Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

FRANZ CRACKS FOR REDSHIFT, EMBERGEN, FORESTPACK, RAILCLONE, AND MORE...

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by Maxpayne20, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Hornor

Hornor Member

Franz has the best price right now. I didn’t think about it, but it’s true. My friend put the decision from the Franz and he is happy. I did it through the teamviewer and wrote everything down on the phone. After the procedure, my friend checked everything and found no malicious files.
    Yes, it is expensive, but cheaper than others.

#21 Hornor, Dec 23, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you @Quant, and I know that I should just leave him alone and don´t bother, it´s just hard when he advertise so much here and I also want to warn new users what he really demands so they don´t think it´s okay to just buy what crack he wants.
    I don´t think he´s a troll, never said that to him, and I don´t think he´s cheating either, but I understand what you mean.

3. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Yes, he might have the "best" price, compared to buying a legal license. I don´t know any crackers around who sells cracks, only roocoon so I have nothing to compare with, the rest do it for the community for free.

4. Hornor

Hornor Member

Who does it for free?

5. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

MSI, Simon, Bazuka, iND, n0MAD, Kurapica, 1rv4n just to name a few :)

6. Quant

Quant Member

7. Hornor

Hornor Member

does everyone have a free redshift?

8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

There isn´t a free version of Redshift besides the demo, if you want to have the full version, chat with Panthers or Kurapica.

9. Hornor

Hornor Member

Kurapica does not do it for free. And the panther has no redshift.

10. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Kurapica started to charge a small amount for his Redshift crack now, but still much cheaper than Panthers crack.
    And yes, Panthers also have Redshift, how can you have missed that?

11. Hornor

Hornor Member

Kurapica charges $ 50 for her drug for 2 years. Feranz charges 50 euros for her medicine for life. I think the Franz decision is more profitable.
    I'll try to ask him, thanks.

12. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I think you missunderstand something here. Kurapicas crack is not valid for only 2 years, my Redshift license from him are valid to year 2033, if he didn´t changed anything that I´m not aware of.
    Yes, Panthers crack is valid for life, but remember that if you change your hardware, you need to ask him for a new crack, or if a new version comes out, you also of course need to ask him for a new crack.

13. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Well, well, well.. So now you are the experienced guy in Franz cracks?! Lol
    Franz cracks are beyond your knowledge, simply because you didn't buy them, and you don't know what happens when a user or studio buys Franz stuff. So don't talk about something that you don't know anything about. And like I said you are only interested in "cracks", that's why you were rejected. Stop posting nonsense next time.

Franz cracks are custom made for users depending on their needs and workflows. Some are specific to each each machine and some are not. And if you have good relationship with Franz you might even get a license that works on any machine. All cracks are permanent, they never expire.
    There are also cracks that have updates the whole year, which means you don't even need to ask, you will get updates without asking.
    There is also universal crack for all redshift versions. On top of that you get full support from Franz.

14. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Please stop acting like that you sometimes are Maxpayne20, somtimes Franz and sometimes Panthers when you are the exact same guy, it´s just pure nonsense and not so good for your buisness if you lie all the time.
    I don´t claim to know anything at all about your cracks, I just repeat what you said in other threads before. Also, I really don´t care if your cracks works for 1000 computers at the same time with automatic updates and so on, I have what I need and would not even spend 10 cents on any of your cracks.
    haha, allow me to laugh "on top of that, you get full support" so you are saying that you are equal as good as the developers who make the plugins and knows everything about them? I know guys who work at Scanline with thinkingParticles for +10 years, and they still can´t figure out every settings in every operator and nodes, but maybe you are a "gift from the gods" that are born with all knowledge right from the start lol. If you mean "support" for apply a crack and "support" on how to make the crack work, well, only that kind of support must generate in at least 100 euros for each user right lol.

15. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

#35 Maxpayne20, Dec 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  16. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

Just buy the plugins... if you earn enough to buy or build a workstation that will run the plugin, you must not be as poor as you say.
    Maybe 3d doesn't cut it... learn a trade, move to the USA. Average pay for a carpenter, plumber, electrician, brick layer, etc is over $50.00 per hour.
    I heard someone here say once to purchase Redshift is 6 months salary... (yawn) How do you afford an ISP?

I wish someone would make a real crack for Redshift not asking for access to my machine, or wondering what happens next update. I will pay my $250.00 maintenance in February 2022
    and have installers for Windows, macOS, and Linux... only 3 months salary (clap)

Merry Christmas! Be safe, have fun, happy rendering :)

Darry likes this.
  17. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I totally agree! If you can afford to buy a computer for serious 3D work, then you must be able to save and lay money on the tools you need as well.
    I usally buy what I need, and I´m far from poor, but some plugins are just not worth spending money on for me on a legal license, just like Redshift when we have VRay and Corona, more fun to try out out and compare the render engines, and to do that, I will not spend $500 for a legal license, not $200 for a crack either anymore. And yes, a real crack will soon surface, free for all, it´s just a matter of time, besides, you have Kurapicas crack that works the way it should if you don´t want to spend more than $50 on a crack, way better option than Panthers deal at least.

18. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

Wow... did not know it was that expensive for his crack... a stranger peering into your workstation. and if it breaks... then what?

Holy F*&k I had no clue the crack was that much... scalper (rofl)

Here is the latest Redshift, legal benchmark :) This is a 1920 x 1080 naturally, I resized it in Photoshop to fit better. 1680 x 945

Redshift 3.0.62 (Windows)
    CPU: 64 threads, 4.00 GHz, 255.89 GB
    GPU(s): [NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB 0.009ms (RTX ON)], [NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB 0.009ms (RTX ON)]
    Time: 00h:01m:38s

[​IMG]

#38 dreamof3d, Dec 25, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  19. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Why pay $250 for maintenance, while you can have it for only $100 "updates included the whole year" .
    And you only get crack files via email from Franz. No need to TeamViewer or anything. :)

20. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Nice rendertime you got there, but yes, with dual RTX cards there must be rather fast :)
    I "only" have one RTX 3090 card, only one, but I want two, but still hard to find them sadly.

dreamof3d likes this.