Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Redshift 3+

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by PandorasKeyboard, May 8, 2021.

1. PandorasKeyboard

Seriously now guys it's been years since the last redshift crack! I'm still using the old one but could really do with a version that at least has cryptomatte, We seem to get a new vray every release now, how about some GPU love?

2. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

Years? So if you had put away a quarter a day you could be on version 3.0.45 today :)

3. dreamof3d

What is so bad about Vray? I use it just as much as Redshift and I have paid $900.00 for RS so far.... $400.00 on sale, and twice $250.00 maintenance...

4. _Sting_ray_

_Sting_ray_ Member

best thing is to buy hamburgers with your money , it's much more tastier (nod)(happy_
    (happy_;):)

PandorasKeyboard likes this.
  5. dualz

dualz Member

now with new maxon submodel, and basically all running under this. Is Redshift easier to crack? Are we gonna see a working crack soon?

6. Panthers

Panthers Member

7. realflow

realflow Member

Hi Panthers. stopped repeating the same thing over and over again. You understood very well what dualz means. Who cares about your discord. Here we are on gfxdomain

8. Panthers

Panthers Member

Speak for yourself. Lots of people already care. Unlike leechers like you :)

9. realflow

realflow Member

Hahaha question leecher you must know a thing or two. Wouldn't you be trading for discord.
    As soon as we talk about redshift or embergen you appear. Does it pay that much? You know most of the people who come to this forum don't have a lot of money and this forum isn't made to sell cracked softs as far as I know. It is acceptable to serve a cracked soft as an individual without earning any money. Making money by selling soft cracked is outlawed. If i'm a leech , you, you are worse because you insist rudely

10. Panthers

Panthers Member

You still leech, I see. This community have no use for you whatsoever, because you are miserably poor in everything. You can't even help people. Lol

I earn money because I'm an adult, I'm responsible for my own life. Unlike you. I deserve to get paid for my hard work.

Redshift, embergen, X-particles, octane, etc..are already cracked. It's not a bad thing to sell stuff on the side. I cracked lots of stuff and served this community for free cracked stuff for many years. What have you been doing to serve this community?. Absolutely nothing. :)

11. realflow

realflow Member

I am poor, it is true. That's why I consult forums because I can't afford the software. This forum is made for that . When I can help, I do. I've already done it . At my level . I have no knowledge of computer programming. And if I did, I would never sell anything here. It wouldn't even occur to me. We do not have the same values .

archz2 likes this.
  12. Panthers

Panthers Member

You have zero values. Even if you had all the money in the world. You will not help people. I know that because I have experience in taking with many people like you. You only take stuff without giving anything in return. Enjoy your leech... Leech... Leech

13. realflow

realflow Member

I feel like I disturbed you .haha. You don't even know me so stop talking in a vacuum. I honestly work to earn my money. And I am a generous person. You don't know anything at all. Once again . I give if I can and if I can please someone on this forum, I would.
    Do you know what you should do? Well open your own forum and give it the title " sell cheap cracked software" and stop using this forum to do your business or work like everyone else to earn your money honestly

14. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Please stop with this nonsense, all it does is to give Franz and realflow more to nag about.
    I for sure agree that this forum is not about advertising and sell stuff like Franz do, but as long as the mods here allows it, nothing we can do. Way better to be on C G P, the mods there will ban you right away if this happens!
    I don´t mind if some people sells cracks at all, but advertising like you do all the time is pretty annoying. You say that plenty of customers is buying from you at discord, why do you even need to advertise in here all the time if so?
    Last - a simple question, I been around since "god walked the f**k water", but I never, I repeat never ever seen a crack (for free from you), and you say that you "cracked lots of stuff and served this community for free cracked stuff for many years"? If so, under what name?

15. Panthers

Panthers Member

I'm not telling you the name. For security purposes. Many people here have many aliases, so do I, and I crack stuff in public and private in many forums. :)

Oh, I'm not advertising, I'm helping people Mr. Steen. :)

#15 Panthers, Sep 1, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  16. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

lol, yes you have many different aliases here, I know at least 3 :) I use different aliases as well, but I only use one nickname for each forum, not 2 or 3 :)
    And yes, of course it´s advertising you do, that is not helping everyone here when you sell your stuff, helping is to release the crack for free, not selling it, it´s far from helping even if the crack is cheaper than the original license.
    Most people comes to sites like this to get free software, not to buy illegal cracks :)

17. dualz

dualz Member

yeah sure. i am on sites like this, to don´t pay shit dude. get the fuck off. haha.

other than that. everybody who trust this fishy action of yours, is a fool. really.

18. dreamof3d

Holy smokes... get a marriage counselor! o_O

19. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

About trust - I do actually believe that he has a crack for Redshift (but I can´t say if it´s working 100% or not). The only thing that I DON´T trust at all with him is that he demands to get inside of your computer for stuff that a normal person with a small brain, some basic computer knowledge and fingers can do by himself, so everyone that allows him to do that is indeed a complete jerk that doesn´t care about security and privacy at all. Imagine if all crackers would demand to install and get your computer ID for the things you get from them...
    I have bought a few cracks from another well known member here and, hold your breath, he didn´t demand to install or get the ID through your computer himself, he just wanted my ID via mail or PM, and I could install it myself, the way things should work.

dualz likes this.
  20. Panthers

Panthers Member

Not anymore, TeamViewer is not needed at all now, it was to make sure people can be trusted. But now things are getting easier...

Here is the discord server link in case anyone missed it:
    https://discord.gg/swygbD8QEM

#20 Panthers, Sep 12, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2021