Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New here a little confused on downloading file from GfXDomain

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dan250, Feb 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dan250

Dan250 Member

Hi I have been downloading from GFxpeers using torrents ok but not sure how the files on Gfxdomain work. Is there anyway to load the rar files from rapid gator into utorrent. There are some very good files on Gfxdomain that are not on Gfxpeers.

Thank You Dan250

2. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

As far as I know .torrent files only work in torrent programs. RAR files are hosted by sites and can only be download via the browser or by a download program, this is a classic ( http://jdownloader.org/ ) but as these are mainly premium sites (how else do you think these pirates that host em make money!), some links are free but take ages to download. I would avoid these NITRO, RAPID links, they are all making someone money. I used to use Rapidshare, Hotfile, Ryushare back in the day. Biggest scam ever! Just google more for a torrent, won't name it here as it gets deleted but there are some great Russian torrent sites out there!

Welcome to GFXDomain! :)

3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

As long as the files are not already on GFXPeers, then you could upload them yourself. All you do, is download the stuff you want as a torrent on GFXPeers, from the links on GFXDomain, then upload them to GFXPeers and job done.

However, what you are talking about, just isn't possible at least not unless you follow the above method, which of course would be pointless, since it is you that wants the stuff on GFXPeers, and you would have to download it from the forum to create the torrent :)

You could ask the person uploading it to the forum, using whatever file sharing site they choose, to also create a torrent. No guarantees that they will of course, because there are plenty of folk here , that cannot use, don't use or don't like torrents, for whatever reason.

I myself prefer torrents, since they are likely to have a longer life, than almost any link on rapidshare etc.. and I despair sometimes, at the number of "please re-up, links dead" posts that I see, almost every day, most often from members asking for links to be renewed on stuff that was uploaded years ago.. Such posts out number almost every other, apart from "thanks" posts of course, which are against the rules, yet people still do it.

4. Dan250

Dan250 Member

Thank You to the both of you for answering
    Dan250

angelofmercy likes this.