Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

FRANZ CRACKS FOR REDSHIFT, EMBERGEN, FORESTPACK, RAILCLONE, AND MORE...

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by Maxpayne20, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Cracks for many great plugins and softwares are now available...

-Redshift 3.5 crack is now available.
    -Rizomuv 2022 crack available.
    -Massive Prime 9 crack is now available.
    -The Pixel Farm PFtrack 22.03.14 crack is now available.
    -3D equalizer 4 crack is now available.
    -Syntheyes pro 2204 crack is available.
    -Itoo ForestPack 7.3.1 and railclone 5.1.2 crack available.
    -3d-io Bonespro 4 and Unwrella 4 crack available.
    -Cebas thinkingparticles 7 crack available.
    And many more...

Join Franz's discord server to get your crack now at:

https://discord.gg/XY38jA6pCW

Or

Telegram channel at:
    https://t.me/+RIllklRzbatjZjg8
    Or message Franz directly here:
    https://t.me/FranzRS

#1 Maxpayne20, Dec 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
  2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

haha, so you are doing "Panthers" work now, but you forgot to mention the price and other demands the buyer must meet in order to buy from him, I think it´s better to be honest straight away :)

rezvan23 and Cortamia like this.
  3. Quant

Quant Member

What are you talking about?

Btw, I 've already bought RC+FP legally on black friday, though it was still not "cheap".

dreamof3d likes this.
  4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Very long story, and if you been around on this forum for a while then you should know, at least know who Panthers, or Franz among others are.
    Short story, he sells cracks for different plugins and applications, before it was only Redshift, then came Embergen, now he´s added a few more stuff to his sellbox, the thing is that, at least before, he damanded people who bought from him to fulfill some odd stuff, if not, he wouldn´t sell to him.
    Don´t know if he changed his mind or not, but connect to his server and chat with him if you want something he has, and see for yourself :)
    I was also on my way to buy from him, but when I didn´t went for his demands, things went fucked and he wouldn´t sell to me so...

smsaq4u likes this.
  5. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

I'm happy with my paid Redshift... what's two days work out of the year to not have to deal with bozo's. I have two more maintenance before I need a subscription, something better will be out by then :)

6. Quant

Quant Member

Does it involve strapon or anything like that? (worry)(rofl)

smsaq4u, dreamof3d and Darry like this.
  7. realflow

realflow Member

we must prevent these parasites of Panthers and Frantz to intervene on this forum and automatically delete their comments otherwise this forum will lose its credibility and will die. they just use it to do their foul publicity.

smsaq4u and Darry like this.
  8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Haha, we for sure at least can hope for it ;)

Like I said 100 times here before, I don´t mind that people sells cracks at all. I bought a few myself from roocoon, no problems at all. But I don´t like that Panthers, or friends of him fills this forum with his discord address and advertising all the time. Members here knows about his discord channel by now, just go there and chat with him, problem solved. Then I think that Panthers should mimic what roocoon does, a small hint when a new or updated crack is available in the news section, and also, most important, not demanding odd things to the buyer. The buyers computerID can be sent to him by PM here or at discord, no need to connect to his computer to get it. In my world, he sells cracks to earn some extra money, not to mess with people and make it harder for them.

9. Quant

Quant Member

I'm really don't like to send to someone my HWID, it's enough stupid trolls raging In my PC, I don't need any more, but of course not necessary that every one is stupid or troll. And about HWID, this is mean that the license will be locked to your PC, which means no bios updates, no Windows reinstall, no CPU change or you have ask or even pay again to the cracker. This is not comfortable at least. This is the reasons I bought real licenses for RC+FP.

10. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I agree with you Quant. Anybody here doesn´t really knows him, therefor it´s impossible to trust him if he want/must connect to your computer to get your ID.
    Yes, his crack/license is tied to your ID, so you can´t buy it and give a copy to someone else, that somebody license won´t work. Regarding updates, I don´t know if the computer ID changes after a bios update or not, anyway, the whole thing with cracks like that is that it´s bad overall, if a update comes, you have to contact the cracker again, ask for a update and so on. What if the next update comes in 3 months, and when you try to contact him, he left the building so to speak = no updates.
    I also have FP and RC licenses, had it for 5 years now, don´t regret a second of it :)

Quant likes this.
  11. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Lmao at the amount of trolls in this forum. Keep whining. If you already have a real license why are you even wasting time to comment on this forum?!

Franz is a genius and genuine cracker in many forums he has been cracking stuff for years. Now if you want his stuff, why not buy the crack at affordable price instead of paying triple the price for a real license ?!

