Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Corona 1.7 3DS Max 2012-2018

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by Ariusfx, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

If it doesn't work FOR YOU, but works for others, then it is a release. Not my problem if some people cannot get stuff to work, I'm not responsible for posting it or helping others when they have a problem trying to use it. Fact is it was posted ages Nov 2017 and the crack was limited to 1/1/2018, everyone knew it, and we all know it has expired. So what you are doing here, going on about it not working. Do the same as I suggested to rmbarq, make a request for it, in the Requests section.

2. vancliff

vancliff Member

I do not use it. So I am not complaining per se. But still appear as the big deal.

3. Ariusfx

Ariusfx Member

If you take a look there's also a link to a trial re-setter (party)

4. vancliff

vancliff Member

And that trial resetter do not have the 1/1/18 limit? Sorry if I sound dumb haha

5. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

No, the trial resetter doesn't have the limit. and it works just fine. I'm attaching an image showing my corona working with the resetter. u can even reset it before the 45days pass.
    just u have to remember, after resetting, in the settings window, on the "system" tab, go all the way down and click "activate" and select "45 days ...."
    if u don't do that, u'll have corona with no license!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

otwoma likes this.
  6. usielx

usielx Member

Hi! in the "read me" file it says both corona and 3ds max should be installed on disk c but I have both of them on disk D, why is that? and how do I "copy some file to there"? I didnt get what it means

7. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

yeah, that's cuz the resetter was not programmed to search for those files automatically. so what u can do is to copy certain files to c, then run the resetter, then copy them back to their path on ur D drive.

Here's how u can do it and hope it will help u to make it successfully:

1- copy the files CoronaImage.exe and CoronaImageCmd.exe from their current folder on ur D drive to "C:\Program Files\Corona\" and make sure to put them inside the folder "Corona".

2- copy the file CoronaLib_Release.dll from 3ds Max root directory on ur D drive to "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max xxxx\" and make sure to put it inside the folder "3ds Max xxxx" where xxxx is ur max's version (2016, 2017...etc)

* These folders on drive C, u'll have to create them if they don't exist already. so just make new folder inside Program Files on C drive and name it as needed for the files above!

3- Now that all files set in place on drive C, run the resetter as Administrator. if u don't run it as Administrator then it won't patch the files.

when done, u'll c several lines on a cmd window. lots of them will say not found. don't freak out about it. just look for those in the paths I mentioned up and make sure that their lines end with "done". so that means u only need 3 lines ending with done. the first two lines and the line with ur 3ds max version.

4- when done, copy those 3 files from their folders on C and paste them respectively in their folders on D as Replace (u might wanna make a backup of those files just in case)

5- After that, fire up 3ds Max, open setting, set Corona as render engine, tap the "System" tab, scroll down (u'll c no license found , keep scrolling down) till u find the Activate button. click on it and from the window what opens, select 45 days trial, click Activate/OK and u're done.

Sorry this has turned out to be a bit long. but this is the answer to ur question.

good luck ;)

noname and usielx like this.
  8. usielx

usielx Member

Man I dont know if im stupid or I have something else but I cant find the files in any place, would you go on remote control to help me?

9. Vlad73

Vlad73 Member

This all applies to version 1.7.2? But what about the version 1.7.3? With the 1.7.3 version this patch does not work correctly. The Image Editor does not work.

10. ucna

ucna Member

Yeah.. i noticed that too. well i guess you just have to use corona without a functional image editor if you've installed 1.7.3 until you buy a proper license or MSI posts a version of the patch that is fully functional.

11. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

ok, do u have TeamViewer? if yest, what version?

send me all the info in a private message. like ur place (to consider the timing) and what time we can do it.

12. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

Hi there, Today I tried 1.7.3 and applied the resetter on it. and it's true. after u apply the patch, Corona inside 3ds max works fine. but CoronaImage editor outside max won't work anymore. BUT .. there's a workaround to solve this and it worked for me ;)

So the thing to do is simple:

1- Install corona 1.7.3 normally. and once it's done. go to step 2 BEFORE U DO ANYTHING!

2- Create a folder name it CoronaBackup or whatever u like wherever u like.

- now, open max root folder and copy the file Corona_Release.dll & CoronaLib_Release.dll into CoronaBackup folder.
    - then, open Corona folder (if u don't know where it is, simply right click on "Corona Image Editor" on the desktop. and from the menu click open file location or anything like that.
    - a window of Corona folder will open and there u'll find CoronaImage.exe & CoronaImageCmd.exe. copy both the files into CoronaBackup folder.

- now run the resetter normally. once done, now corona should work in 3ds max. but CoronaImage editor won't work anymore. HERE'S WHAT TO DO:

- Open task manager (I assume u know how) and search for any task of Corona and end it so there r no corona tasks running.
    - Once that done, open Corona folder and delete CoronaImage.exe. now from CoronaBackup folder, copy CoronaImage.exe and paste it into Corona folder.

- now run Corona Image editor and should be running as hotfix 3.

* I'll have to mention that I've tried this several times and there where times when it asked me to activate every time I launched the image editor. but now it's not asking for it anymore. so if it asks for activation, simply activate it by selecting the 45 day trial.

now u might be asking: what about all the other files we copied as backup? well .. nothing about them for now. just copied them to keep an original copy of those files so u won't have to re-install corona every time if needed!

hope this will work for u as well.

good luck

Feersum, otwoma and sramisliwa like this.
  13. sharis

sharis Member

Can anyone upload the Resetter Again !!!

14. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

u can find the resetter's torrent link in the first post on this thread. isn't it working with u?

15. sharis

sharis Member

Man ... I know about torrent but unfortunately my torrent is not working , so please share

16. sharis

sharis Member

Its Not Opening .... redirect to Mega PDF File ( for how to use mega )
    Maybe i m doing something wrong , Please share on some other site

17. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

I've tried to share it via dropbox but when I try the download link it says it's temporary disabled.

if u want, send me ur email on a private msg. and I'll send u the resetter via email.

18. otwoma

otwoma Member

This is amazing!

BlackHand likes this.
  19. usielx

usielx Member

where is corona 1.7.3 torrent?

20. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

The trial resetter is in the first post. the 1.7.3 installer u can download it directly from corona website.