Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Coolorus 2.5.13 for Ps 2019

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by wesparov, Dec 23, 2018.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Also
    Why apologise? Trust me this cracking thing keeps me busy at night. But Shadow of The Tomb Raider is my xmas break so taking a few days off.

BlackHand likes this.
  2. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Why should use coolorus, while PS 2019 has a good (default) colour wheel ?

angelofmercy likes this.
  3. angelofmercy

I said that a few weeks ago. But apparently Coolorus does stuff better. I don't use Photoshop anymore and only cracked Coolorus coz everyone kept mentioning it. I use neither. So now I've shown people three times how to bypass Coolorus trial I won't be updating it anymore. After all I can only show people so many times how to do something! Someone else can take the reigns :)

wesparov and Bezio like this.
  4. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Yes, thats for sure Coolorus is better than default colour wheel! It is just a general comment about ps 2019 and coolorus plug in! Not for your work, because your doing great job! I think ( for me atleast) the most importand - 'must have' feature for a colour wheel is the " luminocisty lock". Coolorus having it, i don't remember if the default colour wheel of ps 2019 having it too! :)

angelofmercy likes this.
  5. angelofmercy

Thanks. But I only do this for fun. So far no police knocking at my door lol. But if I can teach people what I learned it makes me happy. All my work are just lucky flukes. I know 0% about programming and languages. Most cracks are just watching where a command starts and jumping that command. So if I can do it others like myself with very little skill can as well. Teach the world to sing etc...

wesparov and Bezio like this.
  6. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

If anyone is interested, there's Colorus 2.5.14 medicine available as a torrent here :

http://gfxpeers.net/torrents.php?id=36163

u can download the setup from the link u'll find in the torrent description.

I've installed it on PSP 2019, followed the instructions in the readme of the medicine (which is very easy) and all works fine ;)

7. angelofmercy

Hooray someone else has actually updated it besides just me!

BlackHand likes this.
  8. angelofmercy

Was it my instructions? I made the original crack. If so it's nice to see my work living on...

BlackHand likes this.
  9. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

it's similar to urs so I think it's based on ur instruction but idk for sure. the only difference I could c is that ur crack has a Colorus file that is to be put in the roaming folder. while this one doesn't include that file.

angelofmercy likes this.
  10. angelofmercy

I never use things I crack, I just download stuff and if I see a request and am able to crack it I will. Just good to know someone else has actually took it upon themselves to keep it going. The longer piracy lives the happier we will be lol ;)

cutoffsquid98 and BlackHand like this.
  11. JudeBlyat

JudeBlyat New Member

Was hoping to download it from the link provided, but it seems to be down. Any chance for an alternative link?

12. angelofmercy

I cracked this ages ago. I even tell you how to crack it so next time a new one comes out you can do it yourself. All you need is Notepad or a writing progeam to edit the files as they are just text.

Message me and I will send you the how to crack guide...

13. murasameneko

murasameneko Member

i want learning too

14. angelofmercy

I will upload it in a bit to here. Just working on something...

15. angelofmercy

HOW TO CRACK COOLORUS - ALL VERSIONS! All you need is NOTEPAD and some basic knowledge of making files READ ONLY....

--------------------------------------------------------

**UPDATE 2: Note if you click ABOUT/RESTART you will need to restart PHOTOSHOP as it stops the trial working! As I never use this program I won't be in any hurry to fix this. If anyone wants to try go for it!

UPDATE: Luckily the creator uses the same damn coding, so the OCTOBER update uses the same changes. So all future updates should be the same...
    Please note I only edited the ENGLISH VERSION.

Please note I use Windows 10 64Bit, I cannot guarantee anything but I hope this helps! I've included my version of Coolorus to see if it works on your PC. But here is a STEP by STEP guide to hacking the extension.

