Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

>> Exchange YOUR COURSES "BIGGEST OFFER 2021" <<

Discussion in 'Exchange Your Items' started by Mutasim, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Mutasim

Mutasim Active Member

[​IMG]
    Exchange policy:
    Hi all.
    If you want to exchange the courses that you have ( Not free stuff or torrent course from free sites) for discount " credits ". This The Right Place

HOW THAT WORK : Please read carefully

1 - You must send the full name of the course you want to give to me and the page link.
    2 - After that, I will evaluate the course. How much is its value .
    3 - I will send you how much discount "credits" you will get on your balance If you give it to me and it was sold in my store.
    4 - After the agreement, you must send the course to me or give me your account and download it myself.
    5 - I will add the course to my list and channel and tell all my customers about it after I make sure that the course is complete and has no problem.
    6 - When I sell the course, the discount will be added automatically and a notification will be sent to you.
    7 - If the course is published on the free sites and did not get any purchase before that. The course loses its value, and you will not be given anything.

Q&A :

• What you mean with discount "credits "?
    For example, you got a $50 discount . So when you need buy something form me you will get 50$ discount so if the course price 150$ you will pay 100$
    • Do I have to send the course before it can be sold?
    Yes read 4 " HOW THAT WORK " .
    • Why you will not gave me "credits " directly after files sent ? And how i will know if get sale or not?
    Because i don't know if your course will get customer or not. And if get sale you will be notified immediately and credits added to you
    • How much will the discount "credits" be?
    It depends on the course between 20$ to 150$.
    • I will get discount for one time ?
    Yes for one time only on the course that you gave to me and the first customer bought it.
    • How i trust you ?
    If you are old customer you know I am reliable. I always deliver and have a lot of vouches in my post. Also, there are already friends and buyers who have done this with me before.
    Note: i don't accept cheap courses or subscribe sites like udemy..lynda..ect

Please do not send me a question that I already answered.

Telegram : @mutasimmh
    Discord : Mutasim#8504

#1 Mutasim, Jan 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
    P4u1E and moonblader like this.
  2. Auggy99

Auggy99 Member

So you're like Gamestop now?

EXceed likes this.
  3. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Active Member

XD its doesnt matter bcz its totally his profit ... whereas credit system is suck ass feature as i can see ..

4. zackary

zackary Member

Hahahaha so fun and interesting! This this sounds like my old trade thread i used to run but I closed it down due to real life being busy. Only difference is I never make money on anything. Well that's good to know, perhaps I may take you up on exchanging courses in the future.