find in the torrent description.

I've installed it on PSP 2019, followed the instructions in the readme of the medicine (which is very easy) and all works fine ;)

7. angelofmercy

Hooray someone else has actually updated it besides just me!

BlackHand likes this.
  8. angelofmercy

Was it my instructions? I made the original crack. If so it's nice to see my work living on...

BlackHand likes this.
  9. BlackHand

BlackHand Member

it's similar to urs so I think it's based on ur instruction but idk for sure. the only difference I could c is that ur crack has a Colorus file that is to be put in the roaming folder. while this one doesn't include that file.

angelofmercy likes this.
  10. angelofmercy

I never use things I crack, I just download stuff and if I see a request and am able to crack it I will. Just good to know someone else has actually took it upon themselves to keep it going. The longer piracy lives the happier we will be lol ;)

cutoffsquid98 and BlackHand like this.