Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

RailClone & Forest Pack.

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by mrmael, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Because:

1. I can afford it.
    2. I don´t have to ask for a new crack update each time IToo get a new version out, which they do a lot.
    3. You wont sell anything to me.
    4. I don´t need to have the risk that your supplier stops giving you updates.
    5. I don´t need to risk that you stop doing updates even if you say you do now.
    6. I think that IToo is worth spending money on for 2 great plugins with great support and so on. No problem accessing the site and download it.
    7. IToo doesn´t force you to be connected to their computers to get the computer ID or to install the plugin.
    8. Most people are here for free stuff, me included sometime, cracks are normally shared for free by crackers who help others.
    9. I don´t have to risk that I must get a new crack each time I upgrade my computer so that my ID changes,and also risk that I can´t contact you then.

Well, I guess it´s more, but just a quick list, at least what I think.

Quant likes this.
  2. Quant

Quant Member

NO, no no no ))) Why pay 460€? When you can pay 300€ and that's included VAT, when it's black friday, who want it's cheaper.
    And to pay 100euros for updates, are you insane, when the legal option already has that.
    How many time and people needed to create crack and how many time to create plugin like forest pack and Railclone, something to think about.

3. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

OH, don't forget your real license is node-locked. Which means you can only use it on one machine at a time.

Cracked studio plan gives you access to install it on multiple machines only for 200€. Which many people running studios would be happy to buy.

So this private solution is not for hobbyists like you. It's for serious people working in studios. Like Redshift, there are many people who bought permanent licenses for multiple machines for very good price.

#23 Maxpayne20, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
  4. Quant

Quant Member

For only 200€. You've got balls I'll give you that, it seems that laws doesn't bother you at all. Studios will not dare to install, especially in that amount, illegal software on their PC, because they will pay a fine, which is much bigger than money that they can save.

5. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

He´s only trying to say so much positive things he can, just to make you buy it, so he can earn some of your money, nothing more. It´s all for the money for him!

6. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

But Many studios around the world already bought. Weither you like it or not. :)

There is also student plan for 50€ and it also includes updates the whole year. And if you have good contact with cracker, you can get one more license for free. So instead of paying 300€, you get both for only 100€.

#26 Maxpayne20, Dec 19, 2021
  7. Quant

Quant Member

I know that ))
    I'm not not liking it nor disliking it, I really don't care about studios who is brave enough to install illegal software, probably not serious studios, and you probably wouldn't know if it were studio or not, because only moron will tell that his studio want to install pirate programs.
    Seriously, for the price you offer and options, I'd say it's not worth money, better to save up money and buy real thing, I mean official license.

8. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Cracker won't be interested to sell for you either. You are not a genuine user, hence no cracks for you. :)

Lmao. You can identify genuine studios when you see their expired maintenance licenses. You are not a cracker to know how or why the person you talking to is running a studio or even a renderfarm. Only crackers know that.

#28 Maxpayne20, Dec 19, 2021
  9. Quant

Quant Member

Pardon? )) I didn't get that. What kind of genuine user I should be? The one who will be willing to pay almost half of official price? Nope that's not me. By the way, there is already another cracker(or maybe he is a manager like you) who is selling licenses for FP+RC(30$+30$), and they are working, without any problems, except that he also need your HWID.

10. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Nah, you are not genuinely interested in cracks. You just trolling in this forum. I know a good client when I see one.

11. Quant

Quant Member

There is big difference between trolling and giving an advices for the people. But you are just selling, and trying to find idiots who will gladly pay you, not even you, you are more troll than me.

12. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Haha.. Don't get pissed off so fast.
    You don't know me nor what I did for many years for this community. So you better shut up because I contributed to this forum with many free stuff. And I still do. Whereas you are nothing but a poor excuse of a troll and leecher.

#32 Maxpayne20, Dec 19, 2021
  13. Quant

Quant Member

Seriously, if you trying to offend me(to get me pissed off you must try harder, but I will not listen), to what, so I should condescend to your level of everything, you definitely troll, not smart one though. You are probably did nothing good on this forum, or has not prove of that, just your words. I don't need to know who you are, I'm already seeing it. Good luck,

14. Quant

Quant Member

Seriously, if you trying to offend me(to get me pissed off you must try harder, but I will not listen), to what, so I should condescend to your level of everything, you definitely troll, not smart one though. You are probably did nothing good on this forum, or has not prove of that, just your words. I don't need to know who you are, I'm already seeing it. Good luck,

15. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Crawl back under your rock Mr.leecher. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Specially to halfwits.

16. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

haha, here we go again, "loved childrens have many different nicknames" lol
    @Quant - Please don´t fall for this and just ignore him, he did exactly the same thing to me. As soon people starts to questioning him and his "buisness" he turns right over and shows who he really is and starts to say things like "as soon as I started to chat with you, I knew right away that you were a troll, leecher, that he contributed to this forum with many free stuff over the years, that you are not serious, not genuinely interested in cracks and just trolling in this forum." Also that he knows a good client when he see one :) He did EXACTLY the same to me, and many more I would guess.
    In short, he doesn´t want our money even if we wanted to buy something from him just because we doesn´t fill his requests...
    In my case, he lost 200 euros just because I started to ask questions and started to questioning his way to work...

Quant likes this.
  17. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

It's called the "filtering system" . It filters out any troll, leechers, liars... Even if you gonna pay for it. You need to show that you are actually working with your software and serious about it. Many people showed their work on artstation and bought it. Simple as that.

Some leechers/software collectors buy the crack and then put it in public or give to someone else. Very easy to spot those people.

There are rules and organization when it comes to joining a Private group. Chaos is not allowed. Liars will be filted out immediately. And if you want the crack you need to have a good contact with cracker and show him you have a business and need the software at affordable price. Childrens like Viprex (aka Darry) asking for a crack for collection / hobby purposes, they don't have a job to work with the software.. They will be filtered out.

18. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

This is not a "filtering system" :)
    It's more of a reverse honeypot.

One set of nicknames offers something in a way that rubs people wrong, and later on, another set of nicknames steps in with the exact same product masquerading as free/donation driven/or extremely cheap.
    The idea being, that the wrongly-rubbed people will flock to it.

_Sting_ray_ and Darry like this.
  19. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

"You need to show that you are actually working with your software and serious about it."
    And how do people/buyers show you that they actually using the software? If a user don´t want to give you access to their Artstation if they have any? You just turn them down and loose their money then? Is that why you demanded that to me when we spoke before, that you needed to see my work? I made several boxes in different colors over the years, even some spheres sometimes, why would I want to show them to you just to be able to buy a crack from you?
    I have used 3ds max ever since it was v4.0 for DOS, many years. But I never wanted to create a ArtStation site just to "show of" my work to others, why would I? Just to get some likes?
    And why the hell do you even care if someone is going to use the software they bought or not? Isn´t that up to their own stupidity? It´s like buying a car, but never use it. I find it very hard that people would buy something for hard earned money just to collect it and never use it. It´s like buying Redshift from Maxon but never use it, and then say to themself, well, at least I have Redshift now and I can at least look at the files when I want. Falls on it´s own stupidity.

"Some leechers/software collectors buy the crack and then put it in public or give to someone else. Very easy to spot those people."
    Well, first of all you demand the users computer ID, then you put that ID into the crack so that the crack only works on the buyers own computer. Same as roocoon does. Why even share the crack on a public forum when it´s not useable for anyone else? Like you say, it´s of course very easy for you to find out who did it if someone was stupid enough to do it. And how many cracks have you seen that I bought from somebody that I´ve shared on a forum somewhere? I have bought at least 6-7 cracks from roocoon over the years and I would never ever share those cracks in the open, it´s about trust and not fucking with a helping hand and not risking that roocoon isn´t going to sell to me again. Ask roocoon how many of his cracks I shared on forums!

"they don't have a job to work with the software.. They will be filtered out."
    So if someone is willing to give you money for a crack but he´s not working in the 3D industry, he´s working as a Nurse or as a garbage collector, you say no to him even if he´s good with 3D work, but can´t "prove" it to you?

20. zabdielrubio

zabdielrubio Member

If itoo had an affordable price, it would be another scenario, in addition to this, it is more proven that microtransactions are more profitable than a price that few can pay.

not all of us work in super famous studios and not all of us have the same opportunities.

However, there are many of us who want to support developers, buying legal software, but the price sometimes exceeds us.

Kartist likes this.