Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Heads up to all those who like cracking!

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by brainsgonedead2000, Sep 30, 2019.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Just letting those who are learning cracking or enjoy trying that the site "www.snowfoxsoft.com" uses a simple method, using Resource Hacker you can edit the menus and remove the registration dialog.

Inside the debugger simply string search unregistered and arial. You'll soon find the jump command above you need to edit.

Just letting you know in case someone out there likes their stuff or wants to try it out :)

BGD00

BlackXIII, Shanedh and Johannes58 like this.
  2. BlackXIII

BlackXIII Member

Thank you

I always wonder, to choose the exact jump command, there must be a reason. Try and error and some lucks is one of the ways, but when the program stop in a command, or after searching string there is a command of that string, above it are a lot of jump commands.

Please allow me to learning it, how to know and choose the exact jump command?

Thanks again.

3. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Gotta say the best way to learn is do what I did, keep trying. The more you do it yourself the more you learn. I enjoy making tutorials for you guys but I had no one help me apart from myself. I am not being harsh but I learned more just playing and taking chances I have managed to get this far. So just keep trying, everything is luck more or less. But watermarks are a pain! Always look for JE/JNE above....

If by weekend you still struggle message me privately and I will show you. But you have to keep trying to benefit the knowledge :)

BlackXIII and Johannes58 like this.