Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.23.0.0.363 x64 (& Aftershot Pro 3)

Discussion in '2D' started by brainsgonedead2000, Mar 9, 2021.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

UPDATE: I downloaded Aftershot from the main site instead of the program, install as a trial.

CorelDRAW

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Aftershot Pro (inc's HDR)
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

New version, same crack method.

From wireframe to wow

Start your design journey on the right foot with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of professional graphic design applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more – specifically designed for your platform of choice.

NEW
    Draw in perspective

Draw objects or illustrated scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.

NEW
    Progressive image editing

Take the labor out of what you love with powerful new photo editing features purpose-built to enhance images in fewer steps.

Enhanced color replacement
    Test drive the impressive new Replace Colors tool for a faster, easier route to flawless photos.

#1 brainsgonedead2000, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

UPDATE: I downloaded the Aftershot trial as the one CorelDRAW installs is for customers only. So install as a trial, there is a link now in the main post above.

I know this is already cracked on this site but I haven't cracked it in ages so thought I'd take another shot. Hope it helps :)

3. baadcd

baadcd Member

Hi

thanks for sharing! I have to admit i don´t know the crack method. Could someone explain or maybe show me where I can inform myself? Thanks in advance