Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Donation Confirmation ??

Discussion in 'Help' started by zaid_11, Feb 1, 2019.

1. zaid_11

zaid_11 Member

How do we know if the donation has been received ???

Cheers

2. Alex Konor

Alex Konor New Member

I believe that this is overkill. The site has not been working for more than two months. Although donates are received. If the server was turned off for non-payment, the main page would not work. Now it looks like just a site for the sake of donate.

3. MrPoliigon

MrPoliigon Member

I don't think that this side is a cheap donation grab. It was online a bit over a week ago, so your statement that it has been disfunctional for more than two month is factually incorrect. And even if it was, I do believe that whoever is menaging this website, renting the servers and making sure that everything is functioning correctly has earned himself a bit of cash. I am donating every month. This site has become invaluable to me and my absolute favorite together with *******. If they wouldn't exist I wouldn't be able to learn at the pace I currently do. I wouldn't have access to all of those assets that i can't afford. The fact that apparently so little people seem to appreciate the administrators effort saddens me to no end.

4nchill likes this.
  4. 4nchill

4nchill Well-Known Member

I agree! This is a great place, so let us appreciate it! (y)

MrPoliigon likes this.
  5. Alex Konor

Alex Konor New Member

Write server
    Oh, my God, I sacrifice too.Just a week ago it was written that the server is available until 2019.Today, the message that payment is required.Don't make me not a grateful pig and an enemy of the people.I also appreciate the work of the administrator and many thanks to him.I work part-time and can not afford to donate large sums,forgive me for that.

The fact that you are ready to accuse anyone of ingratitude and you still like,saddens me even more friend.

6. MrPoliigon

MrPoliigon Member

saying that the site just exists to take donation without any return of service was your statement my fellow comrade, which in it of itself is a sign of fundamental lack of gratitude in this regard.

Instead of complaining you'd be better of just donating a couple of bucks and accept the fact that it wont be running 24/7, noone expects you to* bear the entirety of the servercosts. And wait till its back up again, like we all have to my friend.

momo007 likes this.