Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Please feel free to do better than me!

Discussion in 'Loft Room' started by angelofmercy, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Hi. After a comment from some idiot I thought if my work is that unappreciated then please crack your own stuff! I've shown you all how to start with my tutorials. I get the odd twat that slags me of for learning sruff still but I never see them upload cracks. If they do its someone elses work!

So please if you can do better than me then start cracking stuff and show people how you did it. Starting to think do I bother anymore. I don't really care if anyone here has the latest stuff. The bot steals most of it. I just thought I was helping people out.

So if you can do better then please do! I look forward to seeing these big headed sods start uploading!

Angel...

2. tacromx

tacromx Member

I'm with you on this!!, agreed!!

angelofmercy likes this.
  3. trans

trans Member

I wouldn't take it seriously. They're lots of mean idiots, ignor and let them burn...

Johannes58 and angelofmercy like this.
  4. angelofmercy

Yeah I literally just woke up to see their comment. I never knew the cracking stuff had haters etc. I had the same when I did 3d modelling. Met a few jealous people there as well. People are weird.

I wish I coild crack everything but I really just get by on luck. I hope people know this...

5. MrPoliigon

MrPoliigon New Member

I feel you brother, most people are ungrateful morons. But keep in mind not everybody up here is like that. I for example really appreciate folks like you who keep continuing improving the world with your work. There will always be a degenerate to post a stupid remark. Ignore em. We all have to.

angelofmercy likes this.
  6. faber

faber Member

hey angel,
    i stand by you, man! i experienced haters the same way, but never backed down for long!
    i appreciate your contributions here on gfxdomain and i'm sure you have more people
    like me standing on your side as you may consider. please keep going on, your good attitude
    on this forum has always been very inspiring and rewarding.
    thanks for all!!

angelofmercy likes this.
  7. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Little I have left to say, I agree with all the comenarios.Angel, thinks that antler can be someone in the pay of some company to discourage you. Do not let that happen and sige making your crack and your tutorials that are very appreciated. Do not leave that discourage you or have won. Thank you for everything you do.

angelofmercy likes this.
  8. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

Hey Mate, well first of all let me stress out that I'm not against u nor a hater OK?! now that I made that clear, let me say the following:

I knew this would happen to u too! I've seen this shit happen over and over again. all the time. ur energy and enthusiasm about the cracking stuff was so clear and bright. the real test wasn't the software u could crack or not! the real test was and will always be: will u fall for the haters's trap? obviously by now, u did! just like lots of crackers out there who started like u who started with enthusiasm and the will to help other ppl. and obviously u'd want to c ur work results and c that ur work is appreciated by ppl and that's totally fine and ur work is really appreciated by lots of ppl. but what I don't understand is: why do cracker only give weight to haters?! just like u r doin' now and just like lots of crackers have done b4 u. statistically speaking, out of a 100 ppl there will be between 1 - 5 of haters. that makes 99 - 95 of good ppl that like and appreciate ur work. but u crackers insist on giving a damn only about those 5 haters and decide to drop shit on the other 95 who appreciate u! WHY THE FUCK IS THAT? can u answer this for me?

u crack stuff for free. that means u do it cuz u wanna do it either u r curious or just do it for fun. so keep it that fucking way! don't get "romantically" involved in this!
    u do what u do for ur own pleasure first! then if u want to share it or not, u're free to do as u wish.
    yes u showed ppl how to crack, yes u posted cracking guides and stuff and I'm personally one of lots of ppl who r so grateful to u for this cuz no one has ever done that b4! but still that doesn't mean that u have to quit! unless u really don't feel like it anymore but not cuz of a fucking hater!

I haven't provided any cracks on this forum and haven't been much of help either. but I've helped few ppl with what I could help. which always involved issues with 3ds max and vray. and only god knows the happiness and that wonderful feeling I've felt when I got a comment or a pm with "Thank u very much"! that was enough to make my whole day. knowing that I could help someone solve their problem was the most I could ask for!
    no I didn't get any hate or negative comments about my way of solving the problems but even if that happened, it would have no weight on my mind at all and the haters could've posted their "better" solution (or upload their better crack as u said) instead of wasting time hating me. right? but at the end I don't give a shit about them. do u know y? because that person who asked for help, commented or sent me a "thank u"! what better than that?

how many "thank u" have u received for ur work? and how many hate comments? 100:1? 100:5? or even 100:10? so that's it? and I quote u here "After a comment from some idiot I thought if my work is that unappreciated" ... A COMMENT that means 1 comment! one comment made u feel ur work is unappreciated?! wtf man, what about the 10s or 100s of thank of those ppl who appreciate ur work (which I'm one of them!) .. don't u think u're being unfair to them?!

I feel sorry to c that 1 hater comment was enough to put u down. and man, I'm so disappointed in u! for u have become a falling angel!

agera1 and angelofmercy like this.
  9. angelofmercy

Very kind of you mate, your share on Coolorus has been grateful. Long term goal is for a job more or less, I have no prove on paper to say I have any IT skills. Only what I tell people so if they see the prove they might accept me. I know this is illegal but I enjoy it as it is fun, but yeah basically one day I would just like to be accepted for someone who has no qualifications but has a brain basically :)

10. agera1

agera1 Member

@angelofmercy man some hates you but there are so many who likes you and appreciates you.Having haters shows you are doing something good which those people can't do.And i am very thankfull for your help man thank you so much(handshake)(victory)

angelofmercy likes this.
  11. angelofmercy

Lol, I like your answer! :)

agera1 likes this.