Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Forest Pack Pro 7

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by hami3d, Nov 3, 2021.

1. hami3d

hami3d New Member

any crack for 2022 version ?
    would be appreciated <3

Th4d, HuyArt and rezvan23 like this.
  2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I said this many times before.

1. As for now, the only one who did it was T.P.F, but not anymore, might be lack of retail installers or to hard to do a 100% working crack.
    2. If T.P.F or someone else want to try, I said that I´m happy to share my installers for both Forest Pro 7 and Rail Clone 5, BUT with a demand, and that is that someone else also shares his installers to compare, and that seems hard.
    3. Until then, use the lite versions.

3. realflow

realflow Member

Hi Darry . I contacted TPF this summer and he made me understand that there was no problem to release the new versions of RC and FP7 that the protection had hardly changed but that his problem was the lack of Free time . I think if you send him the installers he will do it quickly

Darry likes this.
  4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Lack of free time??. Thin they just mean they haven't got around to it yet. I don't think sending them installers, is going to find them the time they haven't got.

5. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

6. realflow

realflow Member

Hi Andy47 ,Maybe you can contact him. He can't think about it anymore

7. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

For me, it really doesn´t matter if T.P.F says it´s "risk free" and that that he will do it quickly, to be 100% honest, I really don´t think T.P.F would care at all IF the installers/plugins where tagged and the supplier got cought.
    To remove taggs is not the same as removing the protection. And taggs can excist even if he can´t see them/find them in the file.
    Like I said, as long as another legal FP or RC user can give me his checksums of the files so I can compare with mine, if they are the same = no tags else the files holds tags.
    So, it´s up to another legal user to contact me and give me his checksums of the installer and of the mail plugin file, until then, no FP/RC crack for anyone unless someone else get the files or someone else cracks them and release them :)

8. Th4d

Th4d Member

FP for max 2023 would be a dream, sadly this plugin is simply too expensive when converting to my currency.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