Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

RIP Vray NEXT

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by tanzid js, Dec 26, 2018.

1. tanzid js

tanzid js Member

Is anyone in the house to crack the Vray Next For Maya?

2. foreignerxx

foreignerxx Member

Asking @roocoon , he has all cracks for V-ray. (rofl)

3. tanzid js

tanzid js Member

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

As I said on other vray posts. If anyone is that desperate then they are either a pirate hoarder or making money out of 3d modelling. If the latter then you should be able to afford it! Otherwise if everyone stopped paying Chaos would end up in Chaos and the company would become defunct! Seriously what could you be ao desperate to use that vray doesn't already do? Besides Lumion is faster! Much bloody faster!

5. oliestanley

oliestanley Member

RIP ALL CRACKERS HERE. You have all been owned. No Vray Next Crack, No Octane 4 Crack, No Redshift 2.6 crack. No X-Particles Crack
    ALL CRACKERS HERE HAVE FINALLY BEEN CRACKED, otherwise I challenge proclaimed crackers here, to give any of the above as a NEW YEAR GIFT before entry into 2019

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

I challenge all those who are constantly wondering why crackers are not sharing EVERYTHING with everyone. Why certain aoplications, plugins etc don't seem to appear instantly, so everyone can play with them, to crack them yourselves. You al seem to want to have it all, but very few seem to want to take the time to learn how to actually crack stuff for themselves.

Strange how there are so many that seem to think crackers do it for the benefit of those that cannot crack stuff. .WRONG. Crackers do it because they can, because they like the challenge., Same goes for those that like to break records, climb mountains, jump off bridges on bungee ropes, leap off buildings wearing a parachute and do all sorts of crazy stuff, that the majority of us cannot or would not attempt to do. We are quite happy just to sit back and watch them on YouTube, TV, read about them in magazines etc...

Same with those that crack software. You say they don't want to be famous, they don't come out and say we've cracked this and that. I guess you must be blind. Let's take X-Force, how many files do you have stating that the file(s) you just downloaded, were cracked by X-Force, sending out to others that contributed and sometimes having a go at others who they consider losers, fakes, cheats etc... To say no cracker brags about what they have done, is absolute rubbish.. What crackers keep to themselves is who they REALLY are, Where they are, their sources etc.. Stating that you've cracked this or that, telling others how simple one app was or how much work it took to crack another is not bragging, they al do it to some extent.

So come on. If you think this sort of thing is so damned easy and it's being done for YOUR benefit, how about showing everyone how it is supposed to be done and crack something for yourself.

As for New Year gifts, none of you deserve anything, none of you are willing to do anything to deserve whatever it is, except complain, throw false accusations at certain people, claim you know how things work, which you obviously don't or you'd be doing it yourself.

So the challenge is, get off your lazy asses and learn something useful, instead of relying totally on others to supply you with everything for free, every new version, every plugin, app, texture /model collection, game asset. Give it a go yourselves. If you succeed, well done. However I seriously doubt the majority will even bother to try, because as I say, it's a lot of work, takes a lot of patience and intelligence, skills which are somewhat lacking in places like this. Why do I say that you ask, well, sites like this, while their foundation is based on helping others LEARN, the majority of members treat it more as a resource for making money..

One version of a program is pretty much like every other version. While many are quite happy to mess about and learn using older versions of an application, there will always be others that want the latest, every single time a new version appears, they want it. .or worse they NEED it. They are the true trolls, they are without a doubt, making money from whatever they can find. They have and never will have any intention of eventually buying anything, they are the people that cause developers to suffer losses.

Sitting about in your back room, trying to figure out how to use certain software, how to write a game, how to design something or model something, how to animate, in your spare time, while you study in college, university etc, is one side of the coin.

On the other are the scum, the losers, the real cheats and thieves, who's only goal is to make as much money from cracked software as they can, they are the ones that NEED the latest versions of everything and get very nasty when it doesn't appear.

We hear all the same old excuses, same old BS from them.

