Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Redshift

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by Zigmund, Aug 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Zigmund

Zigmund Member

Can you please provide redshift 2.6.20?

paragonbkk likes this.
  2. fearless

fearless New Member

We are looking forward. |-) (angel)

paragonbkk likes this.
  3. fearless

fearless New Member

Redshift v2.6.32 crack please (angel)

paragonbkk likes this.
  4. paragonbkk

paragonbkk Member

Im on board

5. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Hey, guys! Does anybody have any knowledge of some team or person that is trying to crack redshift? Any information about this crack would be incredibly appreciated.

6. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

I took a look at this. It uses a watermark only. That is its only limitation. Sadly I am not skilled enough yet to find it. I saw where the program goes and what it does but could not find the mark. It is obviously in there somewhere.

For those who want to try just attach 3d max to the debugger and select redshift under the symbol option to load it in for debugging (x64dbg). So if you work it out share the how you did it to others on here. Every little bit helps!

7. LoganReload

LoganReload New Member

I have a 2080ti and I can't use the current version of Redshift. Would love to use it, almost considered buying it.

8. mayale

mayale Member

So, you can affor to pay 1200 dollars for a RTX 2080ti, but you want Redshift for free? nice

paragonbkk and angelofmercy like this.
  9. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

That is typical of any hobbyist who splashes the cash for expensive IT equipment but wants everything for free. But my snag is if you're an actual commercial company that relies on professional software to make an income then you should be purchasing these programs. If you can afford it buy it! Otherwise one day the creator is just gonna say "fck it, I've had enough of losing out time for me to quit!", look at gwIVY recently. It was free but he made no money in the end. I mean it will only go so far before people think I've had enough of pirates!

10. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Buy me a RTX 2080 Ti, or the RTX Titan, and I will buy you a Redshift license today :)

paragonbkk likes this.
  11. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

That is a pretty big first question for a member since August 2017 ... was that around when Redshift 2.5.32 was cracked? Interesting that you would think someone here with that info would tell such a chatty person.
    No worries, I own a legit copy :)
    Welcome to the forum 1.5 years later :)

12. agera1

agera1 Member

I don't have a good hardware i use a i5 5th gen laptop with nvidia 940MX in it just coz at the moment this is the best i can afford,Still when i can in the request section when would i possibly be getting RS they ask me to buy it and i am asking my friends to contribute in buying it so be all can use it and then there are people who can afford it are simply crying for the crack version coz they don't wanna waste money and then there are also people who are collecting people so they can collect enough money to buy it how irony:)

13. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Best $400.00 I ever spent! When a year came around, even though my current version at the time will last forever, I shelled out another $250.00 and bout the year of maintenance. I hope I see Redshift 3.0 before Feb 2020 ;)

paragonbkk likes this.
  14. imaginary foster

imaginary foster Well-Known Member

the most annoying things about nvidia cards is ,
    after a year a cheaper and faster by 50% card announce and published ! and you stuck with a slow expensive card

(rofl)(clap)(highfive):mad:(n)(party)o_O

15. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Is it a problem that it was my first post? Sure, I'm not much a forum person but I have a pretty good torrent ratio on gfxpeers, so it's not like I'm a parasyte.

I have just recently started studying redshift and the demo version has those watermarks. I am an illustrator contemplating using 3d in my paintings and the watermark makes the AOVs harder to work with, and the current cracked version has bugs with the custom AOVs so I made that question on the slight chance someone could help.

And It's great that you have your own copy, but as I said, I am still not using it professionally. I live in Brazil, and my country's currency is worth 1/4 the dollar, so redshift is going to cost me around 1900 BRL, that is more than a month of my income. But if I end up using it professionally I will make sure to save enough to buy a copy, I just have to be much more selective about what I buy.

16. djamel0002

djamel0002 Member

reshift 2.6 crack you truly can dream(rock)

17. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

So what does it cost for a computer that is good enough to run the software? A year salary? My (flashed for Mac) GTX 980 Ti was about $750.00 USD)
    I worked for 8 hours as an electrician to buy my copy when it was on sale....

Maybe move to the USA ;)

18. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

I am mainly a storyboard artist for tv commercials, freelancer, I don't get to have work everyday, so I make around 20k-22k a year in average. My pc costs somewhere around 12k BRL(less than 3k USD for you guys), so yeah, it costs the better part of a year's salary, except I also have to eat and pay bills, so I put something away each month and update hardware every 3-4 years. Good for you that you can get that with a day's work, that's not my case.

And believe me, if the cheesecake factory was handing out work visas along with the job I'd move to the USA in an instant, but unfortunately that's not the case. So I have to get a job at a studio that does offer a work visa, and for that I need a good portfolio, hence why I'm studying maya, and by extension, redshift.

19. kawabunga

kawabunga Member

Don't worry, totally understand the situation your in. And I'm kinda perplexed the discussion is about "why you don't just buy a copy", everybody has there own reasons to use a cracked version. And totally agree with you that if you end up using it professionally, buying a copy is only logic.
    Tbh you didnt need to defend and give all that information on your earnings to justify why you are looking for a cracked version. Seems kinda weird having to defend that while this is a place that thrives on cracked software lol.

No need to move to the USA.. Maybe eventually try find some US/worldwide clients and you would be in a much better situation money wise while still living in your beautiful country Brazil. :D

Mr.Z likes this.
  20. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Thank you! I felt like I was put in a position to explain my situation so I wouldn't just be pegged as a leech on the forum, especially since I make sure to seed multiple times more than what I download on torrents which is my way of helping out a little.

About Brazil, it's nice and all, but I'd rather live in USA or Canada, great market for game art! Not sure I could handle Canada's cold tho xD