Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

FBI Alert ! Read it here

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by tushar ryan, Oct 16, 2020.

1. tushar ryan

tushar ryan Active Member

Recently i got a notice email from CGMA infact every cgmas student got notice ...about selling cgmas copies and pirating them ..they partnered google security team and FBI IC3 Dapartment that selling or pirating cgma will be legally punished and might face some serious charges against them.. Remember if kickass torrent owner can get arrested anyone can .DMCA play never works When its all about piracy.
    just informing here wish i can post some ss of notice to make it sound more clear.

Thanks

2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Do you think these companies spend all their working life to just have a thief steal it for free? Clearly those that do deserve to be punished. Oh well...

WhiteDEath likes this.
  3. tushar ryan

yeah thats why i buy stuffs now ...

4. kastou

kastou Member

As for me, I have jumped on Blender and I am happy. Evee is good enough for most of what I want to make.
    And Blender doesn't have that problem with encoding like 3dsmax which wants to use 64 bits codec to encode video.
    And we can simply fucking draw in Blender (*o*)!
    I am now waiting to see how good will be the new particles system.

I am already mainly using only Free apps.

5. tushar ryan

6. Jackyu

Jackyu Member

then, why do you come here? use your original software and get a medal for FBI!

7. tushar ryan

just to inform nigga your jealous or what ? im very old member here ..and if you hve problem from infomation some serious stuffs better dont reply ... and i wont get medal XD .. just informing admins and others about news and shit cgma gonna do ryt now.

#7 tushar ryan, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  8. lakesideblue2003

how somebody can pirate when there is nothing to do, unless their own people upload the first version of pirated sf

9. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Satellites are watching you... internet paratrooper police on standby... cover your roof with tinfoil :)

10. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

Hi, forgive my ignorance but could u please let me know what CGMA is about? I mean I don't understand if it's about 3d models, textures or software?! I googled it but I couldn't find anything related to CGI!

Thank u

11. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

CGMA, Chartered Global Management Accountant

12. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

thank u @Andy47 . that's actually what I got from google the first time I googled it. it's just that all I read about is global accounting so I don't understand what does it have to do CG?!

13. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Far as I can tell, it has ZERO to do with CG, but then this is the Loft Room and people can discuss more or less anything here.. To be honest, anyone connected with any sort of accounting, needs to be watched hahaha

14. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

oh I c. well yeah anyone can discuss anything here for sure. it's just that since I didn't get what it was about exactly, I wanted to understand just to be on guard :D

Thank you again :)(y)

15. tushar ryan

idk who made u admin lmao CGMA is cgmasteracademy
    be less fool in CG group CGMA is cgmasteracademy ..lol google less apply so brains lmao ...

16. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I am not admin, I am a moderator

and I couldn't really give a fly f*** what CGMA stands for, I couldn't care less if a student got an email / letter from CGMA concerning selling or pirating their content. Almost every company that does online courses, in anything, has that crap written into it's terms of use / conditions etc., so if it comes to them emailing you, then there is obviously a big problem and coming here to talk about it, is a total waste of time, as every one here knows that sharing or pirating stuff, that YOU have paid for, is against the law, plain and simple.

Oh and if you want to remain a member of this site, I suggest you watch what you say. I may not be admin, but I can do things that no normal member can.

lexland likes this.
  17. tushar ryan

Well threathning is easy XD aftetall you are mod u can say anything that doesnt come up to your knowledge that CGMA is CGMastery lmao ..You can say easily anyone can write anything in loft room ..Guess what to reply on something needs logic ..i care less posting a shit here bro ..i dont even use this site anymore XD . if you want to ban me for speaking truth you can lmao its hard for u to accept that i toldya what it really means ..I dont like your
    attitude as mod .. threatning members is joke as moderator ... if it offends u im not sorry .. just take your chances .. and next time your threats will be more harder on this group . Thanks and stfu if you dont knw about stuffs .. its a loft room i wrote to let others knw and its a pirate site people talk like offended i knw that ... Its most insulted forums as far as i knw even ******* and fc hate this so much XD.

18. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member