Use your brains...

12. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

And a special swing and whips...

13. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

First of all. I never ever seen a crack from Panthers or his other nickname Franz, and I been in the so called scene since the BBS time, maybe he´s using different names, or was inside of a group or something, but nothing alone with his nick.
    Second, he doesn´t allow everyone to buy his cracks, I tried but he said no, so don´t even say that when it´s not true.

14. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Syntheyes Pro 2107 Build 1052 now available.
    Redshift 3.0.62 now available.
    ForestPack 7 now available.
    Railclone 5 now available.
    Thinkingparticles 7 Now available.
    And More...

Join us on discord:

https://discord.gg/XY38jA6pCW

#14 Maxpayne20, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  15. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Even if I see posts about your Discord chennel here each day. Don´t forget to post this information on several places on the forum, on Artstation, Gumroad, C G P, CGTrader, Facebook, Youtube, Google, Instagram, and all over the place, we don´t want you to miss anyone, maybe some fool gets into your trap and buy something..
    You also might be more honest to people before announcing, that not everyone can buy from you if they not live up to your demands, better to be honest from the start.

16. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

You are pissed off because you were rejected for not being "genuine user". You are not an artist nor have anything related to art. You are a vagabond, you spend your time wondering from place to place. You even lied about your job, because you don't have a job. Get a job then you will get a chance to buy something from Franz like others did.

Franz is all over Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc...
    So please stop posting your trolling comments.

#16 Maxpayne20, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  17. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

First of all, we never even talked about my work, so I can´t have lied about that, besides, why should I even lie about something like that? Maybe to say that I work at Electronic Arts making 3D work for all their game titles?
    Second, no, I don´t work in the 3D industry, maybe that was one of the reasons you turned me down? But I think more of that I questioned you about your ways to sell stuff and all of your demands, and you simply didn´t like that.
    Third, you doný have to say that "Franz" is all over the places, just be honest and say that you are all over instead of lying. All I said was that I think you should post your buisness about your sells elsewhere as well, maybe you get some more guys who want to buy from you. Or maybe you are affraid of getting banned elsewhere?
    Forth, If you knew me, you would have known that I indeed are a 3D artist, I´ve been working with 3D ever since 3dstudio 4 for DOS and have even been two times in the magazine 3D World. So in short, people can be good at 3D even if they don´t work in the industry.
    Fifth, yes, I was, and am, pissed of about your demands and the way you advertise about it. I don´t mind that you advertise for it, but at least be 100% honest with people and say, in print, what the demands are and how the whole process will go. That way people can dicide for themself in the beginning.
    And yes, I was pissed about that you turned me down when I wanted to buy a crack from you, and you turned me down on your self made-up things that is way out of this world without even knowing the guy, and also that you call me a liar, leecher and so on without any proof.

18. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

So you never worked in the industry but you are a hobbiest that have been two times in 3d world magazine?
    Who would actually believe such thing?

Also, From the very first beginning you did not show interest in the software itself. You only showed interest in "cracks".

Hobbyists can still get it, but their chances are between 10-20%

Professionals and students will get it 100% for sure. Because they show interest in learning, or their previous work experience.

19. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Well, it´s of course totally up to you to believe or not. 3D world doesn´t only interview artists who work in the industry. You can send in pictures, or reels to them, and if they find it good or interesting enoght, they might do an interview with you where you show and tell the readers how you made it and what software and tools you used. I think they have a section about this in every issue. PDF´s of their magazine are both here and on C G P, so easy to find, just look after it.
    So I didn´t show interest in the software itself, only in the cracks? Well, to me, it´s the crack that I pay for and the software itself must be up to the buyer to find out I think? I can´t demand that any cracker knows anything about the software itself, only that the software works as expected with his crack.
    I don´t think you know so much about your software and that you are good at them, you just make sure of that they load and start the way they should.
    Also as a sidenote, why is it so important to you that a potential buyer must either work on the 3D industry or be as you say a "genuine user", or with previous work experience?
    If someone totally novice wants to buy a crack, it´s still money for you right? Even if he/she never use it or not. It´s like buying a car, but the salesman demands you to have a driving license to buy it, else you can f**k off.

20. Quant

Quant Member

Come on, now it's just about who is got the bigger DI**. Both of you, just stop this hollywar. Darry, if Maxpayne is a troll, then don't feed him. If site rules doesn't restrict him to do what he is doing then let him, after all democracy should prevail.
    I personally don't agree with the prices, but if they are not cheating people then it's ok I think.