Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

paintstorm studio 2.3 crack

Discussion in '3D' started by javadheidari, Jul 25, 2018.

1. javadheidari

javadheidari New Member

hi, can somebody help me?
    i download several files but all of theme was fake

2. Johannes58

Johannes58 Active Member

It's like $19 for a lifetime usage... Is that too steep? Is it better than Photoshop? Photoshop is like $20 a month!
    https://www.paintstormstudio.com/buy.html

3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi, no need for crack just delete these Registry Keys and it will always remain in trial mode, so after 30 uses delete the reg key to restart the 30 days basically.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3642116133-1319374614-413239084-1001\Software\Enigma Protector

or copy and paste the code below into a text file and save as Paintstorm 30 Days Renew.bat (delete the program files line that does not apply to you and/or edit the installation location to where you have the program installed).

Note: The line "del "%temp%\8616661B" is if you've changed the system clock for any reason this gets rid of that annoying message about system clock reversed thus allowing it to open! The file is inside your appdata\local\temp folder.

CODE:

reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
    reg delete "HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-3642116133-1319374614-413239084-1001\Software\Enigma Protector" /f
    del "%temp%\8616661B"
    start "" "C:\Program Files\Paintstorm Studio\Paintstorm.exe"

start "" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Paintstorm Studio\Paintstorm.exe"

#3 angelofmercy, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

You can't compare the two. Photoshop as it name suggests, was primarily designed to edit photos, it is bar al the new features it has gained over the years an image editor. Paintstorm on the other hand, as it says, is a digital painting program, much as Corel Painter is. Two very different programs, so no comparison.

5. mynamejeffe

mynamejeffe Member

I've tried what angelofmercy said and it seems to work. But as I was trying the program, a message popped up saying my trial execution time is over and that I need to restart the program. This does not force me to do what it says, I can just press OK and it will go away.However, the same warning message keeps on popping up after a few seconds/minute and it is just annoying. Is there a way to get rid of this too?