Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Login Issue

Discussion in 'Help' started by sbstratos79, Nov 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sbstratos79

sbstratos79 New Member

I signed up for gfxpeers some time ago. Honestly I have no idea how long ago though. Could be anywhere from a year to a few months ago. I have been trying to sign in for a few days and whenever I enter my username password that I think is the right one, it says incorrect username or password. When I try to reset my password, it says no account registered with the email. When i try to use that email for signing up for a new account, it says the email is already in use. I searched for verification mail that I might have received from gfxpeers when I first signed up, but I can't find any. Any suggestions on how I can login? I have attached some images to show the issue I have mentioned. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

I think they had a cull. You may have been wiped out. I could be wrong though but it sounds like that could be it. I think they have a rule if you only use it 1 in a million sort of thing. Even I was blocked until admin helped me out.

3. sbstratos79

sbstratos79 New Member

Thanks for the response. Your explanation makes sense. I have never used gfxpeers before. I just signed up and totally forgot about it. How did you contact the admins? Do I have any chances of getting my account back?

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

All I can see against your name is "Be good and you won't end up like this user". You were a member for 1 year 8 months apparently and that's all I can see. Whatever you did wrong, they obviously didn't like it but there are so many rule breakers on GFXPeers at the moment, my guess is it was something to do with the rules and not following them. Might have been the 500mb you uploaded, though I have absolutely no idea what that 500mb was. As for getting your account back, that would be up to admin and I haven't got a clue how you would contact them as I have never had to and since I am only a moderator on the forum, I have no powers to help, even if I wanted to.

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.