Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Exchange/Trading thread --- Huge update to my trading

Discussion in 'The CG Shop' started by zackary, Apr 4, 2020.

1. zackary

zackary Member

I MONAKUMA! Have an official school announcement to make!

Concerning my trading thread, Wether you are old or new to me, I welcome you to the class tria- ...
    i mean trade thread. Sorry old habits never die hard.

Hep hem, now then~...

For those new, I will keep it short and sweet. I used to run a trade thread here where I exchanged things. Simply put I do not make a profit off things but I traded and collected for personal learning. Things such as CGMA, Rebelway Mold3d, Game art institute, and many many more.

Please do note. I refuse to make a profit off any of this and I want the original content creators to earn money for their hard work. The only reason I even trade in the first place is because due to real life circumstances, the only way I could possibly obtain things so I can learn was by trading. I had no other options. I wish I did but I don't.

I have closed down my list as well as any information about it.

You may ask if I am shutting down all trading for good?
    The answer is No.

I am still trading, if you would like to please private message me. However due note that I will not respond to trade request here on this post, just like my previous thread.

When trades arise or private messages are sent I will read them but no guarantee on response. I am very busy, and too much is happening anymore. Maintaining a trade thread and doing so takes precious time I really just don't have anymore. (In addition as of writing this, COVID 19 is it's own issue - causing chaos for me and many others. To everyone in the GFXD Community please stay safe!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now that your done with the official announcement above you may continue to read if you wish.

There are others here who trade courses for profit. If they do, that's their call, and outside of my jurisdiction. Just know that I was true to trading for learning and not trading for profit. I tried to keep things very minimal because I do not want the original artist to lose money.

I will mention 2 without @-ing them. I am sure they will both read this but I can't guarantee that.
    The two biggest traders on the forum which I'm sure many are familiar with are Mutasim and Joker.

I have never traded Mutasim or Joker and as far as I'm concerned, Mutasim does not trade (anymore at least, he may have in the past but not anymore). Joker on the other hand allow trades. But he doesn't accept everything and it's his call on what he accepts and how operates.

I am sure he has his own set of rules if he does too. I mention them because they are the two other biggest traders here on the forum that are bigger than me. I think it's safe to say that I am the third biggest trader here, but I could be wrong. Being the third biggest trader, I am the only one out of the big three who does not accept money under any circumstances. They may use the money to buy more courses, or for personal use. What they do and how they operate is none of my business, and outside of my jurisdiction. I only operate my way of doing things

I mention them both however because if you need something you can always buy from these two. I have never bought anything from either of them but I can assure you that they do deliver. However you need to be sure and keep your end of the deal. If you do they will keep their end of the bargain without issue. I applaud them both for being able to deliver so well and always being honest about keeping their end of the deal. Therefore I can give you a personal recommendation to both of them if you ever need content, you can go to either of them.

If I have to do a personal recommendation, I will say go with Joker first, then if Joker doesn't have it go with Mutasim. I do owe Joker one too, so this is a way of paying of him back, but even if I didn't I would still recommend Joker first. He shared with me something that I was really after, and I am very grateful to Joker for that (However, to everyone else.. please do not ask him for anything free. He will not give you anything free, he made a one time exception to me but that was it.)

The reason I can recommend Joker then Mutasim in this order is because Joker has a much more budget friendly price as far as courses go. Due to this I recommend him first. To be fair things may change in the future, how they operate, and etc. I do not control how they both operate and do things. I am simply thinking about the price of things and what's more affordable for those who don't have as much. Joker has a better price point but doesn't have as big of an inventory compared to Mutasim.

Please do note, I am not hating on either one of them. I am simply saying you can go to either one of them if you need something still, and I'm sure they will still be around for quiet some time.

After all, they have money coming in too, and if I had a guess they can use some of that money to buy courses. Then they can simply resell them. So they will survive and always have something new to bring to the table. As for me. because I took the no money route, it was inevitable that this would happen. I am not purchasing new courses so I am locked to my inventory and anything new I get is things I trade for. Anything that got leaked, - which I should add - have I never leaked anything ever, has gotten leaked by others. If it has well then I simply put, I can't get anything new to trade and I lose whatever was leaked forever as a trade because no one is going to trade you something if it's already available to everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In some other news too, I won't say names but some of the people who used to trade have gone up and left GFXD, while others say they will but never have. There is no problems there, it's like a video game you just can't leave behind, and you always end up returning to it. Much like Danganronpa, oh how I love that game <3. it such a great game! I mean.. i'm in it! How could it not be great!?

Hep hem... anyways~ I suppose they hang around the forums as dust in the air~ I am one of those who will still be lingering around like dust, easily blown around but never gone.

It is not my position to say what others may do. They may leave, or they may be back. Either way I do not blame them and what they do is their call.

If you made it this far and read everything, CONGRAGULATIONS!
    You have beat the Danganronpa v3 Chapter 1 Escape Minigame on the hardest difficulty. Reading all of that was very hard I knooow~ Wait-... you beat this on the hardest difficulty!? (Sweating with a big worried face of shock). Well I suppose this is the end then... you may take your leave...

Thank you to everyone who has traded with me before and to everyone who was nice and kind to me in the GFXDomain community. With that I end this thread.

If you want you may leave comments below :), or you can private message me. I simply ask if it's a trade though do not ask me about trades here.

#1 zackary, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Joker24, tushar ryan and Mutasim like this.
  2. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Active Member

Stay safe brother :D

zackary likes this.
  3. zackary

zackary Member

Stay safe as well, and thank you :D