Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

ForestPack Pro 6.1.2 for 3ds Max 2014-2019 [by Kurapica]

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by anana, Jan 14, 2019.

1. anana

anana Member

Release Notes
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Installer Only

Code:

Crack for max 2014-2019 (by Kurapica)
    Code:

Forest Pack Libraries (updated January 2019)
    Code:

Instructions for Kurapica's crack
    Code:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note

1. This release does not require the license server anymore.
    2. You need to block 3ds max and ForestPack UpdateManager form internet.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q & A

Q: I extract library but dont have library in library browser, any idea?
    A: Open "Library Browser" -> File -> Preferences -> select "User's Libraries" -> Modify -> %LocalAppData%\Itoo Software\Forest Pack Pro\lib -> Use Path -> OK

Q: Why the viewport is so laggy/freeze?
    A: It's because you haven't delete the previous crack from Kurapica. Follow the step 2 on the instructions above.

Q: I'm using corona render only. When I'm using the "Starter Library", the "Missing Dlls" error showed up.
    A: It's the ForestPack problem. You need to install vray just for loading those vray components.

Q: Why am I getting "ForestPack - Error loading library" message?
    A: Go to "%LocalAppData%\Autodesk\3dsMax\201X - 64bit" -> Delete any folder on it. This will reset all of the 3ds Max preferences and the toolbars position. Then open 3ds max -> Customize -> Configure User Paths -> go to "External Files" tab -> add -> use this path: %LocalAppData%\Itoo Software\Forest Pack Pro\ -> check the "Add Subpaths"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Big thanks to the suppliers, big thanks to Kurapica for the crack and big thanks to msi for the assists...

Please consider to buy the plugin if you use it for commercial purpose to help the plugin development :)

#1 anana, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Same problem happened, max crash and objects turned to mesh. I tested this crack by making a whole new fresh scene from scratch. Waste of time using this release, the previous release was even better than this. I'm going to buy a legitimate license soon.

3. Kurapica

Kurapica Well-Known Member

Why don't you report this bug like a man and not whine like a kid ? details and version and whatever helps.
    This can help us improve it, you can go buy it any time if you can and this actually makes me glad.

Cortamia and Darry like this.
  4. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Kurapica? The biggest thief and copycat of cracks as described by Roocoon (the wannabee cracker) himself? :)

Listen carefully you sick fuck!

Not you not even any 'good' cracker can crack this plugin properly, this is already confirmed even before the release of version 6.0.. There is no bugs, the crack is the problem. It works perfectly with a legitimate license. So you and your stupid crack are wasting my time. :)

5. Kurapica

Kurapica Well-Known Member

Ok man, you really got me there, I will retire.

6. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

#6 Bezio, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  7. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

What kind of response is that? You are threatening to buy a legitimate license .... then go and buy it and stop crying, son of a good and holy mother !!!

8. Cortamia

Cortamia Member

Kurapica, thank you. For me works FP beautiful. Scene does not destroy (y) I use 3ds Max 2019 and Corona 2 (party)

9. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Are you retarded or what?, who said I'm threatening to buy a legit license? - Am just saying my opinion about this release, wtf is wrong with you?

10. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

Insulting and belittling another's job is not giving an opinion ... I think the retard would clearly be you!

11. Fr0tey

Fr0tey Member

its work fine so far i havent see any issue with it

12. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

You really are a moron, in case you are low in education check out post #2 after the OP, you will clearly see the one who started insulting is post #3, I won't even mention his name. Nobody told him anything, he is the one who insulted me in the first place. Try again lamer. Get the fuck outta here! :)

#12 Maxpayne20, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  13. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

Maybe someone Not work their 3dsmax.. I will test it.
    thanks for Your Share it!!

14. Kartist

Kartist Member

Will somebody please kick out Maxpayne20 who is keep on using offensive words to everybody?
    & Maxpayne20 FYI, I'm using this release last 2 days, no issues at all. Learn how to install first.

Darry likes this.
  15. Darry

Darry Active Member

It's people like you who makes this forum bad!
    Never satisfied and just complain. Why can't you be happy that at least someone tries to crack it and release it for free instead of complaining?
    If the crack isn't working for you, say it, but say it with respect (not call him a sick fuck because he's trying to help) and give as much details you can about the problem, then maybe the cracker can solve the issue you have!
    And NO, Kurapica didn't insult you at all in post #3, all he said was that you should report the issue you have like a man and not complain like a kid with close to no details about what's wrong! If you call that an insult, then you are clearly one of many people in this world who gets offended to easy, and if thats the case, maybe you shouldn't be here!

16. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Listen carefully Mr.Darry,

Before you put your foot in your mouth and make a fool of yourself, too late for that isn't it? :)

I can quote lots of bad words in this forum from other threads posted by many members who participated in this thread and on top of them this guy 'Kurapica', who should be kicked out now? . So if you think that I'm the one who is making this forum bad, then you should revise yourself a bit and think logically, don't try to be a smart person. Ask yourself why do ignorant people like you stand out more these days.. I hope I didn't offend you. You also used bad words in other threads. The difference between you and me is that I'm very honest, unlike you who is very hypocrite. who is making this forum bad now?! Personally, I think hypocrite people like you should be kicked out! :)

#16 Maxpayne20, Jan 16, 2019
    Panthers likes this.
  17. Panthers

Panthers Member

Sounds plausible to me :)

18. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

@Maxpayne20 i don't know what are you trying to do, but i suspect that you are Roocoon's fan! You're copying exactly phrases, from his previous posts. Relax! If something doesn't work for you, try something else, return to a previous version or wait for a version that works for you. There is no reason to attack on other users

19. Darry

Darry Active Member

First of all @Maxpayne20, I didn't say that you alone makes this forum bad, there are many of them here, me to in some cases!
    Second - No, you don't offend me - It takes a lot more to offend me, and if you somehow would manage to do it, I wouldn't care anyway :) We all have the right to think differently.
    Third - I think we leave this behind now due we are not getting anywhere besides that we have different opinions, which is okay :)
    I just think that people should give some kind of respect to our crackers and be happy for what they do, maybe Kurapicas crack doesn't work, I really don't know due I didn't try it (I have a legal license), but at least, he tried, so a little respect to him is not to much to ask for I think.

Kamo likes this.
  20. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

I'm not a fan of him, you obviously are a retard, I was mentioning his words as an example to show this idiot called 'darry' that everybody around here is make this forum very bad, and they should not be kicked out, instead, hypocrite people like him should be kicked out! :)

#20 Maxpayne20, Jan 16, 2019