Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

RailClone & Forest Pack.

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by mrmael, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I agree what you say, but at least to me, the price IToo wants for 2 top plugins is not bad at all, you get all updates and great support and you don´t have to rely on cracks that doesn´t work in every senario and you don´t have to let IToo inside of your computer.

2. gentlstev

gentlstev New Member

Well i have bought FP and Rc previously from someone here and everything went well. But the issue is that someone earning a decent income can pay for his software but in some countries where archviz artists are not well valued and inflation is very high like Nigeria even 65usd each is very high. i have contacted the dude and pleaded to get both for 70euro but he said that's like student version no updates which doesn't make sense. am only on this group looking for free plugins to help my small profession even if d developer has to be compensated with some bucks i will gladly do. 130euro for both is not bad in its right sense. But paying such amount is high for someone to still be in this forum if u can aford 130euro u can pay for ur plugins. I Wish the crackers can still come down cheaper. operating individually as archviz artist is not easy. As for getting MachineID i have no serious issues with that as nothing serious can be found on my archviz pc apart from models and house designs even if the person plans to inject some malicious code to peep into my pc.

3. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you contact roocoon here if you want to buy something later on, he´s not doing everything, but the things he do works super and he is also way cheaper than Panthers/Franz/Maxpayne20 is, or whatever he call himself today.
    I know that sertain countrys has a really bad income, close to zero, and not letting people like that get the plugins for a better price is to me very strange and odd. Like he´s running a legal business and his income depends on his life...

4. gentlstev

gentlstev New Member

you right bro. will talk to rocoon

5. rabea_111

rabea_111 Member

greetings to all.
    any news regarding the forest pack pro 7 crack

is there any pro version working with 3dsmax 2023

thanks

6. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

You have 4 options:
    1. Buy a legal copy, well worth it, but 2023 support is not out yet but will be in a week or two weeks according to the devs.
    2. Use the free light version.
    3. Wait until someone else makes a crack.
    4. Buy the crack from the moneymaking guy at his discord channel.

7. Quant

Quant Member

I would wait for a black Friday, because that what I did, and bought RC+FP almost for half of original price. Of course I can't guarantee that next BF discount will be the same. And If you are lucky and do not live in a shithole country, you won't have to pay VAT(20%).

Darry likes this.
  8. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Yep, I also bought FP and RC on Black Friday, think it´s about 3-4 years ago. Well worth the money!