Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Redshift3D Redshift Renderer V.2.6.41 For Cinema4D, Maya & 3DsMax 64Bit Win

Discussion in 'GFX Plug-ins-Releases' started by VIPGFX, May 28, 2019.

1. roxurar

roxurar Active Member

Unfortunatelly no, nobody in particular, let´s wait & see who has a community spirit and wants to contribute as a none profit cracker! :)
    I´m sure they will seek the contact to you! (think)

2. Om8172

Om8172 Member

we have ultimate rlm v3 so cracking this shouldn't be so hard.Just need to to find somebody who can guide me.

3. PurplePlanet

PurplePlanet Member

Come on guys! Some higher level cracker advise would be nice, to get out of this REDSHIFT DEMO misery tries!

4. Om8172

Om8172 Member

yes it will it is easy to crack this i am trying to do this. This can be a succesful community crack.If i am succesful i will make it available to everyone.Just someone help me with ultimate RLM. This is a community crack so everybody run your brains.

5. Om8172

Om8172 Member

If anybody does this it will be awesome. Both the forums are after this.

6. aefa

aefa Member

I'd rather have a flawed crack with a workaround while I gather $500 for a license! The v2.5.48 is perfect! but no one managed to crack the new one so far. TPF, I suppose learned from this release and is going to improve. I sure ain't no cracker (though I'd like to learn the craft) I do agree with you Om8172, an rlm crack would be ideal!

7. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

Why? Sometimes owning a product means you support it and it continues being made. If everyone had your attitude why would they bother making it if no one was buying it? Then it would end and then you'd be moaning that they're arseholes etc etc. I know piracy is about stealing but if you rely on something that much you should support the product! I also might pirate but there are several products that I have to pay for as I like them.

8. Om8172

Om8172 Member

Same here dude I like Adobe so I pay for it... I can't afford redshift license as I wanna learn and recently got a new pc so ain't got no money left

9. Om8172

Om8172 Member

Tpfumefx is probably not a cracker and only a distirbutor. He probably gets cracks from some provider.

aefa likes this.
  10. aefa

aefa Member

Which part of "WHILE I GATHER $500 DOLLARS FOR A LICENSE" didn't you understand? I Liked FL Studio, bought it. Liked Cubase, bought it. And so on... But I did download the cracked releases to realize I really wanted them.

#70 aefa, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:17 AM
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  11. aefa

aefa Member

I thought we were talking about the flaws of this release. No the fact of supporting or not the software we like. Don't take me out of context please!

12. roxurar

roxurar Active Member

Just a reminder to everyone:
    Everyday another member account(s), to manipulate and maneuver the masses with the necessary comments to the REDSHIFT LICENSE!

Om8172 & aefa is the new/same duo of lousy acting as Panthers & Maxpayne20 was!

Like I said, let´s wait and see!
    Another puppet show with crackers out of the blue, some detail crack information (ultimate rlm v3) and of course some tries of brainwashing

>> TPF, I suppose learned from this release and is going to improve.
    >> Tpfumefx is probably not a cracker and only a distirbutor. He probably gets cracks from some provider.

and here we are, at the new episodes of nonsense, manipulations and maneuvering the masses!

Don´t give me your shit with "please stop raging and hope that we can crack this"!

What about an original comment from Ponsonnet (board4all):

Well, I´m interested in cracking stuff, I know couple of great crackers and devs for 3dsmax and other softwares, most of them they only work undercover. I do some stuff privately as well....

PS:
    I do some stuff privately as well.... >> Your acting performance with all those lousy aliases you have and will create, you mean!

#72 roxurar, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:25 AM
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  13. Om8172

Om8172 Member

Yes he distirbuted the arnold crack that we made. Only way to crack redshift is have some freaking patience raging isn't gonna help anyone. I'm trying to help here.. So that everyone benefits. Dumb People.

14. Om8172

Om8172 Member

Oh shut the heck up ive cracked every new arnold release what have you done for the forums? (lalala)(swear)(wtf)

15. Om8172

Om8172 Member

The heck dude it says that redshift can be cracked in the docs. Have you even heard of Ultimate RLM ever?

16. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

TPF/tpfumefx is not a distributor fucking idiot..

You can tell if someone is a cracker or not from his early releases, crackers usually release stuff very early.

17. Om8172

Om8172 Member

tpfumefx is a good guy i never said he was bad..Why the heck do you twist my words you termite...

18. Om8172

Om8172 Member

Ok dude what the heck do you even know him? He's a releaser he releases cracks for people who wanna hide their identity.

19. Om8172

Om8172 Member

He a great guy and has done both the forums much good so stop blasting me and him i'm just here to help.

20. Panthers

Panthers Member

Calm down people ...

TPF, Nomad, Countryboy, Roocoon, msi(Simon), Kurapica, Antunez, etc.... Are (wannabe crackers) /copycats. Real crackers never show up here nor in the other forum cg_persia.

#80 Panthers, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:23 AM
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 12:24 PM