Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Lumion 9.3.1 Pro >> installer...

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by 4nchill, Mar 25, 2019.

1. 4nchill

4nchill Well-Known Member

Already everywhere in the news, Lumion 9.3 is out and catches the attention of all ArchVIZ artists!
    Lumion 9.0.2 Pro installers are already available, so this thread could serve as an information pool to get
    the Lumion 9.3 Pro installers for the medicine scene to serve as a solid foundation for further treatment as a
    "collective intelligence/information pool" to contribute the installers!
    I am working with the Lumion 8.5 release and would love to see the jump to version 9.xx!
    The new LiveSync option with Vectorworks 2019 SP3 is making it even more desireable!
    I guess, getting the newest Lumion Pro installers definetly raises the chances for a treatment! :)

#1 4nchill, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Vascopeex, JaNNkEr and Kimleng Moeun like this.
  2. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Personally I am happy with Lumion 8, it has ivy and that is all I wanted it for since gwIvy is stopped. Not sure Lumion can really improve much now, It does need better material structure though. Lumions material editor is bad.

foreignerxx likes this.
  3. Vascopeex

Vascopeex Member

Lumion 9.3.1 Pro is already available and there is no hint, where to download the 9.3.1 pro installers at all!
    Up till know, my copy of Lumion 8.5 is also working smooth but of course I also blink to the 9.x.x versions, due to it´s new features and compatibility with Vectorworks 2019 SP3!
    Hopefully someone is providing the Pro installers sooner than later, otherwise we never make it to the marriage of Lumion 9 & Vectorworks 2019!

They should have the following naming:

Lumion_9_3_1_LUM9PRO.exe
    Lumion_9_3_1_LUM9PRO-1a.bin
    Lumion_9_3_1_LUM9PRO-1b.bin

So, watch it and keep an eye open!
    They hide it, cause they know: it´s crackable!

roxurar likes this.
  4. roxurar

roxurar Well-Known Member

Yes, that is reason why we don´t see installers immediatelly, but they can´t hide forever.
    Somebody always manage to get Lumion Pro installer, maybe just wait a bit more!

m88m likes this.
  5. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Gotta ask what does Lumion 9.3 offer that v8 does not?? Ivy was all I wanted, its already fast as it can be so wondering what would v9.3 mean to those who used it to make money? I am really curious to why so many desperados really.

6. 4nchill

You missed probably the fact, that people using Vectorworks 2019 SP3 for their BIM projects would really want to have it in the first place!
    Nothing wrong, if not everbody could benefit from this particular new feature of Lumion 9.3.1, but many pro Vectorworks 2019 SP3 users would for sure! :)

#6 4nchill, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  7. lino2

lino2 Member

Lumion 8.5, lumion 9.3 are not important, cause if you have lumion 9.02 (the best) your render will be satisfied , like vray. The lives are not important !

8. 4nchill

#8 4nchill, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Vascopeex likes this.
  9. Vascopeex

Vascopeex Member

Some need it, some don´t, but obviously the 9.3.1 version of lumion is developed for further enhancement of feature set for users who would like to use it.
    Take it, or leave it I guess!

10. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

I only ever use 3d max. I find lumions realistic mode good enough for architecture. Maybe its my age but I just find the older I get I just do with whats available. 15 yrs ago I updated almost every damn month if there was a new release. It became more like an obsession. But even so vectorworks must have an export option that allows Lumion to import from like obj or fbx? If not there are plenty of converters out there. Plenty of ways around things.

I just don't get the desperation to those who only do things as a hobby. Commericially those should pay otherwise one day like many other companies this one will just give up caring and cease to exist. I guess commercial businesses don't realise this! Don't get me wrong I am all for piracy but my way of thinking is if you make money and rely on a product you pay for it otherwise that product will make no money of we all pirated. This is what closes companies down. But I guess some people think the fairies must make this stuff.

As stated there are ways around things and as for Vray. I've never liked it since it got released! Never forget when it was released. I just thought bloated crap. If your customer wants realistic tell them to take a photograph of the building once its erect!

dreamof3d likes this.
  11. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Best bang for the buck is Redshift. I take that back, best render engine is Redshift, AND it gives you way more for less $$$ That's why I have a real license :)

angelofmercy likes this.
  12. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Yeah seen a lot of guys online use that. Sometimes it pays to have a license. I only have a few for some stuff about $100 or so but as I enjoy them best I would rather support them more.

13. lino2

lino2 Member

14. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Wet dream time. I am happy with Lumion 8. It can't really do much more than render pretty. More control over the ivy would be nice.

15. brainsgonedead2000

I just read what is new. Apart from a few materials and models no one cares abour there is nothing that would even make me spending hard earned cash to upgrade. Just like Autodesk just another rebranded product with a new glossy splash screen.

16. WhiteDEath

WhiteDEath Active Member

here the lumion 9.3.1 Student / Pro Full Setup ( from what i read and notice the student version have all the features of the pro) it was free on chinese students for a year and they pload it on baidu suddly the account i use on baidu is not available today...
    here:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1OnKohNA3EkYimmSHHeiUew Pass:n9a8(dosnt include crack)

im download i will upload and share here :)

#16 WhiteDEath, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  17. WhiteDEath

WhiteDEath Active Member

18. brainsgonedead2000

Is it cracked or serial etc mate? Not at home yet so curious will it work.

19. WhiteDEath

WhiteDEath Active Member

i try install it but the key have expired sadly...but it can be installed after that someone would be able crack it somehow :) it was for one year

i tried find the pro of 9.5 but nothing...i think at the moment the 9.3.1 would be fine

#19 WhiteDEath, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  20. brainsgonedead2000

Cheers mate. I will download it soon. See if it likes my computer or not. Be nice to do some modelling again. Not done any in months!

Cortamia and WhiteDEath like this.