Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

New registrations are currently not being accepted

Discussion in 'Site Improvment & Suggestions' started by Mutasim, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Mutasim

Mutasim Active Member

I think it's mistake to make "registrations are currently not being accepted"
    It must be open at last one day in the week

This my suggestion

Have a nice day all

2. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

No it shouldn't! Have you not noticed that spam has vanished? Not unless you enjoyed it.

Besides how many people in this world are not already on this site or the other one? I doubt there are many pirates out there that are not here already.

Keep it closed! Once a month is better.

3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Also a lot of new registrations to the forum, are just people who've had their GFXPeers account download privileges stopped, because they grabbed a ton of stuff, but never seeded it back.. As brainsgonedead2000 says Better to have it once day per month, that way you don't get a flood of spammers, signing up every week, multiple accounts using the same IP. Personally I think since GFXPeers and GFXDomain are not he same site, anyone posting question about their GFXPeers account should have said thread deleted, they have IRC for any problems they encounter on GFXPeers and I'm sorry, if they don't know how to use it ( I don't and probably never will) then that's just tough. Why sign up to a site, if you can't be bothered to learn how it works.. and when they screw up, they sign up here, hoping we can help. This is NOT GFXPeers, the staff here, inclusing myself, aren't the staff on GFXPeers.. If I was, I'd have deleted dozens of accounts on GFXPeers already, a huge number of newer members and even some older ones recently, have obviously no clue how to create a torrent, certainly haven't read the rules and when their ratio drops really low and they can't download anything until it is back up to the level required, they upload a load of duplicates or a bunch of stuff, that has no place on GFXPeers. Have lost count of how many people I have banned from GFXDomain this year, but it's a lot more than any other year.. and I am sure it would be an even higher number if I was a moderator on GFXPeers as well.

4. poornajaya

poornajaya New Member

I'm suffering from this issue too.. me personally was a member since 2012 and seed ratio was something more than 1000. as i remember, there is no irc chat that can access. any way still love to join back. not all members are just grabbers .. like u are saying

is there any chance to get an invite for a new account?