Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maxon Cinema 4D R25.015 Win x64

Discussion in '3D' started by VIPGFX, Oct 27, 2021.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production.
    EASE OF USE
    Getting started in the world of 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy to understand operation and logically arranged interface makes it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control. And it never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use. Countless tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community play an important role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

2. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

What is all this trash in the interface? see attached screenshot please:

[​IMG]

3. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

For those who still cant figure out what I'm referring to:

it's the noise in the icons and entire interface -

by the way R24 on the same machine has no such artifacts at all - nice and clean interface -

4. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

any help?

5. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

It looks like a graphics problem.
    R25 needs DirectX 12. Maybe your graphics card doesn't support it or you have multiple cards and you set the wrong one to run R25.
    Or you reused an older Prefs folder that mixed the program up.

Press CTRL+SHIFT when you click C4D to start it up.
    Check your Edit->Preferences->Viewport Hardware to see what it uses. If it works, save the preferences.

6. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

went ahead and checked the dx12 version and it is on already. Is there anything else i should check?

[​IMG]

7. roocoon

1) Did you try CTRL+SHIFT when you started C4D? Maybe some functionality is missing in your driver.

2) You could try removing any 3rd-party plugins in case some are corrupted or incompatible. They are in one of 2 places usually:
    C:\Program Files\Maxon\Cinema 4D R25\plugins\
    or
    C:\Users\your UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxon\Cinema 4D R25_E9C29945\plugins\
    Make some dummy folder like C:\Program Files\Maxon\Cinema 4D R25\plugins.hide\ and move the plugins into there. Easy to move them back if needed.
    If it works now, put the plugins back piecemeal (restarting C4D every time) until you find the plugin with the problem.

3) Try C4D without a crack (maybe as trial with a dummy account). If it works, find a better crack.

4) Upgrade your graphics driver (or go back one level).

(1) or (2) are the most probable reasons but you never know...

8. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

>>> 1) Did you try CTRL+SHIFT when you started C4D? Maybe some functionality is missing in your driver.

the first thing i did was that - nothing changed after that - then i tried previous version (S24) with the same set of keys to start it - then nothing happened -

>>> 2) You could try removing any 3rd-party plugins -

there are no plugins in R25 nor in S24 - empty directories -

>>> 3) Try C4D without a crack (maybe as trial with a dummy account). If it works, find a better crack.

yes that worked with no problem except the registration window popped up requiring to buy the R25 - i thought you knew that before mentioning - wink! wink!

>>> 4) Upgrade your graphics driver (or go back one level).

you already saw in the previous screenshot that it is up to date and S24 works the charm with up to date gfx driver -

>>> (1) or (2) are the most probable reasons but you never know...

the first thing i did was that - nothing changed after that - then i tried previous version (24) with the same set of keys to start it - then nothing happened -

there are no plugins in R25 nor in S24 - empty directories -

9. roocoon

On (3).
    I know it shows a registration popup but I don't remember at which point it does that.
    Do you get to see the interface at all? If yes, is it looking good or not?

On (4).
    The DirectX 12 you see there, is not necessarily what your card supports. Mine also shows 12 but it's a DX11 card.
    The DX12 shown is the result after the Win10's DX12 built-in software driver fills in any missing requirements (for Win10's use).

Download GPU-Z, install and run it. See what it shows in the DirectX support field in the middle of its Graphics Card panel.
    If you have multiple cards, change the selection in the bottom of the panel to see what they all support.
    If you have a DX11 or higher card, make sure you use that one for C4D. You can set this up in NVidia's settings.

Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

10. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

>>> Do you get to see the interface at all? If yes, is it looking good or not?

the interface looks good when registration window in the front of the interface -

>>> Download GPU-Z, install and run it. See what it shows in the DirectX support field in the middle of its Graphics Card panel.

thank you and i went ahead and installed the GPU-Z checker - here what it shows for the DirectX on this pc where R25 is installed as per OP:

[​IMG]

11. roocoon

Your card is much better than mine.
    In case you have a built-in card like Intel's, make sure it's not used by default.
    If all is well, your card is not the problem.

Try and find a better crack than whatever you use. The one you use now is either garbage or you use one for the wrong version of C4D.

12. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

the krack was packaged with the above version - so I dont really have a different one -

13. roocoon

I don't know what the above package is using as a crack.
    Maybe one of the people that used it, have some ideas. Otherwise just google for R25 cracks and just be careful of what you pick up.
    Good luck.

14. UPYOZ

UPYOZ New Member

okay then obviously this particular
    Maxon Cinema 4D R25.015 Win x64
    is borked (i mean it is no good) -

15. Jack0000

Jack0000 New Member

Seems to be unrelated to the download / crack since I loaded the official version from Maxon and have the same issue.

With Nvidia use the Studio driver - solved it for me.

#15 Jack0000, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  16. roocoon

In this case, you're closer to a solution.
    Uninstall R25, clear any related registry settings and preferences folder(s), and reinstall it again as Trial with some dummy account. I suppose they offer trials but I don't know for sure.
    If you now have the same problem, you can ask Maxon for a solution. Either they'll find one or retune their program to work with your card (if it's supported).