Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

GFXPeers Ratio

Discussion in 'Help' started by paragonbkk, Oct 29, 2020.

1. paragonbkk

paragonbkk Active Member

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this belongs here but i just wanted to ask about the ration which i do not really understand just yet.
    It say i have a Ratio of 2.34 and i require a ratio of 0.60
    Is that a good ratio or a bad ratio?

Thanks

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

As long as your ratio, is higher than the required, you are good.

Divide you Uploaded amount, by your Downloaded amount... 937.75 / 399.16 = 2.349308547950696.. so you have a ratio of 2.34. Plain and simple

3. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

I think I have a different issue. I've downloaded some stuff in the past few day and I kept seeding (uploading) and I have like 7 or so that I'm seeding. that at least 4 of them I've seeded like a total of 14GB. but my upload counter since last time I've checked till now it says that I've uploaded only about 8GB and the number of upload counter and ration is stuck at the same number since the other night. seems that my upload counter doesn't go more than 149.28GB and my ratio doesn't go more than 2.62!

@Andy47 : do you have any idea about this by any chance?
    thx in advance

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I have no idea how the system checks your up/down amounts or how often. All I know is your profile tells you how much you have uploaded and how much you have downloaded and gives you your ratio based on those numbers.

For instance, take SIGERSHADERS XSMP.. You completed the download and so far you have uploaded 899.14Mb of that 2.9Gb.. So until that uploaded amount, hits 2970Mb or 2.9Gb, your ratio for that upload will be less than 1.

You say you have only uploaded 8Gb, I see 937.75GB up and 399.16Gb down, so your ratio is 2.34. You are seeding 11 torrents as of 2 hours ago, not 7. Though that constantly changes and is NOT the actual number of torrents you are ACTIVELY seeding. As far as I can see, you are only seeding two of 11 actice torrents

However when you say you have seeded a total of 14Gb for 4 of the torrents you are seeding.. Check this list
    Only two show any seeded amount.. All downloads completed, but only two show any amount seeded.

Maxtree - Plant Models 63
    ZBrush 2021.1.2 Windows
    Maxtree - Plant Models Vol 11
    Maxtree - Plant Models 54
    V-Ray 5 99 95 For 3ds Max........seeded back so far 506.61Mb of 2.05Gb
    Ty Carter Session 9
    Maxtree - Plant Models vol 9
    Maxtree - Plant Models vol 15
    Sigershaders XSMP Studio 2.5.0 902.28Mb
    Udemy - Sustance Painter 2020..... seeded back so far 378.66Mb of 3.10Gb
    Flipped Normals - Brushes Mega Pack Vol.1

5. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

I c .. well there's certainly something funny happening because as for Vray I've uploaded a total of 18.2GB in a period of 6 days and almost 20hrs of which 1.86GB was uploaded today and still uploading now. as for XSMP I've uploaded a total of 21.6GB in a period of 1 day and more than 4hrs of which 1.76GB uploaded today and still uploading.

Anyway, thx for ur answer. I won't mind this issue for now as long as my ration is higher than the required. maybe later today or tomorrow the numbers will refresh!

Thx again (y)

6. DavidS1976

DavidS1976 Member

Just pay for rapidgator and fuck it for GFXPeers. 15 euro for 1TB of expensive programs is nothing. (see the rapidgator subscriptions)

Most of the torrents (especially the torrents with Quixel textures) are dead or slow!

I know it's free to download, but mine opinion
    is that 15 euro or lets say 30 euro is nothing for expensive software and textures and shit