Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Redshift

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by starius, Mar 15, 2020.

1. starius

starius New Member

Specifically for Houdini & windows. If anyone can get this please. the last one was 2 years ago that was LEGIT, the "newer" one had a virus packed in it.

2. jimmyy80000

jimmyy80000 Active Member

The last one is less than a year ago, Redshift 2.6.41 and no virus.
    What do you mean?
    That's a lie which the RedShift staff is trying so hard to spread.

3. starius

starius New Member

wait really?? i thought it was reported for a reason. lol well that solves that issue

4. jimmyy80000

Yea bro.
    I've asked my security pro friends to test it out and also monitored it myself with many firewalls, packets sniffers, task monitors and other security software. Nothing is wrong with the crack and it works perfectly.

The only sad thing is that it doesn't work in R21.

5. WastingYourLifeAway

WastingYourLifeAway New Member

I followed the instructions that were provided with Redshift 2.6.41, but I couldn't get it to work in C4D R19. I don't know what I was doing wrong. Does it take additional steps to get Redshift 2.6.41 to work with R19?

6. jimmyy80000

2.6.41 Works in R20 as well.
    But anyway, if you have installed demo versions or any other version prior to the cracked version, you would need to do some cleaning first in order to make it work.

7. WastingYourLifeAway

I hadn't installed demos previously. 2.6.41 was the first version of Redshift I tried (I wasn't able to get it to work), so I uninstalled it (used the uninstaller, removed the C4D plugin folder and the folder in program data) and was able to successfully install 2.5.40 afterward. Both times I followed the provided instructions step for step, which is why I was wondering if there was something additional that needed to be done for 2.6.41 that wasn't included in the instructions. Or maybe 2.6.41 only works with R20 and not R19? I don't know, and was hoping I could get an answer here.

8. jimmyy80000

What error do you get or what seems to be the problem? Please elaborate.
    Provide commandline or console logs if possible.

9. WastingYourLifeAway

After following the instructions provided (installing 2.6.41 from the installer, running license.reg, copying the four .dll files (overwriting) (https://i.imgur.com/NznmEqM.png), and entering the provided name and password), the Redshift renders still have the watermark in R19. I don't know what I may have been doing incorrectly. When removing 2.5.40, I used the uninstaller, deleted the Redshift folder in Appdata and in Programdata, and finally deleted the Redshift folder in the C4D/plugins directory. I'm not sure if any other cleaning needed to be done beforehand.

10. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Redshift 3.0.19 working fantastic... best benchmark yet :)

Redshift 3.0.19 (Windows)
    CPU: 64 threads, 3.90 GHz, 255.89 GB
    GPU(s): [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB 0.047ms (RTX ON)], [GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6 GB 0.032ms]
    Time: 00h:03m:58s

11. WastingYourLifeAway

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

12. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Probably don't have a license like I do :)

13. Statelis

Statelis Member

Try using revo uninstaller. You must be cautious though for the files that revo prompts you to delete. Check them first and delete all redshift related.

14. WastingYourLifeAway

I was hoping for some more specific details. I can try that uninstaller, but I'm pretty sure what I've done was enough to remove all traces of Redshift. My suspicion is that I'm not applying the crack correctly in the first place, which is why I was wanting to hear from somebody who has actually installed it successfully to make sure that the steps provided in the instructions are enough or if there is something else I need to do.

15. jimmyy80000

Okay so it seems you have a Graphic Card (for example an RTX) that is unsupported by the crack, but there's still a trick that will help you fix the problem.

First of, you should know that the crack is based on a demo version and therefore comes with a lot of bugs.

Second, here is your solution (start watching at 4:30):

Let me know if you had any problems and I'll help you out.

And ignore him (the dream guy), he's a spy here, keeps doing ads and promotion work for Maxon and Redshift3d teams.

Cheers.

#15 jimmyy80000, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  16. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Hahahahaha.... I'm a spy? I suppose Roccoon is a spy as well. I'm simply showing the new performance. I used to be strictly macOS and never has been a crack so I purchased a license. Once you own Redshift, you can install on macOS, Linux, or Windows.
    Now you don't hear me whining that the crack doesn't work, or in my poor country.... $500.00 USD = $325,000.00 whatever currency, a life time of wages. Just a capable GPU costs more than the software.

17. jimmyy80000

Excellent.
    Reiterating promotion work and now leveling up to racists comments. Typical.
    Can't say anymore...

@WastingYourLifeAway
    I'm happily using Redshift 2.6.4.1 freely and it perfectly does all I need.

18. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Yuo are a fuc**ng idiot. I could give a fat rats ass who buys it. Glad you all have it free, I needed Mac, the only reason I purchased.
    As far as racist????? Because I mentioned people cry they are poor and can't afford it? How the hell do they have a computer to even run it? Sell a kidney?

19. WastingYourLifeAway

Thank you, this was very helpful and the solution in the video worked for me. You mentioned that "it seems you have a Graphic Card (for example an RTX) that is unsupported by the crack." This suggests that there are some graphics cards where the crack works flawlessly (without needing to use the workarounds presented in the video). Is my conclusion correct? Did you have to use the workarounds in that video, or did you never have the watermark issue with 2.6.41?

By the way, my graphics card is a GTX 980M.

20. jimmyy80000

@WastingYourLifeAway

You are welcome. Glad it was useful.

Well no, the crack works for me out of the box. I'm currently on Quadro P4000. But I had similar issue with my other system that runs on RTX.

It seems that high number of people on GTX and RTX encounter this issue and would need the walkaround to make it work.