Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

MIDI Tracker 1.7.0 (rf1.net)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Items' started by angelofmercy, Feb 13, 2019.

1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

MIDI Tracker is music editor with ability to import and export songs to MIDI format, support of 128 instruments, assigning volume and tracks count, playing and editing from PC keyboard.

With MIDI Tracker you can create any MIDI file in minutes.

All in one
    You don't need any music equipment to work with MIDI Tracker.

You can play, edit and record notes by pressing keys of PC keyboard.

MIDI music editor
    MIDI Tracker can import MIDI files and export the song or pattern to MIDI file.

In addition, you can import XM module, for example, to convert it to MIDI format.

It is easy
    You can play on your keyboard like playing on MIDI keyboard (with 32 keys) and change the octave by pressing a single key (keys F1-F8).

Mobile devices
    There are several advantages of using MIDI Tracker for music on mobile devices (mobile phones).
    - Small file size
    - Easy access to volume control
    - Fast music production

Functions
    - Transpose track, pattern, channel, block up and down by halftone
    - Enhanced transpose (using song key tone)
    - Add / remove track
    - Add / remove channel
    - MIDI device choice
    - Choose patch, volume, disable and enable channels (mute, solo) from the toolbar
    - Playing and inserting notes and chords

And much more. Try it for free now!

Functionality
    Any fixes from previous versions I believe I have fixed, as with any crack I wish people would tell me if they find errors.

About: http://www.rf1.net/software/mt
    Download Version 1.6.7: http://www.mediafire.com/file/68ftpylctay80y0/MIDI_Track_1.6.7.7z/file
    Download Version 1.7.0: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdqc36gsilcv7x8/MIDI_Tracker_1.7.0.7z/file

Add this to a .reg file, it's not really important but edit to show your name in the About window (note this is old way, I just edit the about to CRACKED now)

Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Angel :)

#1 angelofmercy, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I should just delete this thread immediately. However , I want you to take a minute to read rule 2 of the general rules

GFXDomain's Forum is dedicated to 3D Applications, Plug-ins, 3D Graphics, Design, 3D-modeling, Architecture, Sound FX . Do not publish other topics content, please!

A MIDI tracker does not fall into any of these categories.. and before you say what about SoundFX. Well SoundFX, are a collection of Sounds i.e Rifle shots, cars crashing, explosions, thunder/lightning, screams, etc etc.. Music related software, does not come under SoundFX. If it did, we'd have countless uploads of MIDI and music composition software and while some argue, it's al part of creating say an animation, it is not allowed here.

3. tamzid14

tamzid14 Well-Known Member

:cool: you said Sound FX so you can throw it that category

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

You keep telling me this but then someone else tells me different. Do artists not use Audio software? Your bot shows audio software. I'm not just going to crack the same software your bot steals, no point uploading anything if that's the case. Who is the actual owner of this site? It needs new rules as other sites have audio software. Plus I've never read your rules, so if you don't like what I do then let me know and I'll wipe the lot. Considering I'm one of the few who are helping this site grow with what I do, it needs to be a little flexible. I go by softpedia, I choose stuff and see if I can crack it.

5. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Plus I have no idea how to move things.

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Sounds FX and Audio Software are not the same thing at least not to me. MUSIC and SOUND FX are very different

However, since MIDI could (theoretically) be used with soundfx files, to create a track of say someone running, then screaming as a car skids and crashes, followed by someone calling emergency services and later the sound of an ambulance racing down the road, then I guess you put it in the SOUND FX category.

As for OTHER sites having audio software and you wanting the rules changed, that won't be happening and besides. I was totally against adding the SOUND FX category, but sadly it got added, hence the confusion as to what it covers.

It all there in the name of the site GFX Domain and it's sister site GFX Peers.. See that part "GFX"

I still say the category only causes more problems than it solves, until they added the SOUND FX category, that's what this site was all about, it wasn't created to be like so many others out there, where you can find almost anything in any category. Yes there are plenty of sites that offer much more, or worse, they have almost zero rules or categories, but if they were that good, surely very few people would come here.

SHOW me the sound FX category

7. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Moved to Misc as 2D is definitely not the place. However I am only doing this once. If you post any more audio software, it will be deleted.

SOUND FX is not music and no matter what others may tell you, music software is not allowed here..

angelofmercy likes this.
  8. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

OK, well if I do upload something please just delete it yourself. I will not be offended. More offended when you treat me like a kid as I know you're as old as me. I use shared folders anyway so if someone clicks my link and sees the software in the folder they can download what they like.

I honestly joined this site coz your rival banned me for making another account as I forgot the password on my old one. After that I googled and found you guys. I also never intended to pee you guys off and I never thought I'd start cracking or teaching others how to do the same. I will continue to crack if I can. As stated if you see my post pls just delete it. I know audio is a no no, but it's hard to tell what fits in Sound FX. I assumed anything that made sound was allowed. No biggie. Cheers.

9. candy

candy Member

No comment but this from rival page re his topaz solution
    angelofmercy on 2018/09/16 at 3:07 PM said:

No they are not. However I did manage to cheat the system. Just download this. It keeps being blocked so someone is watching my account lately. But I also tell you how to hack the pro adjustments in 2 mins. The link keeps being blocked as someone keeps reporting my crack. So download asap!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jgyaa76t52lq911/1234.7z/file

10. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

UPDATED! I won't make a new blog for this, just download the new link below (inc's 2 versions both released this week)...Links above!