Why have a site like this, if nobody is sharing the latest stuff
    Why are certain members not sharing
    Why do I hear it's already been cracked, yet nobody shares it
    Why don't you just close the site down, if you can't give US what we want

To those who think like that, I say leave, go somewhere else, find a place where someone cares, because this isn't it.

7. imaginary foster

imaginary foster Active Member

if crackers had a brain of a 4 year child
    they would accept your challenge :)(rofl)

8. vancliff

vancliff Member

Sorry, wrong post. I don´t mean to be rude but what is the idea of caring about these companies income? Where is the spirit of good old pirates aboard this ship? Yeah I know. I cannot afford it. I have a computer 6 years old. No GTX or RTX frenzy. Just decent GeForce. So, no. Not everyone can afford to buy them. I once bough Redshift until vers. 2.5.12 and then my maintenance expired and I still owe the friend who bought for me that thing.

9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Seems the whole point of this place has been lost to many of you. Seems very few of you understand what PIRACY is. Piracy in the context of internet, is the act of a person who illegally copies, music, movies, software etc and sells it. Good OLD piracy, is a person or persons, aboard a ship, robbing other ships.

As for those that sell cracked software, sure they are out there and there is a rule here that nobody actively sells such stuff, through this site and unless some are doing it via PM, which has happened in the past, and been dealt with, when reposted, then I have not seen any other sign of it. So despite what you may think or know about certain members, until they break that rule, they have just as much right to be a member of this site as anyone else has.

On a personal note. It its becoming tiresome, when I see so many negative comments and dissatisfied members posting here. Perhaps it is time that they moved on, found a site that is happy to listen to their constant rants, none of which have ever or will ever achieve anything.

Much like Private Frazer on Dad's Army and his famous phrase "We're doomed" (in a Scots accent). Sure if you go through life, saying that every day, with any luck, the day will come when you will be right.

Or the guy on the street telling all passers by that the world is coming to an end.. Of course it is, but then everything does. Nothing lasts forever.. Most things will happen, eventually, if you live long enough and you will get what you want one day, if you really want it bad enough, though you may end up having to pay for it, because not everything comes for free.

Finally here's a question for you. If by some miracle, someone posts a cracked version of V-Ray Next on here, what will your reaction be??

Answers.

Most likely countless thanks posts, most likely to the wrong person, since invariably, the person sharing it, will have had no hand it cracking it.. Inevitably followed by many questions and comments.. i.e.

Does this work with ????
    How about for ?????
    Is (feature) working in this version.
    It crashes on my system, am I doing something wrong.
    How to install?
    File has a virus?
    This isn't the latest version ( which just came out as this one was shared)
    Can you share just the crack?
    Can you repost ( 6 months after it is shared )
    Any chance you can repost (12 months or more after the original post)
    It's a fake, do not download (mostly from members who cannot use it, because they have a Mac, are still using Windows 98 etc)
    Doesn't work (even though many others have it running and working just fine, possibly for the above reasons etc)

Finally nobody here cares if you cannot afford stuff, nobody really cares if you are a poor student or cannot get this stuff in your part of the world, for whatever reason. Almost every single member comes here for one of two reasons. To learn or to make money and the very sad thing about this site and many others is that the number wanting to learn, is now out numbered by those that are making a living from the stuff they find here.

Not caring about the losses a company makes, from the products they produce, is the reason why so many have given up or gone bust and why it is getting so much harder to find cracked versions of the latest releases. The only people that don't care if a company loses out, are those that are making a profit from their software, but never paid for it.

As I said before and I'l say it again.. If you are here because you want to try out stuff and learn from it, because the trial doesn't run long enough or a demo if too restrictive, then welcome, that's why sites like this exist. If you are here, because you want the latest of everything, because you need to compete with many others that use it commercially. and most commercial entities what to keep up to date, then this is not the place for you, it is not what this place was designed to encourage.

The latter is wrong, it robs legitimate folk of the living they make, from either producing the software, or buying it and using it.. Just sitting at home and playing around with software, you could never afford to buy, watching moves you would never pay to see, listening to music you would never part with cash for, doing al that stuff, for your own personal amusement, enjoyment, is ok in my book. it harms nobody, nobody loses out. but when you start off by just playing with this stuff, learning new things but then decide "Hey I could make a bit of money using this stuff", then you have lost your way and you are one of the many that are causing the legitimate developers and their customers to have to pay for your illegal activities.

