Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PortraitPro 19.0.5

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by WhiteDEath, Sep 26, 2019.

1. WhiteDEath

WhiteDEath Active Member

Description:
    PortraitPro formerly Portrait Professional software professional and interesting to beautify the face and record memorable portraits. However, professionals believe the software is not beautification of the face and of course good reason for this problem. None of retouching and beautification programs face are not as intelligent human beings. That's why for professional work always Photoshop and other image editing softwares offer. But the middle there is a problem and that they are novices. A novice can easily do with Adobe Photoshop teleport professional, able to lighting and color correction is not such a person familiar with the concepts Blending layers and do not have much, have little familiarity with tone colors. Aesthetic concepts pretty not understand.

In the current situation Photoshop to such a person is useless because the user is not a good use of its capabilities. The technology for this category of people is acceptable solutions to offer. Software development team PortraitPro your app with many standard image of a beautiful face and have smart. In fact, this algorithm can very well understand the characteristics of a beautiful face. Such software is completely in lighting quality skin, hair color, absence of stains and spots on the skin, wrinkles and ... well.

Just enter your photo to the program. Using the marker points around the face you select areas of the lips, eyes and nose to determine your forces. The rest is just playing with sliders program. For example, you want to paint your lips a little richer. It is possible to change a slider easily. You can also change the color of different parts of the face. The changes under the same aesthetic characteristics we have noted, apply and you do not have to worry about artificial work. Although most of the benefits of this program for beginners but also for professionals photos and good quality are not that difficult to save enterprises can use this program. The results are really tempting

main website:https://www.anthropics.com/

will be awsome if someone find a crack for this or someone do hes magic :)
    link:https://cloudfrontsecure.anthropics.com/19.0.5/PortraitProTrialSetup64_en.exe

2. Heinrich5th

Heinrich5th Member

The trial version can't save sessions or output and has an on screen watermark to confound output by sceenshot.

The full version needs to be cracked and I have only seen one crack of anthropics' tools. It used a genuine user license file and I assume patched the program to use a unique machine identifier matching the one that license was generated for. I would guess it isn't an easy crack which is a shame because their activation system is a pia and I dislike their policy of frequent expensive new versions with little added functionality.

brainsgonedead2000 likes this.
  3. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have tried and as @Heinrich5th says the demo is actually disabled. The trial has code written out of it, if all programs did this piracy would suffer!

4. JaNNkEr

JaNNkEr Member

Indeed, it uses the same activation system as LandscapePro, and what you comment is precisely the only viable method to patch this program, it is necessary to have a valid license.

5. Heinrich5th

Heinrich5th Member

And portrait pro body - have you seen cracks for either of those?

6. brainsgonedead2000

Photoshop! Surely this program is only useful to someone who makes a living from portraits. My moto is if you make money then buy the program! Imagine one day everyone pirates/steals the program, would you think the creator is A - Making Money or B - Closed Down as no one paid for it anymore?

I like piracy but against those who make money and steal! But I don't think people seem to understand if you continue to steal why would anyone bother creating something no one brought? Simple maths really!

7. Heinrich5th

Heinrich5th Member

Strange thing to say. It is useful to anyone who wants to make nice portraits and I would wager 99% of people using it to do that don't make money from them.

There is a saying (which has become increasingly true) the easiest way to make money from photography is by selling your camera.

8. brainsgonedead2000

Not odd at all. Does no one in this world know how piracy works? Also what is thr point to program like this if you're not using it for professional reasons? Surely people on here have more skill than just uploading to fb or instagram.

I purchase software I enjoy. Clearly an understanding is lot here.

9. Heinrich5th

Heinrich5th Member

What makes Portrait Pro different from any other photo editing software when it comes to only being useful for professional reasons?

The only thing different is it is for editing portraits and portrait photography is hardly an exclusive domain of professional photographers.

I am well aware of the real effects of software piracy. What I find strange is that you single out this piece of software.