Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Lift a ban cause of inactivity

Discussion in 'Help' started by palink91, Jul 13, 2019 at 3:24 PM.

1. palink91

palink91 New Member

Hello!
    My account is banned cause of inactivity. Can someone lift the ban for me please? I had other things to do and forget about this rule exists. I never violated any other rules and I tried to seed etc, I think I deserve a 2nd chance.

Account name: palinko

I tried to connect to the IRC server and discuss there with someone but somehow the client not loaded even if I tried different browsers. I hope moderators check this forum also.

2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Become a spammer. They seem to keep the site active!

3. palink91

palink91 New Member

I think under active they mean there must have be some rule you need to login in every month, or idk, but I never thought my account will be locked if I don't. I even seeded torrents meanwhile just didn't need anything from the site for this given time.

4. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

To be honest I have no idea. I stopped using this site for torrents now. Most of the stuff I use I get from somewhere else plus I crack stuff I use as well. This site has too many rules where as others have none. But as most stuff here is a bot and premium downloads I refuse to fund piracy.

5. palink91

palink91 New Member

Could you send me some links in dm? I really liked this site cause of tutorials and the latest version of programs I use for CGI, and for example paid addons for blender can be downloaded here, and usually people not interested in this stuff so hard to find elsewhere, or least I don't have knowledge where.

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

1) Far as I know, there is no such rule as "inactive" for ANY amount of time. The only thing I know about , is that GFXPeers was updated a long time ago and all members had to re-register, because their original logins would not work, but that was years ago... Also when you hover over the small icon next to your name, it says "Be good and you won't end up like this user", so my guess is you broke a golden rule or consistently broke one rule or another

2) "Could you send me some links......" Anyone sending you links to bypass the system, will lead to both of you being banned.. permanently.

7. palink91

palink91 New Member

I just copy paste what I got.

"
    Your account has been disabled.
    This is either due to inactivity or rule violation(s).
    To discuss this with staff, come to our IRC network at:
    And join #

Be honest. At this point, lying will get you nowhere.

Before joining the disabled channel, please read our
    Golden Rules which can be found here.

If you do not have access to an IRC client, you can use the WebIRC interface provided below.
    Please use your GFXPeers username."

And I'm sure I didn't violated any rule since never commented as far as I remember, and I had very good seed/download ratio, so thats why I'm clueless about the ban. Only I know I didn't logged in this year, last year november when I was here last time since I used my programs but now decided to refresh them and just can't from this site :( I have no reason to lie, I wouldn't waste anyone time with lies I'm just curious what happened.

Thats why I asked by pm, cause I know most of the time posting links publicly is violate the rules.

8. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Sharing links via PM is a also not allowed. As is asking for a pm to get links to something you have to share etc... We just don't do things that way.

If you can't log in to GFXPeers, then you don't get links to any of the torrents, that's breaking the rules

Best you get in touch with them via IRC and sort this out with them, they are the only ones that know what the problem is and the only ones who can sort it out for you. None of us know what the problem is and nobody on the forum can help you get it sorted.

9. palink91

palink91 New Member

Wait I don't wanted torrent links, or torrent files of someone's. I wanted to know about other sites who share files what is useful for CG artists.

Too bad the IRC can't load still so I can't tell you why I got banned. Is there any way to log into that irc channel? Cause I can't figure out the host and the channel, and use different irc client :(