Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

iToo Forest for 2020 3DS Max

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by latigorangale, Apr 2, 2019.

1. latigorangale

latigorangale New Member

anyone got a compatible version for 2020?

2. feona_fernandes

yes please contact itoo software they do have it...

3. moojoo

moojoo Member

OMG each time some one request something a smart person appear and tell him buy it or get it from the developer (clap) in the warez forums ppl ask for cracked software that's logic if he wants to buy it he will go and buy it without asking about it here !!!!:((rofl)

4. feona_fernandes

5. imaginary foster

imaginary foster Active Member

(clap):$:)

6. relox

relox Member

7. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Latest version is compatible with Max 2020 and I have it. I also have Railclone Pro latest version which is also compatible with Max 2020.

However, I use Max 2014 and even if I needed to update, because they stopped supporting 2014, I wouldn't go as far as 2020. I suggest you stick with using a version of Max, that has al the plugins you need, until they are all cracked and working properly for 2020, since you obviously aren't going to pay for them EVER, what does it matter what version of Max you have.

Sure there is always someone telling you to buy stuff, then again, if it wasn't for people buying stuff, most of this stuff you will never pay for, wouldn't even exist.. and if that was the case, this site would not exist and you would likely have to get a proper job.

WhiteDEath likes this.
  8. moojoo

moojoo Member

when someone says if u like the software buy it this great and usually said by the cracker him self. but when another one is asking for a crack of something and someone tells him if u need then buy or something like that I think it makes no sense mostly ppl ask for non cracked things maybe they want to test them or use them I don't know so they come to warez forums and ask for a cracked one if they want to buy things they know where to go