Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Maxon CINEMA 4D Studio R21.022 Win x64

Discussion in '3D' started by VIPGFX, Sep 5, 2019.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

Easy to learn and extremely powerful: Cinema 4D is the perfect package for all 3D artists who want to achieve breathtaking results fast and hassle-free. Beginners and seasoned professionals alike can take advantage of Cinema 4D’s wide range of tools and features to quickly achieve stunning results. Cinema 4D’s legendary reliability also makes it the perfect application for demanding, fast-paced 3D production, and a range of attractively priced software packages is available to fit any artist’s needs.

EASE OF USE
    Getting started in the world of 3D is a blast when you can quickly create great-looking results! Cinema 4D’s intuitive and easy to understand operation and logically arranged interface makes it easy for beginners to jump right in and take control. And it never ceases to amaze professional users just how easy Cinema 4D is to use. Countless tutorials and a global, highly-skilled community play an important role in bringing beginners to a professional level of use.

INTUITIVE INTERFACE
    Cinema 4D is a pillar in our users’ everyday workflow. This is why we make sure from the start that new functions work intuitively and are exactly where users will expect to find them. The Cinema 4D layout can also be easily customized to precisely fit a user’s needs and saved for later use.

STABILITY
    Cinema 4D’s stability is renowned throughout the 3D community and beyond. All new features and functions are thoroughly put through their paces by our QA and beta testers before being released. Our free service packs, which are released on a regular basis, further optimize Cinema 4D and let us rapidly respond to changes in operating systems and drivers!

POWERFUL HELP SYSTEM
    Any questions about a specific function can be quickly answered by right-clicking on it and jumping straight to the integrated software documentation.

PROCEDURAL WORKFLOWS
    Stay flexible from beginning to end! Staying flexible for last-minute changes is important no matter which project you’re working on. Cinema 4D offers numerous options for working non-destructively: parametric modeling, procedural shaders, textures and more. And the Cinema 4D Take System lets you save and manage multiple versions of a scene in a single file!

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

murasameneko likes this.
  2. murasameneko

murasameneko Member

thank you very much

3. dualz

dualz Member

whats meant by don´t go online? and then. nothing else? kinda weird crack info.

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I would imagine, while installing it and applying whatever crack there is, you are warned not to go or be online. Similar to many cracks, disconnect, install, crack and then all will be good.

However if once it's installed and cracked, the statement "don't go online" means don't use it while you are online, even after it's been cracked, then it's not properly cracked and this thread should be deleted.

To be honest, I don't really care either way, I don't use C4D and probably never will. Tried it once years ago, it was ok, but not for me.

5. dualz

dualz Member

yeah. that was my thought as well about the crack. well, i will def wait for the next one. ;

6. tyson

tyson New Member

any Mac version around?

7. Azenix

Azenix New Member

When I try to render to picture viewer (Also when it auto renders material previews) it says that the renderer is already rendering a image and asks if I want to stop it.
    This does not happen with a trial license.
    This has happened on all 3 computers I've tried on.

8. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Come on tyson, you know the rules. Requests in the request section

9. candy

candy Member

Users will have noticed that Plugins menu is missing from the toolbar as in previous iterations.
    Open R21, (latest solution version). Go Window>Customization>Menus> and select Cinema 4D Menu (Legacy).
    R21 needs the R21-bridge.
    The only plugin I have working from previous versions is Realflow from R19 and 20. GSG has posted that all their plugs have been sorted to work with R21

10. Max999

Max999 Member

Well, as long the application does not connect with the internet. Everything is all good.

11. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah but then again, what elee could it come bundled with, that isn't so good.

12. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Why use a Mac when a PC has more power? Mac is the definition of swearing! Horrible word lol

13. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Not so true about Windows having more power... I have a 12 core 24 thread Mac Pro 64 gigs ram, Nvidia 980 Ti... I triple boot with High Sierra, Windows 10, and Centos 7.6Redshift benchmarks smoke Win and Mac, Mac comes in second place, Windows the slowest.

I let C4d R21 go online to DL all the content. No paratroopers landing on my roof with handcuffs. Just download, buy a Redshift license and you are good to go.

Mac crack would be awesome! Instead of bashing macOS, you should give it a try... everything flows much better than Windows, and Centos very nice to use if you are not a scared cat. Houdini and Maya all smoke with RS in Centos, and all the eye candy that you like :)

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  14. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Just one little problem, you say you use a Mac and triple boot HIgh Sierra, Windows 10 and Centos7.6

Surely what you need is a top end PC and a Top end Mac to do definitive benchmarks.. Let's be honest, running Windows on a Mac, is bound to be slower than running it on a proper computer..

Anyway give me project Lavina any day

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  15. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Well I just don't like Apple whatever that make. Something about them I dislike but not sure what. In 1987 I used a Mac at school and just hated it. Since then never used anything by Apple.

foreignerxx likes this.
  16. maxjix

maxjix New Member

a window keeps popping up, saying: ( The external renderer is calculating an image do you want to stop it?) Over and over.

17. denmimleo

denmimleo New Member