Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

please any one can help me?

Discussion in 'Tutorials : Requests' started by samith87, Dec 4, 2019 at 4:22 PM.

1. samith87

samith87 Member

Pro EDU " THE SCIENCE OF COLOR" tutorials download link

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

How about you post a link to the official site, rather than expect people to do all the work for you, as for the unnecessary bold type, as if it is going to get more attention. EDITED.

_Sting_ray_ likes this.
  3. samith87

samith87 Member

i think you are wasting time here bcz this site is doing big help to for the people who does not have much money to buy such as design materials..

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I think you are heading for a warning. I was not suggesting you pay for it, I was suggesting you post a link to the official site, where these tutorials can be found, so others can actually see what they are. As for the people who don't have money, I have heard all the excuses, most from so called poor students and people who can barely feed themselves, which is crazy.. It's like people living in a part of the world, where they have very little food or clean water for themselves, yet they still continue to have children, who in turn suffer from the same lack of the basics in life.

Anyway, perhaps you should learn to read comments properly and understand what is being asked of you, before jumping to conclusions.

NOTE: I am a moderator, not just some random member

slobo26, DVCpatriot83 and _Sting_ray_ like this.
  5. DVCpatriot83

DVCpatriot83 New Member

The Science Of Color With Kate Woodman has been already uploaded to peer sites like a year ago, but this user doesn't seem very friendly, since I had the audacity of looking it up in google and my files without him giving us a hint of how he wanted to receive help, I'll do the same and let him look it up for himself.