Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

embergem crack

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by hainam2000, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Hornor

Hornor Member

Administrators Ban this clown

dreamof3d likes this.
  2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

The admins here allow people to sell cracks, so I guess it will stay here. If you don´t want to come across people like this, start to be on C G P instead, there the admins are great and ban everyone who even try!

3. Panthers

Panthers Member

4. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

It's not that much money if it is something I would use often... Now take Insidium X-Particles.... crazy expensive and very cool, but as a hobbyist they can lick my B*%%s... So does this paid crack which I do not believe should be allowed here come with updates? The Embergen rent to own is a fair system.
    C G P rocks... been a member there for a long time.... So Panthers.... when will X-Particles be available for A SMALL FEE? (fingerscrossed)o_O

5. Panthers

Panthers Member

Yea, if you buy one permanent license of Embergen, you will get updates (free of charge) the first year.

X-particles.. Everyone is waiting for it, I know. I will help everyone to get it for affordable price. Right now it's Redshift and EmberGen on the list, X-particles is next...

6. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Redshift I own... August 17 my Asus Rog Strik 3090 will join my RTX 2080 Ti... anxious for FedEx to knock on my door :) (mm)

7. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Btw.... just got the Embergen crack, guess someone stabbed Roocoon in the back... it's out there, and it works :)
    Now the price is really fair :)

8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Is it this one, EmberGenBeta_POS.exe?
    1. Block internet access
    2. Make a Patch file in the Target folder
    3. Run EmberGen
    4. Run Patch

Nothing happens when I run it...
    Didn´t know it was from roocoon? He do things better than this I guess. Sad for him if someone bought the crack from him and then shared it to everyone, not good!
    Anyway, free is better than to pay Franz for it anyway :)

9. Panthers

Panthers Member

Yes, when it comes to shitty cheap quality public cracks, it's good enough for leechers who do not give anything in return.

But for high quality private cracks (specially for latest versions), and updates are free the whole year, smart and rich people will not waste time, they will get private crack + the latest updates :)

Get EmberGen for only 60€ updates included the whole year at:
    https://discord.gg/swygbD8QEM

10. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

As far as I understand, if dreamof3d is correct, this crack is not meant to be public, someone just bought the crack from roocoon and shared it to everyone.
    What does it matter if it´s free? Doesn´t mean it´s shitty at all just because of that, as long as it works it´s good enough for me and everyone else, no matter of who did the crack.
    And "free" upgrades for one year? No, it´s not free, you still have to pay for the first crack :)

11. Panthers

Panthers Member

Nah, it's not Roocoon's crack or patch, if it was he would put it in news section. Not only that, but it's also because Roocoon only patches stuff he doesn't compile exe's. That being said what you got in your hand is definitely a shitty work around, it's not a complete solution for EmberGen. Good enough for kids not for rich people working in production.

Oh, the upgrades are free, it's just one payment for the first crack which is 60€, then every upgrade is free. Something Roocoon would never do in private, he would charge every upgrade for the same price. Lol.

12. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

I cracked this and didn't know it? Damn, now I worry about Alzheimer's.

Dreamof3d just dreams of being a smart derriere :).
    I guess his hardware hasn't been upgraded yet and he has withdrawal symptoms. No worries, it will pass.

Embergen wasn't ripped from me but the one who probably cracked it and passed it out for selling, is a well known ripper in this part of the woods.

deva5215 and Darry like this.
  13. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Dude, I really do think I'm getting something at my age.... I forgot about purchasing the concrete backer board for the tile Job I am working on... scratching my head knowing I was short... LOL
    Glad to know this is for real, then a black one Wednesday....The black one will go in this machine, the white one, I'll be a scalper and someone will get a good deal while I pay for 2/3's of of the same card in black :)

[​IMG]

14. dualz

dualz Member