Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Forest Pack Pro 8

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by jaejgo, Dec 9, 2022.

1. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Does anyone have Forest Pack Pro 8 for 3DSMax 2021-2023, to share? I would be very grateful.

2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Good luck finding a 100% free and 100% working crack of any IToo plugin, because they doesn´t exists :)
    If you want to run the pro version, you only have two options.

1. Buy a legal license.
    2. Buy a cracked version of it, as far as I know, there is only one cracker who done it (so far) and that is Franz, so you have to contact him for a copy!

Good luck!

3. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Thanks for your answer, but what I want the crack for is only for personal use, I don't trade my designs, I also use it to teach people without resources in a totally altruistic way. I am also from the old school, where we all shared knowledge, our designs, the crack etc..... without profit, I know perfectly well that this quality is being lost, but there are still people and teams that do it altruistically, I prefer to wait for someone to offer it in this way and not contribute to the crack business. I know perfectly well that whoever sells them dedicates time and knowledge to the development of cracks and I recognise that, but I still believe that there are people who simply do it out of self-interest, to demonstrate that reverse engineering is possible.

4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I´m with you and I understand you indeed. But it doesn´t matter at all if you just want to use it at home for learning and for personal use, that includes almost all of us.
    Sadly, you have to wait a long time until someone cracks them for free, some have tried, but failed, so like I said, buy a legal license, or buy the crack from Franz is your only options right now, or wait a long time for a free crack to show up, if it ever will.
    I was also against buying cracks before, but sometimes you really have to get what you need, so it´s not a bad thing. Of course, to buy a legal license is of course the best option, but that usually cost way more money.
    I´m far away of being a cracker myself so I don´t know why IToo plugs are so hard to crack, or at least harder to do, they must have added something extra in their protection that makes it harder for a cracker, else, It would be out by now, it´s been requested so many times over the years, so I lost count...
    If you really need the extra pro features of the plug and don´t want to use the free version, you can also try to send a mail to IToo and tell them your situation, perhaps they can give you a good deal on a pro version, or do the same with Franz, I guess you can speak to him as well and maybe he can give you a good deal.
    Sadly I don´t think roocoon made a crack of any IToo plugs, but you can always ask him, he is a good guy!

Good luck!

5. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

That's news to me :)

https://forum.gfxdomain.net/search/37241699/?q=forest+pack&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=9
    https://forum.gfxdomain.net/search/37241715/?q=railclone&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=9

Come to think of it, the ForestPack fix would even auto-correct the disappeared elements from scenes coming from other failed cracks.
    All that until the vray crack thief decided to rip my other plugins too (because he hated crack sellers) and pass them on to some dummies to continue his great work.
    Until he got set up to sell them himself, God praise Discord and the rest :)

Now just go buy a legal version, be happy and forget about those cracks. What's out there nowadays is lame.

6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Sorry man, I didn´t know you also did IToo plugins, then jaejgo have a few different options :)
    Yes, the now rather old crack that is out in public were a really bad crack with disappearing items, far from recommended.
    Then I know at least 2 who can crack IToo plugins lol. But as you say, better to spend the money on a legal license. IToo update their plugins rather often, so it will be much unnecessary work for the cracker to keep up when all buyers want/need the update :)

7. Statelis

Statelis Member

There is a totally free version called LITE of Forest Pack and Rail Clone in iToo site. Check it. :)