Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

FRANZ CRACKS FOR REDSHIFT, EMBERGEN, FORESTPACK, RAILCLONE, AND MORE...

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by Maxpayne20, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Lmao at all the trolling people in this thread specifically VIPREX (AKA DARRY).firstly, this guy called Darry is a troll, he never had anything to do with any plugin or software, he's a collector. Collectors are not allowed to buy cracks. Even if they have all the money in the world.

Second, Franz is cracking stuff in public and in private so if you don't like it don't participate in this thread, just leave in peace and stop wasting your time. Also, stop your hate, because you are not hurting Franz or anybody, except you are only hurting "yourself".. Lol

#81 Maxpayne20, Feb 26, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  2. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

I have to cry myself to sleep, I am so happy Franz is alright. I don't give a hoot that he sells cracks. You guys should have your own section or in fact a whole forum in lights "Franz's Cracks@crackrock.com.
    I've been on the scene with site like this one since 2009 and this is the fist place I've ever seen cracks for sale on a Warez site. You know how many fucki&g spies and devs even lurk here?

I shared some textures for Redshift once for Maya SLiB Browser on a different site that I actually purchased. Nothing about my email address or screen name related to the purchase, next day I get an email to please not share my software, please take the link down.

Do what you want, ask admins for a sub-forum at the very least. Then I can sleep well with my Teddy Bear o_O

Or just send links to Topaz, or Chaos since everything here is a paid crack these days....

3. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

I have to to disagree unless you are being sarcastic.
    Most of what you see cracked in public is actually cracked by Franz under different alias. Some softwares are tough to crack and they are kept private.
    Be grateful for what life has to offer for free. And if you can't afford to pay for original license then be grateful that there are cracks way cheaper than original license.

ianhunter likes this.
  4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Wow, so now I´m a well known collector that doesn´t know anything at all about software and plugins lol
    I really would hope that the admins here would ban this jerk FOREVER so we get rid of his shitty talk and all the ads all the time. But the admins here seems to accept that people like him do this shit! Luckily he´s not advertice on C G P, there he would be banned for life right away!

@dreamof3d I hope that you know by this time that Maxpayne, Franz and Panthers are exactly the same person? So don´t even think that they are several people.

5. Phenomena

Phenomena Member

@Darry
    Why would a collector, who has all the money in the world, need cracks from a dubious and intransparent source in the first place?
    Just words of nonesense and contradiction from a pathetic lunatic, since all the money in the world would be able to buy all the desired things someone wants.
    Hiding behind several aliases within a forum and playing different characters to sell cracks though, is trolling at it´s best.
    You guys shouldn´t pay too much money and attention to digital outlaws who try to sell cracks. They are just digital parasites trying to weaken their hosts by modifying a bit of code, to move on with their parasitic lifestyle.
    Btw, did you guys know, that every second lifestyle on this planet is a parasitic lifestyle?
    Having that in mind, I´m not really surprised seeing such digital lowlife forms even here in this forum.

#85 Phenomena, Feb 27, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    Darry likes this.
  6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

@Phenomena Don´t worry about what he says, it´s not the first time he does it and probably not the last. Same deal over and over again, nothing new to come up with except the same pathetic words... I don´t care at all.
    Yes, I agree with what you say, the thing with me is that my brain goes nuts as soon as I see a post from this jerk. I said many times, both here, C G P, theForum and a few more places that people should stay away from this guy, and hopefully people read what I write and makes a good choice from that.
    Like I said above here, it´s very strange that mods here allow this kind of posts here all the time. Think it´s the only forum that allow it, if I where a mod here, he would be totally banned for life long time ago.
    Yes, he´s at least tries to hide behind several aliases here and playing different characters to sell cracks and try to fool people that he´s different characters. In short, that is trolling at it´s best.
    Last, I pay for what I need so he´s not having anything at all that I need anymore, and what I didn´t get legal licenses for, Kurapica already cracked for me, so I´m more than good! I wouldn´t even spend 1 cent on this guy, never ever...