If you have the skills to use this stuff to make money, then you should save up and buy it. If you don't make enough money from it, to afford to buy it, then you should find a new career and make a legitimate living, for it is you that makes it harder for the crackers, increases the price of the product and robs every legitimate user of the profits they should be making from the customers you are stealing from them.

Everyone has the right to earn a living, everyone has a right to have the basics, food, clean water, a roof over their head and health care. NOBODY however, has the right to steal from others and profit from that theft.

Those that say Piracy is not a crime, are wrong, piracy is and always has been a crime. but sharing cracked software, with people that just want to try it out, learn how to use it, with the intention of paying for it some day, if they ever gain the skills to use it well enough, is a noble cause. and while it is just not possible to tell the good guys from the bad or distinguish the profit makers from the students, tinkerers, hobbyists. I think I can safely say, that the vast majority of those that have been constantly asking when will we get V-Ray Next are the profit makers.

Nobody that just wants to learn new things, play around with stuff or that just does this shit for a hobby, needs the latest version of anything that badly....

If you are unwilling to invest in the tools you need or find someone wiling to purchase them for you, hopefully paying them back once you start earning the big bucks, or you are being hired by a company that pays for everything you need, but you just want to make a living from cracked software, then in my opinion you do not belong here.

Crackers, do not do what they do, for you. They do it for the sheer hell of it, for their own benefit, to show off their skills to a select few perhaps.. Occasionally they may share their work, occasionally someone will get their hands on it and share it , which I read somewhere, that someone did not so long ago with an INTERNAL only product, by the infamous X-Force, they were blacklisted and I guess that might explain the lack of activity from them. Not even the big guns, share everything and frankly why should they, what have you or I done, to deserve anything from them.

Be grateful for what you can get today, one day you will be dead and like the crack of the latest version of V-Ray, that could be tomorrow or a very long time from now.

10. DmitriiP

DmitriiP Member

[​IMG]

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!

11. Mooeee

Mooeee Member

Andy47
    "Everyone has the right to earn a living, everyone has a right to have the basics, food, clean water, a roof over their head and health care. NOBODY however, has the right to steal from others and profit from that theft."

Can you say with hand on heart that you've never used pirated software for gain? in one way shape or form.

Most people who come on here will never probably be able to fully use the software that they download, but you can still dream of being able one day to master it even for your own personal satisfaction, it takes a special sort of person to write programs let alone even begin to imagine cracking them.
    This forum needs cash donations from members to keep it running & in return people like to think they will get something cracked, all I can say is that the software, plugins that most people would use/abuse to make money ie: 3Ds max, Maya, Photoshop, Lightroom etc, have the latest cracks posted, I really cant see loads of people making shed loads of money using SketchUp or the like and any associated plugins, but then again what do I know.

You also say that most likely Thanks is given to the wrong person, but sometimes we don't know who's cracked it, the person posting it doesn't give credit to the cracker, but we still want/like to say thanks,

Happy New Year to ALL

cutoffsquid98 likes this.
  12. vancliff

vancliff Member

Then this place is just a stepping point? If what you say is true why crackers post it here in the first place? To praise them? I don´t think so.If they want to achieve something they would probably do it in their inner circles if any. I am grateful to try all kind of software just for hobby. But I agree. People who makes profit should buy it. Apart from morality this is not a christian temple or any such thing or we do not come here to receive lessons about morality or such things. But I remember then when Autodesk came with any version of their software the next day the software was here or in other places. The same happened with the plugins or any app. I was wondering if any on Autodesk was giving it to us so we could test it and spread the word. Maybe what some of you say is ok for people who comes here recently but I have been here for so long and I can tell the difference now. If cracking is a challenge we are loosing it. LOL.

