Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019 21.0.0.593 (also cracking tip below)

Discussion in '2D' started by angelofmercy, Mar 22, 2019.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, this is my 2nd attempt at cracking Corel. I finally did it! Enjoy!

Dare to design differently
    Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing and design tools you need to work faster, smarter, and in more places with this superior graphic design software.

[​IMG]

Why choose CorelDRAW?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Be in control
    Manage your design journey and choose how you purchase. Enjoy premium capabilities developed for your platform—Windows or Mac—and work on the go with CorelDRAW.app.

[​IMG]
    Be creative
    Whether you’re designing signage, logos, web graphics, or print projects, you’ll enjoy unmatched customization and capabilities that complement your unique style.

[​IMG]
    Be efficient
    Maximize time efficiencies with a comprehensive suite of creative applications that couples intuitive tools with exceptional speed, power and performance.

Download (shared folder): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bnyn2gxcjggtl/

Angel :)

To crack just look inside the file "CRLFRMWK.dll" for a string called "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\%S", follow this in the debugger, scroll down until you see 2 strings for "application", below is this line of code "call qword ptr ds:[rax]", simply delete it (make blank).

That is it! I hope this helps...

Shanedh likes this.
  2. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Update. I keep getting ads from Corel since installing this software. It is not the crack, it's the setup file I think, but anyway. Locate this folder...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CUH\v2

Rename the file "CUH.EXE" to "CUH.EXE.OFF" and/or delete the following registry value (click on the folder CUH and hit delete!) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\CUH

It will stop it opening, it makes a registry value so this is easier than worrying about fixing the crack.