Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIF Explainer 1.1

Discussion in '2D' started by brainsgonedead2000, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:49 PM.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

New GIF/Diagram Creator

Download:
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Features overview

GIFs are a fun way to communicate with your audience over messengers, social networks and websites. You can use animated GIFs to create explainers for your projects, to answer tech support inquiries or teach your students in a novel way.

[​IMG]

Explainers that are easy to create and share

No need for an expensive animation tool that has a time-consuming authoring process and steep lurning curve. Create explainers for your projects quickly and easily.

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Simplify tech support
    Step-by-step guides are probably the best way to provide answers to tech support inquiries. However they are not easy to share or send over email. GIFs solve this issue. Create tech support answers in GIF format and send/share everywehere!

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Teaching
    The only proper way to deliver information to your students is to use a medium that they are accustomed to. GIFs allow you to access any information delivery medium available nowdays.

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Generate PDF
    Do not need animation or GIFs are not acceptable? No problem! Create PDF with your slides. Or export all slides as images to a folder and create tech support album on Facebook or an Instagram post.

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Facebook? Instagram???
    You can also export slide images to a folder and then upload to, say, Facebook album, dedicated to the matter that you want to explain to your audience.

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Just the tools you need
    Capture screenshots, add callouts and rich text, choose slide animations - that's it.

View Details
    [​IMG]
    Reasonable Creativity
    Minimalistic expression methods lead to the most impressive art.

View Details

Max999 likes this.
  2. Max999

Max999 Active Member

Hey man is there any chance for Font Manager?

http
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    Just asking.

3. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Hi, I don't have After Effects as I have no use for it so it's a no from me. I only use Photoshop, 3D Max & Lumion. I have no need for any other Adobe product. I don't mind requests if I have the software but if I don't it's just a sorry from me.

4. Max999

Max999 Active Member

It's alright. I was asking because the last update was on 2017. Sorry to trouble you.