Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marmoset Toolbag Cracking Tutorial (less than 3 mins long!)

Discussion in 'Tutorials-Releases' started by angelofmercy, Mar 25, 2019.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, this is my 2nd attempt at learning this. So as always I show you how to do it yourself. It literally is very easy, it takes about 3 minutes. Obviously it takes longer when you're trying to figure it out yourself. But anyway here you go...

Download (shared folder): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ez4kn94cgp3m1/

I can't wait to finally start seeing some cracks by you all who are learning from me, even if they fail you need to start somewhere. I had to, so good luck to you all :)

Angel :)

ltphu, imaginary foster and BlackXIII like this.
  2. leo shaft

leo shaft Member

thanks a lot!..so great!!

angelofmercy likes this.
  3. angelofmercy

You're welcome mate, it's been a really boring day so making some more headway myself with things and decided to record what I learned tonight as well... Just happy to help really :)

4. BlackXIII

BlackXIII Member

Thank you for the tut. It is easy to follow. I have some questions:

1, My Marmoset Toolbag has a Welcome box. To skip it I just untoggled breakpoint at it's line. Kinda stupid but it works, or something like that. Did you have that Welcome box? If yes how do you skip it?
    2, Then I scan the patch file I made. It got a thread called PE.Heur.InvalidSig (from eGambit, an Android Antivirus). Google it I found that it's a trojan. Is it just a false positive or did I really created a trojan? Or it's simply just because I skipped that Welcome box without modify the code (it skip but the code's function is still there)?

Best regards.

5. angelofmercy

Hi. I had the welcome thing. You only see it once. But as for the other thing you edited the wrong command. Had similar myself when trying to crack stuff. I found out if you edit the wrong conmand it can cause issues like you described. So make aure you edit the correct command/line of code and it will not happen. It literally is all luck to be honest when you get it right.

Follow my tutorial. All you need to do is edit 2 lines of code and delete 1. It took me a few hours to work it out as it kept going to the damn ID thing. Then eventually I took a wild guess and edited a line of code. I knew the next place it went was the ID call so I knew to jump over this. I cannot explain it more as I know little about programming etc. I am just very lucky really when it comes to cracking certain programs. I find the more I crack the easier others become.

Just watch the tutorial and see what edits I make and compare them to your way of cracking it. I think that is the best way to learn. Compare things.

BlackXIII likes this.
  6. angelofmercy

But if you made a trojan it is a false/positive. As stated you edited the wrong line of code so it assumes it is a virus etc. As stated above I have had this myself. Mainly Sonar warnings which meant I edited the wrong command so I started again to see where I went wrong. I think it happens to everyone. No one as far as I know can crack a program without running into a bump or 2 before they actually get it to work properly. Unless they are truly that talented they can just look at a program and go voila done. I would love to be able to do that!

BlackXIII likes this.
  7. BlackXIII

BlackXIII Member

Thank you.

angelofmercy likes this.
  8. Sanopadilha

Sanopadilha Member

angelofmercy....

I can not crack the substance alchemist ....

I can not find the string: ACTIVATION WIZARD

9. angelofmercy

Hi, well it is in there. Download Bandicam recorder, it is free to use for 10mins at a time. Record your method of cracking Alchemist, private message me when done and I will give you my email address to send it to. The string is there, you might have to load the program up fully for it to fail (trial snag) then do a string search. There is also an option in x64dbg under preferences called "debug strings", make sure that is selected as well...

10. Sanopadilha

Sanopadilha Member

Ok ... thanks for the tip, really the debug strings was unchecked.
    I'll try more and then I'll give you a return, okay.

angelofmercy likes this.
  11. angelofmercy

You're welcome mate, I hope this time it works out. If not just send me a recording of what you do, I will try my best to help you out.

12. Sanopadilha

Sanopadilha Member

I still can not .... I'll send you the video I made ok.

angelofmercy likes this.
  13. Sanopadilha

Sanopadilha Member

the version I'm trying to break is 0.5.4

14. angelofmercy

Message me and I will send you my email mate.

15. angelofmercy

Well I was using Alchemist 0.5.3 the one that was online a few days ago. If you send me the update I will take a look. I was send Alchemist as I cannot get hold of it. But Allegorithmic use the same method in all their software so shocked to hear its not there/