Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month ( January 2019 ) donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:https://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

E-on Vue XStream Pro v1.00.59.51 Win RLM Fix

Discussion in '3D' started by VIPGFX, Dec 11, 2018.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

E-on software rejuvenates its entire business and product portfolio through major new releases of its flagship products VUE

For those having trouble with rlm, download these rar files, follow readme txt for RLM fix

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

2. aboudodja

aboudodja Member

Please How to installer rlm

superman201 likes this.
  3. superman201

superman201 Member

float a pic bro..

4. candy

candy Member

5. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

copy rlm folder to c:\ programs files root and run install.cmd with admin.(right mouse click)
    and start rlm.exe in rlm root and Run and enjoy vue!!

You shhould better check rlm service auto run whenever window start in window service.

6. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Hello, first of all thank all those who offer us the crack in a disinterested way, sincerely thank you very much. Saying this, I have to report that it has not worked yet, really no crack with RLM that I tried to execute and got that work and I tried with several applications. In my long experience is the only crack that I resisted, and followed step by step everything explained in how to do it, and looked through the internet multitude of tutorials and information and nothing, none and got it works, I must be useless for RLM.In the case of VUE and installed the program, I copied the folder RLM in C: when installing, install.cmd says that it is not recognized as an external command, then install rlm.exe and then install.cmd and everything seemed correct but when opening the program it says that the license is not valid.
    If there is someone who works for him, I would ask him to explain step by step how he did it.
    The truth is I miss the crack of always Contryboy, which I especially want to thank their crack and hopefully release soon one without RLM for this version of VUE

7. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

8. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Definitely I leave RLM there is no way to make it work. I hope that Contriboy reads this and he can offer us one of his crack. Or that someone who worked told him how he did it.

9. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Thanks for the torrent! Let me try it .

10. Maumx

Maumx Member

É seguro pessoal, quem fez o crack e tem algum vírus?

11. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

@jaejgo is working fine. RLM which is in the basic folder works. RLM which is in the addition folder outside the basic folder, works too.
    You don't need to re-install Vue, just try only the servers. Maybe you're doing something wrong. Try it again

#11 Bezio, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  12. Maumx

Maumx Member

How does it make the RLM. exe server start automatically when we open the Vue?

13. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

@Maumx , leo shaft described it as it is. Follow those instructions. I don't remeber exactly the files in there but there is a small rlm_install.exe. Double click it (worked for me), or run it as admin, and you're ready to go.

14. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

press alt+ctrl+del key and You can see window manager panel, at right bottom, can find service button, click it.
    and will see service list...
    Find Rlm service server, right mouse click , change attribute "auto"
    It make automatic starting Rlm-server whenever window start. it's fine works now.
    You Must use Rlm fix version

#14 leo shaft, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  15. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

Thank you very much everyone for your help, especially Leo and Bezio, and I discovered how it works, always before running VUE you have to run rlm.exe and leave it open. The only thing that happens to me is that in the task manager in services does not appear rlm, if it appears in processes and in details and none I can activate automatically. In details if I can establish priority, but I do not think that this solves the problem of having to execute it before VUE.Investigare some way of doing that is executed when executing Vue if I give with the solution I will share it.

16. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

You only have to run a command file with a single line in it to set RLM up as a service. I suppose this comes with the archive.
    I'll download the fix when I get to my computer and check it. If needed, I'll post the line you need.

Bezio likes this.
  17. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

You're right! It comes with the archive. It's a small exe file : rlm_install.exe :)

18. jaejgo

jaejgo Member

It would be appreciated the solution, since it does not appear in the services.
    For those who also want PlantFactory, the files VueExtra_Content, Vue and have no problems with RLM and want to download in torrent https://gfxpeers.net/torrents.php?id=33233

19. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

I don't like to run exe's for such stuff unless it's the original RM installer.
    So I'll base the following description on a generic setup. Up to the user to put the proper values.

Info (you can ignore if you're familiar with the process):

You must have already a folder with the Amped rlm.exe in it.
    In my system I use Amped's server as well as my own and even original ones. The only difference is that they have to be on their own folders and use their own distinct ports that are not used by anything else in the system.

