Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

HELP torrent doesn download:

Discussion in 'Help' started by andysvision, Apr 13, 2019.

1. andysvision

andysvision Member

Hello,

Please admins help me as i cant download at torrent site because my ratio is only at 0.38 compared to 0.6 required. At first i didnt read very carrefull this rule and its my fault. But please, as an early member, can you help me fix this so i can seed to others now to go everything again normal?

Thank you!

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Early members, those who have been on GFXPeers, don't get better treatment compared to brand new members. I've been on GFXPeers just as long as you and though I haven't got an impressive ratio, compared to some, it is high enough for me to keep my download rights. New members often grab a truck load of stuff initially, then find their downloads no longer working and wondering what they need to do.. They need to seed stuff, that's how torrents work.. You download, you seed back... you don't grab GB of stuff in one go, you do it one torrent at a time, seed that back and then grab another one. The more you grab, especially if they are not such popular torrents or are very old ones.

Another way to avoid getting a very low ratio, is to only download stuff when it's freeleech.. So seed until freeleech somes along, then you can grab that stuff you want, without it affecting your ratio, as freeleech, only affects your ratio, when you UPLOAD or SEED

We can't help you fix it, that's up to you.. So start seeding stuff or upload something new (no duplication or uploading stuff that breaks other rules) and eventually you'll get you ratio up to normal

3. andysvision

andysvision Member

I understand. Thank you for your help. Can you find and send me some Freeleech links please so i can change my ration?