Phenomena likes this.
  7. Phenomena

Phenomena Member

Good to hear, that you are paying for the legitimate licences of the titles you need. A lot of serious users do so, indeed.
    Since "cash is king", all the knuckleheads trying to become king, even crack sellers.
    Funny though, that some crack sellers are trying to sell their stuff on the moon, probably targeting aliens as clients.
    We probably are save then, being on this planet, avoiding crack sellers and troubles of all kind.

#87 Phenomena, Feb 28, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    Darry likes this.
  8. dreamof3d

That was a no-brainer... I wish I had his skills. I am no programmer. What about Octane? Why nothing for other OS's? I dual boot, Redshift renders 15-20% faster on Linux, same with Vray, and Octane. I can't be the only one here that dual-boots....

9. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Fact is, you trolls have nothing to do in your lives but opening my thread and start insulting. That's exactly what lamers and cherry pickers do. Pathetic...

Another lamer.. Viprex (Darry) who thinks he is famous, steps into Franz server with a nickname called (VFX) and describes the channel as a "great channel", and askes for 3d-io plug-ins. And he lies saying he's a student and pretend he could not write proper English so he mistypes some letters on purpose thinking Franz would not know him. That's a great example of an absolute troll.

#89 Maxpayne20, Feb 28, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
  10. dreamof3d

I live in poor country, it takes 3 months salary to buy Redshift... As a carpenter and electrician... 2 days pay :)

The only reason I look for cracked software because I do not use it as a source of income. Why would I buy Houdini to make a little scene that no one sees but me? Even my computer not worth a shit to do high res animations, days for a 30 second animation? I would hate to see my electric bill. No clue why people with 10 year old GPU's and CPU's even care.

I create my own little scenes out of boredom and I enjoy it.... not for money, I don't have the time or the skills to work for Pixar. LOL

#90 dreamof3d, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  11. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

haha, well, I be accused for many things by you but this one was new lol keep it up mr. :D

12. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

-Redshift 3.0.66 crack is available (don't forget to check the universal crack for redshift too in case you are running a renderfarm).

-Syntheyes 2107 crack is available.
    -Itoo ForestPack 7 and railclone 5 crack available.
    -3d-io Bonespro 4 and Unwrella 4 crack available.
    -Cebas thinkingparticles 7 crack available.

And many more plugins and softwares are coming up...

Link to discord server:
    https://discord.gg/XY38jA6pCW

#92 Maxpayne20, Mar 2, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  13. monkmesh

monkmesh Member

How much for a crack-package? 10? 20? 30?
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to Crack-Selling-Domain, different aliases meets pathetic needs!
    [​IMG]
    Not banning those illegal activities will result in many more shit to come.
    Advertising and dealing with "cracks" shouldn´t be allowed here!

dreamof3d and Darry like this.
  14. tanzid js

tanzid js Member

Crack-Selling-Domain :mad:

15. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

-Redshift 3.0.66 crack is available.
    -3D equalizer 4 crack is now available.
    -Syntheyes pro 2107 crack is available.
    -Itoo ForestPack 7 and railclone 5 crack available.

Link to discord server:

#95 Maxpayne20, Apr 2, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  16. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Nice try to post your crack selling business on *** and get banned right away lol

17. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

-Redshift 3.0.67 crack is available.
    -3D equalizer 4 crack is now available.
    -Syntheyes pro 2107 crack is available.
    -Itoo ForestPack 7.3.1 and railclone 5.1.2 crack available.

Link to discord server:

18. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Can you please make a new post on *** about this? :)

19. Quant

Quant Member

I think those who is making money through GFXDomain, should pay taxes to the site, by donating. :cool:

dreamof3d and Darry like this.
  20. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I agree Quant, the bad thing with this forum now is that we doesn´t seem to have a admin, at least no one who cares at all. I can´t even remember that Esanti allowed selling when he was admin here...
    He tried to post his selling shit on C G P a few days ago, but he got banned right away, like it should be here as well.