Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GiliSoft Video Editor Complete 12.0.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Items' started by brainsgonedead2000, Nov 11, 2019 at 1:29 AM.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Software Inc's:

GiliSoft Video Editor
    *DVD Ripper
    *Movie DVD Creator
    *Screen Recorder
    *Slideshow Movie Creator
    *Video Watermark Removal

*These are the optional downloads from the main menu, even when I used the trial versions it did not recognise the installed folder, so you have to load them manually. This is not a bug of the crack.

Download (pastefile)
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

[​IMG]

What Does Gilisoft Video Editor Do?

GiliSoft Video Editor may help you make awesome edited movies, it cut and join video clips with zero quality loss, make split screen videos, apply stylish video effects and filters, add music, titles, and much more!

Most videos serve a purpose such as telling a story or providing information. With GiliSoft Video Editor you can choose the best footages; Remove unwanted footage; Join the best material into movie; Add effects, graphics, music, texts; Alter the style, pace or mood of the video. Gilisoft Video Editor is available in Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese. Registered Version support editing HEVC/H265 video.

[​IMG]

foreignerxx likes this.
  2. Bellotin13

Bellotin13 Member

Thanks! I'll try!

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  3. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

You're welcome, it's actually a useful set of tools. Reminds me of Nero Burning Suite when I used to use that.

foreignerxx likes this.