What is using which port in your system, you can easily see with some utility. Try the free CurrPorts from nirsoft.net.

To be precise, you need 2 free ports. e.g. 5053 and 5054 (I use two free consecutive ports so it's easy to remember).
    (5053 and 5054 are the default ports for RLM unless you override them).

The first port (i.e. 5053), is used in the license file. This is what the server listens to and is used by the various applications to communicate with it.
    The second port (i.e. 5054) is the web interface of the server. You use it to check the status of the licenses it supports, etc.
    For example, if the server web interface runs on the localhost at port 5054, go with your browser to http://localhost:5054 and enjoy the view.

In this server folder, you can have any vendor licenses (or cracked ones) using this server, as well as a number of *.set files that match the vendor licenses.
    Or you could have any number of *.set files and merge all the licenses in one single file (use any name for it). Just make sure you have a single HOST line as the first line, followed by groups of ISV+LICENSE lines for some vendor.

However you set it up, the sever will scan all the *.lic files it finds and use only the ISVs (vendors) that is accompanied by a *.set file. Anything else will be ignored.

Example (replace values to match your setup):

I'm using 5057 and 5058 as ports below.

The server (rlm.exe) is in the C:\RLM\Amped\ folder (maybe along with a few other rlm-related executables).
    In the same folder you have your license (say, it's called eonsoftw.lic) as well as the eonsoftw.set you get from the E-on installer archive (or maybe provided with the crack).

The license file for E-on in my system looks like so:

HOST localhost ANY 5057
    ISV eonsoftw
    LICENSE eonsoftw VUEE 99.9 permanent 9999 issued=1-dec-2018 sig="roocoon"

In the above, you either keep or replace the 5057 port with another free port.
    By naming the server host as 'localhost' you can access it locally with no hassles. If you need access to it by some other computer, replace 'localhost' by the computer's name or IP (the other computer would need to point to the server for the license).

The first 99.9 is to support up to version 99.9. Still on 1.0 so your future is set :). Sometimes they expect a date in this field but not for this program.
    The 9999 is the number of parallel connections allowed.
    Issued date could be anything reasonable.
    The 'sig' is noise data (the cracked server ignores it). You can put your dog's name in it if you like.

As mentioned earlier, you can have a single license file for all the licenses.
    Since there's a PlantFactory out that uses the same *.set file, you can merge its license with VUE's.
    So the above license becomes:

HOST localhost ANY 5057
    ISV eonsoftw
    LICENSE eonsoftw VUEE 99.9 permanent 9999 issued=1-dec-2018 sig="roocoon"
    LICENSE eonsoftw TPFE 99.9 permanent 9999 issued=1-dec-2018 sig="roocoon"

Done with the operations part I suppose.

Now to set it as a server:

Create a batch file (just a text file ending in *.bat). Name it to something like: Install_service_RLMamped.bat
    It must have this line in it:

c:\rlm\amped\rlm.exe -install_service -service_name rlm-amped -ws 5058 -noudp -dlog C:\rlm\amped\RLMset.log

In the line, you can change the server's name if you want (it's the 'rlm-amped' value), the port for the web interface (it's 5058 now), and the name or even folder of the log the server writes to.

Run this batch file as administrator to install the service.

Once you do, it should show up in services as 'rlm-amped' or whatever you used.
    It should be in Automatic startup mode. If it's not started yet, start it or reboot the system.

To get to the services, just run the command: services.msc

If you get fed up pirating stuff (just about when Hell freezes over) or you prefer some other solution, you can always delete this service.

As before, make another batch file and name it: Delete_service_RLMamped.bat
    It also has a single line in it:

c:\rlm\amped\rlm.exe -delete_service -service_name rlm-amped

(change the 'rlm-amped' part if you named your server differently).

And that's all folks.

Bezio likes this.
  20. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

I just added the .set and license to my existing RLM rebooted and viola :)
    Thanks for the crack Rooccon ;)