Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

RailClone & Forest Pack.

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by mrmael, Dec 13, 2021.

1. mrmael

mrmael New Member

Hi.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but how is the new license file for both new versions of Forest pack & Railclone? I ask because I am about to buy them as I need them for work and would like to eventually share them here but if the programs are shared, I don't want to lose access to the programs nor do I want to be traced by iToo for sharing them.

Is it the same as previous versions?

Thank you.

2. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

First of, as a rule of thumb, NEVER EVER share license files, not even to a cracker, better to share just the installer, and/or the main plugin files, but then you must be sure of that the files isn´t tagged, and the only way to find out is to compare two files of the same version. If all crc´s match, the files isn´t tagged.
    I don´t know if IToo license files have changed or not, but I do know that IToo works rather often with their protection, so something might be changed in them. License files are to 95% encrypted and you need to be able to disassemble them to get some kind of readable words from it, even if it´s hard, or close to impossible to do it and get a 100% readable file (depending on the encryption).

3. mrmael

mrmael New Member

Thanks for the reply.

Let's say I buy the software, would iToo know who is using that software? like tracking who paid for the software or not?

4. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Of course IToo knows who you are when buying a license of them, and the license file also holds your name, email and serial number, that´s why I said never share your license file.
    The main exe file (installer) or the main .dlo (plugin file) might be so called tagged meaning that the developer adds something inside of the .dlo that corresponds to you, as the license holder, they add that info before they compile it and make a exe of it and give it to you. Not so many developers do that, but there are a few. If that is the case and you give the installer to someone and then share it in the open, IToo can then download this themself and see from who the installer came from = you are fucked. There is of course ways to check that, if you have let´s say RailClone 5.0.6 (latest version) and someone else also have the same version, you can just check the CRC with each other and compare, if the CRC match, then there are no taggs, if there is a missmatch, there are taggs and not so good to share the installer even if the cracker says he can remove all taggs. To remove all taggs, you need to have 2 identical files from 2 different users, then the cracker need to find all the code that missmatch them and remove it, that is not possible with just one installer.
    I had both Forest and RailClone licenses for many years, so if you want to compare, let me know.

5. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I've been a legit user of both for a considerable time now and wouldn't share either licence files or the installers.. Just installed Railclone 5.0.6, now it's out of BETA and like mrmael, I use both for work, so just not worth the risk. They are most definitely the best two plugins for Max and worth every penny in my book, so perhaps that's why.

That being said though, I would love to get V-Ray 5, but for now, I'll keep plugging away with V-Ray Next. Maybe next year I'll snag myself the upgrade, though I will admit every time I see it being shared on here, I am tempted to try it, but as I have a legal version of V-Ray installed right now, I have a feeling it could cause problems and I am insanely busy right now so don't want to screw things up.

6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I also had both plugins for I think 3-4 years now, and I would never share them to anyone because I know how well IToo protects their files. The only one I heard that actually said to me he could break it and remove all taggs was a guy from the other forum, he said he only needed one installer, and that is so much BS so I didn´t even reply back to him.
    @mrmael If I where you, I would not share any installers to anyone, if you don´t know that person well and knows he´s a very good cracker.

7. feona_fernandes

was it anana from the other forum?

8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

No, it was TPF, never spoke to anana

9. feona_fernandes

ok i thought it was him

10. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

11. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

And why should I contact Panthers again? He doesn´t even want to sell me anything so...
    Also, I already have legal FP and RC since many years.

12. zabdielrubio

zabdielrubio Member

13. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

It's 100% true and genuine. Both working great.

14. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

They might work as expected yes, but remember that they are not free, I don´t know what he charge, but expect at least 50-100 euros/each, and as soon IToo release a new version, you have to hunt him down and ask for the update if you want it, then he might also charge for that.
    Last, it will only work on your computer, so if you change your hardware, you will need to ask for a updated crack.
    Important: If you want to do this, don´t let him inside your computer, he want to have your computer ID for the crack and say that is something he needs to do himself, but it´s childsplay to get the ID so no need to let him do it.

Quant likes this.
  15. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Jeez If anyone was wiling to pay 100 euros for a cracked version or either FP or RC, why wouldn't they just buy the real thing.

Darry likes this.
  16. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I TOTALLY agree Andy!!!
    Also, IToo deserves their income!

17. Quant

Quant Member

I'm not saying that to crack a program is easy, but with the price 100euros we almost comparing the labor that involved to create from the ground up the plugin and the crack. For both cracks 50 bucks(or less) is max price, should be. And it also depends on how crack is working, because when you buy it officially(the plugin), you bought it for life and one year free updates and support. But with the crack is pain and additional risk, because of unknow intension of cracker and glitches which could occur while you working. And of course no hardware change or will you have ask cracker to regenerate license or else, maybe even pay again.
    Sorry Maxpayne, I'm not trying to ruin your bussiness, but lets evaluate the labor adequately.

18. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

@Quant I really don´t know how much he´s charging for FP and RC but what he charged before for other stuff I would expect around 50-100, not worth it in my opinion, way better to pay IToo for a legal license.

19. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Must add one thing here, if this Panthers/Franz guy is such a so good cracker, why doesn´t he do GrowFX and QuickTiles?

20. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

The price is very good, close to redshift crack.
    FP for 50€ / RC for 50€

There is also studio plan for people who need updates the whole year it costs 100€ and possibly to get discounts if you are genuinely interested.

Now the crack price is lower than half the real thing. Which is great. Lots of efforts and time were put into it. So...

Student plan for 50€ each, that's very good for a crack and you'd get High quality private crack. It's not like the public cracks.

Studio plan is lower than half the price of the real thing,only 100€ for each . And You'd get updates the whole year, and you get as many licenses as you want for the same price.

Why pay 460€ when you can get both for 200€ updates included? And at the end of the day the functionality is exactly the same,due it's a private solution, not some cheap public service.

#20 Maxpayne20, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021