13. vancliff

vancliff Member

As a side note, I am a graphic artist and I am 58 years old. I have no job I work independently. I know of people here who can afford to buy a RTX or GTX card with the big PC full of memory and SSDs and cannot afford to buy a software? Common. A new GTX or RTX graphic card is the cost of a new computer for me. So yes I come here to test not all software but the one related to my area. There is too much of it.

14. Maxpayne20

Maxpayne20 Member

Cracking is a headache, that's why crackers barely crack something nowadays, most of crackers also are getting old. Also, they probably have family and life to deal with instead of cracking and headaching.

vancliff and foreignerxx like this.
  15. oliestanley

oliestanley Member

Please know that some of us only use the applications downloaded from here to learn and keep our knowledge up to date with the latest applications in the various industries/professions associated to us. We crave for the latest versions here because it gives us opportunities to learn with the full software and be able to make decisions on how to proceed or not to proceed in buying or recommending it to others who can afford it. Some of us also can not truly afford these applications financially (except for the 30 days free trials given), so we depend on platforms like these to be able to practice with it for more than 30 days. Most of us have already tried Vray Next for the free 30 days already, but would still like some more days to also keep testing, playing and learning about its capabilities. So, please, if you are talented enough to free it for those of us that truly cannot afford to buy it, please, just be our santa during this holiday season and provide us with a workable crack. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO OUR BENEVOLENT CRACKERS.

vancliff and cutoffsquid98 like this.
  16. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Wow... calm yourselves ;) Like Andy said... if you are so good at doing VFX work maybe you should buy it. I have a friend on another forum that-is good at CG, was capable of making it his means of income, he palyed with all the cracked versions of Houdini over the years and was introduced to Redshift 2.5.48 and liked it, He went out on a limb and purchased a legal copy of Redshift and Houdini 17 FX, he said in his first jig he more than paid for the software, and is on the way to being a real well paid CG guy. That is awesome. My hats off to him!

I'm just a master electrician, I make $50.00 an hour minimum, I like 3d it keeps me out of the bar. Keeps me sober! I do not have the skill to become fat at 3d, But I enjoy it. Sure, Houdini, and Maya, and C4d are hacked, but I will never earn a penny using it, not my deal modeling cars, monsters, or fully elaborate 3d living room scenes. I just like to render and render fast. I have a nice house on an acre of land with 110 acre private lake in my backyard. I love fishing, but do not care to only go fish for a while after hitting the render button because it takes so long. Even on my 12 core Mac Pro with a 980 Ti, cpu rendering was not cutting it. I tried a hacked copy of Redshift and fell in love, after never seeing a Mac copy, I decided to make my HOBBY better and purchase Redshift this past February. It was 20% off that month. No regrets, $250.00 maintenance payment coming soon if I wish to get updates for another year. I will be making that payment.

I've said it before, I think Vray is nothing it's cracked up to be... 3x Redshift, one plugin at a time like octane. I'm not trying to promote anyones software, but if you have a capable PC with a newer 4 gig plus Nvidia quit wining and buy Redshift, it's faster, works with C4d, 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Softimage, and Katana. All for a fraction of the others in cost. Blender plugin in development. Just think, Free OpenSource Blender, and $500.00 Redshift, and you can make a boatload of money for a tiny investment.

Oh, sleep better at night because you are selling your awesome work 100% legal, and getting famous.
    Fuck Vray, I actually deleted my pirated copy and the 20 gigs of shaders from C4d R20... Had version 3.7.01 on the Mac. Slow cpu render IMO, and 90% of shaders render black on GPU... not worth my $1200.00

Happy New Year !

See Vray do this in 26 seconds

[​IMG]

#16 dreamof3d, Dec 29, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    dhmnh and foreignerxx like this.
  17. dhmnh

dhmnh Active Member

Well said I have to say.
    Changed my mind, thanks Andy.

18. Kurapica

Kurapica Well-Known Member

Keep your eyes open in the next few days

19. oliestanley

oliestanley Member

I am ready to keep vigil, if you are sure Vray Next will happen. When you say, how few: 1 or 2 or 3 or 5 days?

20. Brosnan_P

Brosnan_P Member

And 3.6 for sketchup please!