Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Missing Ratio

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by talicni67, Jan 23, 2022.

1. talicni67

talicni67 New Member

I uploaded over 2GB of 3d models and textures to increase the ratio, but I don't see a change. My ratio is still the same 0.00. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? Should I wait a day or two since I'm from Europe, or should I write to site staff?

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Ratio as low as it can get 0.00

Uploaded 7 torrents, but only seeding three of them and no previews or links to source..

https://i.postimg.cc/XY7F4Cd3/2022-01-24-11-05-09.jpg

Joined: 3 months, 2 weeks ago and since that would have to have been via invite, as registration was closed ages ago, somebody made a big mistake, since in that short time, you have downloaded 126.55 Gb of stuff, yet only uploaded 500.00 Mb... Hence the reason you see ZERO change in your ratio... Upload/seed another 126 GB, then your upload will go above your download and your ratio will start increasing. You've got a lot to make up and if you haven't been active for the last, almost 15 hours) it is going to take you months, is not years at this rate.

Your ratio is based on the ratio of your Uploads to your Downloads and obviously it can't go lower than 0.00

Uploaded: 500.00 MB
    Downloaded: 126.55 GB
    Ratio: 0.00
    Required Ratio: 0.60

So get you Uploaded figure, to be higher than you Downloaded one and you'll start building up a ratio and will be able to grab more stuff...

Sad;y at the rate you are going it could be a year or two before you upload / seed enough to get a positive ratio

3. talicni67

talicni67 New Member

I will upload everything I have on my hard drive these days. I think I have about 250gb of models, textures, tutorials and addons. If I understood correctly, I need to upload more than 126gb to fix my ratio. Am I right?

4. talicni67

talicni67 New Member

Although I exceeded the required ratio of 0.60, the message on my account "Your downloading privileges are disabled until you meet your required ratio" still stands. My ratio is now 1.76, but I still can't download. Why is that?

#4 talicni67, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  5. campanella

campanella Member

After my ratio dropped down 0.5 points, I am below the limits so I don't use Gfxpeers.net for more than 2 years. Tired of trying to increase my ratio.