Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

e-on sofware Vue and 3ds max 2021

Discussion in 'Tutorials : Requests' started by jaejgo, Jun 10, 2021.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Hello everyone, does anyone know how to render, for example Vue atmospheres in 3dsmax 2021? or some tutorial link, and searched on the internet and I can't find anything even in the e-on software page, halli say that it has full integration with 3ds max but I only get black renderings with any 3ds max render, scaline, v-ray etc ... I have installed the plugins of the version of Vue 6.1 build 6005878, that I know is the latest and the version of V-Ray 5 update 1.2, when rendering I do not get any error message, only the renderings are niggas,thanks for your help

2. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

6005878 is the latest version released and it works fine. Relatively speaking, as far as rendering is concerned.
    The VRay 5 update 1.2 is supported, as also the update 1.3 and even much earlier versions.

Your problem is in setting up the proper exposure for the scene. They should do something about it automatically instead of expecting the users to dive into the user guide. Hopefully they will, some day.

Like the screen capture shows for Vray (or just search the Vue Reference Manual for the section "Photometric atmospheres in Integration Plugins":

In Rendering > Exposure Control:
    Select "Physical Camera Exposure Control"

Set the Exposure Value to something like 15.0 EV (for daylight scenes) or whatever makes the scene look better.

Add a Physical Camera to the scene (to use the specified EV value). (You might have to switch the viewport to Perspective before you can add a Physical Camera -- at least, that's what I remember).

Render the Vue camera, Perspective or whatever else works.

[​IMG]

3. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Thank you very much for your response roocoon, I see that it works for you, there is no way and tested with all kinds of cameras all kinds of exposures, both in the environment and in the cameras themselves and even in the V-Ray engine and nothing , it is still all black not even putting light dome, I will look at the section that you tell me to see, I sincerely thank you for your answer and everything you do in the forum

4. roocoon

Post a small sample scene with some Vue element(s) if you like and I'll try it too.

5. Dust

Dust Member

I think the problem is this...
    A sample scene ...black rendering...
    [​IMG]

And this is the solution i think to the problem...

[​IMG]

Atmosphere tab-Effects -Add -XtreameVray5...where the arrow points...
    Without that there's no rendering but black screen
    tested in max 19-20-21-22...

6. roocoon

XStreamVray5 is added automatically when you add the first Vue element AND Vray is the default renderer at the time.
    It's possible @jaejgo switched to Vray after he added the Vue element, in which case @Dust's suggestion should work.

7. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Thank you very much guys hera that did not load xStreamVRay5 problem solved heart thanks.

8. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

I really think they have to improve it vastly, in Cinema 4D it goes much better, in 3ds max every time you do a change, you have to be careful to stop the render, close the frame buffer, etc., the preset Vue scenes are great and 3ds max PhysCameras don't offer as much relism as a normal render. Thanks again for your help