Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

embergem crack

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by hainam2000, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Quant

Quant Member

It's 396 euros plus VAT=475 euros.

2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Ahh, sorry, forgot about that VAT, some countries pay for that shit :)

3. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

maybe the forum should chip in and buy rooccon and real workstation with a RTX GPU, then he could crack more stuff :)

#43 dreamof3d, Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you, roocoon is FAR better to have on this forum, old, well known and trustful member. Other than that complete dickhead Franz/Panthers. I really hope that he gets banned someday, or just leave and go to some other forum where people might be more easily deceived, or stay at his goddamned Discord channel and chat with himself. First he bragged about Redshift, now it´s done by Kurapica, then he bragged about Embergen, also done by Kurapica, next up for him to brag about is X-Particles, so I really hope that some C4D user crack it and make it free for all C4D users, soon we will see 30 posts/month here that Franz/Panthers is selling X-Particles for 2-300 EURO, Well, hopefully we can get rid of him pretty soon and only keep people here who actually care about supporting and helping users here... Sometimes I wish I where a mod here... Sorry, but as soon as the name Franz or Panthers for some got damn reason comes up in my mind, all hells break lose for me, he can be happy that we doesn´t live in the same country. I´m so happy that I protected myself before I connected to his Discord channel, hopefully others who connected to him did the same. You should never get involved with unknown people here without a safety net, especially with people you don´t trust, obscure networking tools are gods gift to humans sometimes.
    Anyway, I be more than happy to support roocoon here, he´s done a lot to the community´s over the years, same as Simon (msi), also a great guy who deserves a great deal of respect.

5. Hornor

Hornor Member

I am looking forward to octane render the most. :p

6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Might be a useful tool, but with Redshift. Corona, VRay, IRay, FStorm, and finalRender to many renderers to choose from indeed.. :)