Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pro100?

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by Wololoaoe, May 18, 2019.

1. Wololoaoe

Wololoaoe New Member

Hi guys, this is probably a longshot but I suppose it's worth a try. Would anyone know if this program has been cracked? (Versions 5.x were but those are pretty useless when you cant really get your work into anything else than .jpg)

Or in case anyone here is using/knows someone who might be using this program, would you please be willing to convert one file of mine?

Also I suppose a description of the program would be good:
    I think it is a CAD based or at least simiar program, used for designing interiors, furniture etc. It's not very popular and seems to be used rather locally (think Czech republic, Slovakia and Poland mostly), if it even is used profesionally.

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

When you come here, searching for a piece of software, that may not be very well known, if at all. The first thing you do is a search. Google is a good place to start.. Took me less than a minute, to find this

https://www.ecru.pl/en

Far as I can tell, latest is V6

Anyway, next time you are searching for a specific piece of software, do what I did, Google it, find the official site, if it exists and post the link here, using the link button

3. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Looks like pretty cool software. Some of the gallery shots did not look photo-realistic, some were impressive. maybe a google search Pro100 V6 "cracked" :)

4. brainsgonedead2000

I took a look at this, from what I can see these functions are removed from he demo. Not just disabled but physically removed like some demos are. Basically buy it, share it so we can crack it :)

5. 4nchill

4nchill Active Member

ArredoCAD 15 fits into the same category of use, a lot of brains gone dead on that one, so maybe "brainsgonedead2000" wants to have a go for that package too?
    Who knows, maybe brains gone alife again? :)
    ArredoCAD 15.5 is already out with faster render engine, but no installers in reach, unfortunatelly!

6. brainsgonedead2000

Just took a look, a very lengthy form just to download! Plus it's not in English so I won't get very far.