STEP 0: Install Coolorus, then open Photoshop and start the trial (I believe this needs to be done to generate the file in STEP 7)

STEP 1: Open the folder "com.moongorilla.coolorus2", then open the file "index.html" inside *NOTEPAD (*or whatever text editor you prefer)

STEP 2: Look for this line of code, this helps remove "Days Left" on trial (but you need to do the rest)

OLD WAY - <div id=panels_trial_info" class="panel-bar-trial-info></div>
    NEW WAY - <div id="panels_trial_info" class="panel-bar-trial-info"></div>

STEP 3: Delete the line of code from STEP 2

STEP 4: Save the html file (it will ask to save to where as it is read only), just save to desktop then copy back and replace file

STEP 5: Open the "Locale" folder inside the "com.moongorilla.coolorus2" folder, now open the file "messages.properties" inside *NOTEPAD

STEP 6: Make the next few edits to the "messages.properties" file:

EDIT THIS LINE **(there will be 2 pickers in the list but it stops it from graying out the main picker option, when selecting the 2nd picker option or the license option the top picker will be selected, click this again and the main window will show once more)

menu_license=License - change to menu_license=Picker

DELETE THESE LINES

button_deactivate=Deactivate
    button_download=Download
    splash_license_header=Have a license? Activate:
    trial_info=%timeLeft% trial left
    days=days
    day=day
    hours=hours
    hour=hour
    license_activate_header=Activate Coolorus now:
    license_details=Coolorus is activated for <b>%email%</b>
    license_activation_complete=Coolorus has been activated. Enjoy!
    license_state_error=This is trial version of Coolorus. Either your settings do not allow plugins to access internet or our servers are temporarily unavailable
    error_invalidProductForThisLicense=This license is not valid for this application
    error_maxLicenseActivationsReached=Activations limit for this license reached. Deactivate previous activations?
    error_invalidProductVersion=This license cannot be used with this version of Coolorus. Go to www.coolorus.com and update your license
    error_licenseNotFound=Invalid email or/and serial number!

STEP 7: Open the ROAMING folder (I use Windows 10, %userprofile%\%appdata%), if you've done

STEP 0 there will be a file called "Coolorus 2". Open this in *NOTEPAD

STEP 8: Edit the following lines of code:

The Device ID line at the start of the script I believe is the Extension Builder it used to create the program. This part is simple, change cc2014 to cc3014 (yes it sounds silly but if this remains cc2014 it will fail to work after 14 days).
    "deviceid":"cc2014_ - change to cc3014_
    Change this line:
    "product":"PS","type":"trial","time_left":0,"isFull":false,"isTrial":true,"timeLeft":0
    To this:
    "product":"PS","type":"full","isFull":true,"isTrial":false
    It basically makes the program think it's a full version but runs as a trial

STEP 9: Right click on the Coolourus 2 file you just edited and make it "READ ONLY", otherwise it will fail to work after 14 days!

STEP 10: Do not start Adobe Photoshop!

STEP 11: Open NOTEPAD, copy and paste this code:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.7]
    "LogLevel"="1"
    "PlayerDebugMode"="1"
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\CSXS.8]
    "LogLevel"="1"
    "PlayerDebugMode"="1"

Now save the file. Rename the file from .txt to .reg.

STEP 12: Double click the .reg file, this adds a debug mode to Adobe as this edited files are not Signed and will fail to work without this code.

That's it. Not sure if this will work on future versions, I am just learning to do this for fun. Anyway I hope this works for you...Enjoy!

16. angelofmercy

17. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

18. angelofmercy

I just took a look at this, compared them in an editor. Basically all you need to do is keep the file INDEX.HTML and use them on all new releases. Some good hacking...

19. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Also some great and useful plugins/extensions ( not so known as coolorus ), are by Rico Holmes. Check his gumroad page https://gumroad.com/ricoholmes

Elion likes this.
  20. angelofmercy

Its in Programs (x86) (windows 10) or Programs / Common FIles / Adobe / CEP / Extenstions

:)